View Full Version : Dct4 Imei Code Generator
fatihorhan
18-01-2003, 09:16 PM
Hi Guys ....
Does anyone know what the price for the Generator is???
Look at: www.gsmunlock.com
nadger
19-01-2003, 12:26 AM
just been offered it at £500 ukp
GeeZuZz
19-01-2003, 03:06 AM
500 is not too expensive!
I suggest we establish the NFREE IMEI generator club.
All members pay e.g £10 to an account, and when there is enough money the we buy the generator, and give all the members who paid, a copy.
Anyone agree?
Or is it just bullshit shown here: http://www.gsmunlock.com/equipment/dct4unlocker.html
hi thats a very good idea!
thing is, it will take 50 people to get that at £10 a person, can you really trust 49 people you dont know not to release for free?
even though, £10 is a small price to pay to bring that solution to daylight:D :D
nadger
19-01-2003, 12:24 PM
c'mon guys did you really think it wont be protected at that price. i will ask the person that offered it to me but im pretty sure its dongle protected.
also im very wary of buying it at all now,
it was $15000usd just before xmas. this price drop can only mean one thing........... its been hacked or cracked and will be free in the not too distant future!!!
mickey blue eye
19-01-2003, 01:47 PM
Been offered it at £500 myself, but as Nadger says that is too cheap, either it might not work or it either has or is about too be cracked and released.
Even at £5 per code it wouldn't take long to recoup your money on what is the hottest sw around?
Nice too see you on the forum Nadger :D
wow..nadger and mickey blue eyes in the same topic, almost thought i was at another forum then...
;) :D :)
mickey blue eye
19-01-2003, 06:24 PM
very drole pico :D
fatihorhan
19-01-2003, 07:10 PM
May i buy it this week :D :cool: :D
fatihorhan
19-01-2003, 07:46 PM
Oh and what do you think nadger when will it be free??? Do you know how the dongle is made???
nadger
19-01-2003, 08:02 PM
whether it will be free is anybodys guess mate.
im looking at it logically though,
it was $15000 before xmas and the ppl that had it wernt really interested in selling it anyway, and now its only 500 quid and being offered by quite a few sources then im thinking that they know its either been hacked to sell to the masses or hacked to give for free on the net. Maybe this is why they are all trying to sell lots of copies quickly.
my advice would be to buy it only if you will get earn your investment very quickly, if not and your like me just unlocking on the side then you may be caught with your pants down.
and yes it is definately lpt dongle protected.
sagarka
19-01-2003, 08:11 PM
i am ready for yours offer but r u sure that its not dongle protacted
also some other people told that 7650 unlock with any dongle with the help of a simple fbus cable so how we need to buy it
u plz told me that is it ture that we can unlock 7650 with the just a simple fbus cable
sorry for my baaaaaaad english
fatihorhan
19-01-2003, 08:15 PM
@nadger
i will have from people 40€ for unlocking 7650 somtimes 30€
what do you think is it a good price??
nadger
20-01-2003, 12:10 AM
@sagarka
my post says "it is definately LPT dongle protected"
it does not say "it is definately NOT dongle protected":grin: :grin:
@fatihorhan the 7650 unlocker is out free on the net as far as i beleive so do not buy it. Yes 30€ is fine m8.
at the end of the day you are providing a service for which you need paying, i dont think £20 is alot to pay to get a £350 phone unlocked.
dontforgetus
21-01-2003, 01:21 AM
hi boysssss
im gona give a little bonuss for usiong this nfree siteeee
mail me on
[email protected]
to set up an acounttt
and im gona give u boys a crdedit account without credit checkkk
each person can have 10 NOKIA DCT4 mastercodes generated WITHOUT PAYMENT UPFRONTTT
and then send me 50 pounds after u have done ur fones and made ur moneyyy
catch is that once uv had ur 10 codes and u have made us the reasonable payment that we request
we give u further free yess FREEE 10 MASTERCODESSSS WITHOUT PAYMENT
SO U GET 20 PHONES DONE FOR 50 POUNDS
IS IT WORTH BUYING THE GENERATOR WITH DEAL LIKE THIS AROUNDD
IF U STILL WNA BUY IT CALL ME MOHAMMAD ON
UK
07815888781
07814000101
INERANTIONAL 447814000101
AND DONT SAY U DONT HAVE ACHANCE TO MAKE MONEYWITHOUT INVESTMENT
ASLONG AS THERE IS TRUST THERE IS LIFEEEE AND HOPE
THIS OFFER ONLY OPEN TO FIRST 50 PEOPLE THAT MAIL ME
AND MUST BE A MEMBER OF NFREEEEEEEEEE
PS: AND IF U WANT TO PAY ME UPFRONT FOR THE CALCUALTIONS UR MOST WELCOMEEEEE
Salami1_1
21-01-2003, 04:01 PM
A dontforgot us..
I do not believe you.. first prove you really have it..
about gsmunlock.com
They do not have it on stock yet..
We can offer the logs, just contact me we do have the server (tomorrow to be exactly 100% sure).
WBR
Salami1_1
madmoe
23-01-2003, 05:16 PM
Just wondering has anybody tried looking on the file sharing networks like Kazza and all those for a mastercode ganerator. It could be worth a try? I can't access them here because of damn firewall :(
Salami1_1
23-01-2003, 07:38 PM
haha my friend..
You will not find it there..
software is of course protected with dongle...
Would a bit strange ain't it? everybody selling it for 1000USD and selling logs if it would be free...
WBR
Salami1_1
nadger
24-01-2003, 12:16 AM
its down to £300 and probably even cheaper if you shop around.
i have been told that the reason its sooooo cheap is due to the fact that it wont calculate codes for the phones just coming out, please dont take this as gospel though guys as its just a rumour at the moment.:rolleyes:
madmoe
24-01-2003, 10:38 AM
Can I ask what is a dongle? I have heard it mentioned on here a number of times, just haven't a clue what it is. Well most software can be cracked if people want to do it badly enough.
aboveconnection
25-01-2003, 12:47 AM
we have a few left @ £300
madmoe
25-01-2003, 04:48 PM
Anybody know where the dongels can be got in Ireland? What exactly does one get for £300? Thanx
aboveconnection
25-01-2003, 05:43 PM
price is back up to £350.
dongle, soft. thats all you get.
we can post them to ireland
Dejan
27-01-2003, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by madmoe
Can I ask what is a dongle? I have heard it mentioned on here a number of times, just haven't a clue what it is. Well most software can be cracked if people want to do it badly enough.
ya 7abebeeeeee :) !!!!
dongle iz a hardware lock for some software,, usually uses lpt dongz.
regs
madmoe
27-01-2003, 09:50 AM
Thanx for the info Dejan, now I know what a Dongle is. I'm all happy now :)
nzcell
28-01-2003, 12:55 AM
Does anyone know how it works and who developed it? ie: where did the algorithm for calculating the unlock codes come from? reverse engineering? nokia insider?
madmoe
28-01-2003, 10:59 AM
That's what we would all like to know nzcell, it's like the $64,000 question :)
aboveconnection
28-01-2003, 11:57 AM
its copied from an original product direct from nokia.
so yes an insider
madmoe
28-01-2003, 12:21 PM
I wonder how much the original Nokia insider got for that?? Serious amounts of yoyo's no doubt :)
fatihorhan
28-01-2003, 12:28 PM
I have heard at www.gsmunlock.com that the calculator get down to 300€ (300$).... Thats cheaper than 350 Pounds....
Regards
fatihorhan
madmoe
28-01-2003, 12:35 PM
Its a good price, a lot of people are saying it has gone down cause it won't work for the newer phones like the Nokia 6800. Then again maybe it is about 2 be leaked on the Net somehow, that would b good!!
GeeZuZz
28-01-2003, 03:29 PM
I suppose it is cracked or something, because people are really desperate now...
I asked questions about how to pay, where i mentioned buying a few codes. The answere I got:
"we are selling the calculator directly for £250."
aboveconnection
28-01-2003, 03:33 PM
NEW PRICE £180 DELIVERED!!
FEW PEICES LEFT!
Unique
28-01-2003, 05:00 PM
I suppose it is cracked or something, because people are really desperate now...
I've heard it has been cracked, but the guy who cracked it is being paid not to release it.
I wouldnt even think about buying this as look how fast the price has gone down. February we will see this either free or under £100(I hope)
John
RudeYute
28-01-2003, 05:12 PM
At the price it is today, I don't see what you've got to lose really.
Even going fairly slowly, you could make that back within a week selling codes.
Take a risk - not doing so will lead to a very boring life.
And yes mickey, I know that sounds hypocritical form what I said last week, but the price has dropped again since!:D
Regards
Unique
28-01-2003, 05:20 PM
At the price it is today, I don't see what you've got to lose really.
The algorithm has changed. This will not work on the 3510i and some of the other new phones just released. Knowing Nokia this will be changed in new software versions.
No matter how many 3510i's we tried to unlock it wasnt for doing it. But when I rang Virgin to have my own one unlocked there code worked.
There is another great reason why to drop the price:rolleyes:.
John
RudeYute
28-01-2003, 05:26 PM
No need to be so patronising John, I DO know that, and did point it out in the days when people first started getting 3510i's to unlock.
Look at how many DCT-4 phones it DOES work on:
3510 (NHM-8 )
6310 (NPE-4)
6310i (NPL-1)
6510 (NPM-9)
6610 (NHL-4U)
7210 (NHL-4)
7650 (NHL-2)
8310 (NHM-7)
8910 (NHM-4)
And maybe even on 6100 (NPL-2), but haven't tested that one myself.
Surely there are enoguh of the above phones about to make a small fortune providing unlock codes for, don't you agree?
Regards
Ps, I think you'll find that Nokia have severalnew algos planned. About 9 if my sources serve me correct.
mickey blue eye
28-01-2003, 07:31 PM
And yes mickey, I know that sounds hypocritical form what I said last week, but the price has dropped again since!
As mentioned RudeYute, paid for mine in advance so to speak, so personally, I couldn't care less what the cost is now or in the future, it will be free shortly.
Best price I've seen is £145.
madmoe
29-01-2003, 11:36 AM
Sounds like it is getting cheaper and cheaper, erm .. I wonder why :) mickey blue eye could you let me know where you saw it for £145. Just a quick question as well, is it at Nokia the phones are locked or at the mobile operator where they are given the software/tools to generate the codes by Nokia. Just wondering....
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.