||Joe
18-01-2002, 06:05 PM
I there people.
Tell me if i wrigth, if i´m wrong please correct me:
I have a cable to flash nokias(compatible with Dejan Flasher), and it´s true that we can make a connection between pin 8 and 12 to make it compatible with jethro programs?????????
This software is better than nu2000, or it´s the same thing, i have seen that it have several options to speed what this means(what do we change by changing the speed)?????
Tell me if i wrigth, if i´m wrong please correct me:
I have a cable to flash nokias(compatible with Dejan Flasher), and it´s true that we can make a connection between pin 8 and 12 to make it compatible with jethro programs?????????
This software is better than nu2000, or it´s the same thing, i have seen that it have several options to speed what this means(what do we change by changing the speed)?????