PDA

View Full Version : PKD-1 really need,for all serious people?

gsmsalers
17-01-2003, 04:58 PM
Hello.
Dear members.
I have just 1 question about nokia wintesla and pheonix pkd-1 lpt dongle. I worked with cracked wintesla last 2 years. With it I can make self diagnose for contact service and can diagnose most network problemms by rssi level reading methode by Willy. Now I planning to buy original pkd-1 dongle.
Give me advice:
1.after I buy that ltp dongle original wintesla (not cracked) can give me more accurate diagnostic and can find faulty units by software. Find faulty hagar or cobba,pa faulty etc...
2. Or repair and calibrate network loosing and energy faults (not charging...) without opening phone? If network is 2,3 bar then make it 3,4 bars,without opening phone?
3. Or need more tools? Test jig etc..?
If no difference with cracked one, I doesn't wanna to buy that dongle for original wintesla.
Thanks for attention.

Kjetil
20-01-2003, 04:27 PM
I belive you can tune the the signal powe on the phone but not sure if you need a mucho expensive RF generator to do the calibration..
Never ever used wintesla not got the cracked version to work.
Spoke with a local service center wich uses it. But they never uses the calibration function because there is not much diffrense from default.
Also he said that the error report only told you wich part of the phone that was mailfunctionm, not the spesiffic component.

Can you e-mail the cracked working wintesla to me ore give me the link?

gsmsalers
21-01-2003, 02:08 AM
Hi.
You can take it from Landy's page. There are have big 30Mbyte full functional wintesla with crack. Working more than 2 years.

Kjetil
21-01-2003, 10:10 AM
Thanx mate.
Do U remeber the pass and login??

gsmsalers
23-01-2003, 01:31 PM
user:mobile
pass:elibom

DaveGSM82
23-01-2003, 01:49 PM
I am also lookling for wintesla but I have been to lindy's page, logged in, but the files are not available.

any clues?

Dave.

w0rf
23-01-2003, 04:09 PM
it says...some files removed due to bandwitch...:(
seems the wintesla is gone, too bad

still need some dll's for this

Nokiarepairman
23-01-2003, 05:42 PM
WHO WANTS A PKD-1 DONGLE AND ALL PHOENIX AND WINTESLA SOFTWARE FOR £200

E-MAIL AT

[email protected]