PDA

View Full Version : MESSAGE FOR ICCANG

Den
22-01-2002, 06:55 PM
Hello!
I have got Nokia DCT3 flasher&m2bus tools by rolis. When i start the functions on that program, writte: mobile not connected to m2bus cable.
Is that program only for that cable or for DAU-9P cable too?

Iccang
22-01-2002, 07:29 PM
Hi ...

If you wanna flash your phone or read flash from your phone, choice the first your phone type, entering setup menu and recheck, is it all correct? Use flasher cable for it (LPT1). If you wanna try to read your phone by M2Bus cable, there is I attach you the scheme of cable..

Remember!!!!
Always backup your phone before you do something. Don't say I don't warning you if you get trouble with it..!!

BR,

Iccang
======

Iccang
22-01-2002, 07:34 PM
Btw..

I see the time at this forum is 11:26 AM 22/01/2003. It's mean, we have distance one day less.. /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif))
In my Country, Indonesia, this time is 01:31 AM 23/01/2002. It's very sleepy to sit down at front of my compi for can read all of your posting, Friends....

BR,

Iccang
======

Den
22-01-2002, 07:51 PM
Where can i backup my phone?

Iccang
22-01-2002, 08:05 PM
At this software, of course!!! You backup your phone if you do this thing.. The first, choice your type like: 7710. Read your Phone with flasher cable by pressing Ctrl+R. (your phone must be off ). Press your power shortly and the program will say: Read bla bla bla... And at windows message, will be appear your MCU, like NSM 7 or the other. Just follow the command of that program until the end, ok?

BR,

Iccang
======

ROB
22-01-2002, 08:43 PM
Hi!!! Iccang.When you make a back up, do you have to use mbus as i have no mbus leads yet.
Can i back up with the ordinary leads i have for flashing.If so can you please explain.Still in the early stages of flashing.
Many thanks.
Rob

||Joe
22-01-2002, 10:04 PM
hi Rob!

fbus protocol communication (flasher cable) is used for flashing, so you do not need an mbus cable.............but I do not use this software...........check settings
regards
outerc0re