View Full Version : looking 4 dmtool
Addie :)
looking 4 a file called e2pmmi.dll for my dmtool.plz
superman
25-01-2003, 12:11 AM
I got 3 different ones on my pc.
each in the his corresponding folder:
dmtool 3.12.6(mc)
dmtool 3.15(mb)
dmtool 3.9
276kb
316kb
208kb
which one u want? it should come with dmtool!
Hi superman!thanx 4 reply.Im looking 4 dmtool3.15.I got the service mode program.thanx again.
Hi superman!thanx 4 reply.Im looking 4 dmtool3.15.I got the service mode program.thanx again.:)
superman
26-01-2003, 05:02 AM
do u still want or need the e2pmmi.dll ?
superman
26-01-2003, 05:36 AM
do u still want or need the e2pmmi.dll ?
if you dont mind!thanx!cheers bro!
superman
27-01-2003, 02:55 AM
ok, here it is for dmtool 3.15 133kb big
good luck
:) Thanx its working 100%
stay cool bro!cheers$
cazana
28-02-2003, 05:18 PM
Hi Superman,
What does dmtools do? can you share the software with us? Thanks.
superman
28-02-2003, 08:07 PM
I use it to unlock motorola t190 and t191 any version. It is too big to post but read about T190, 191 in this forum and u will find links all over it and u will learn a lot too reading those posts, I did.
newbie
28-02-2003, 09:03 PM
Superman, I need your help. I have a Motorola T191 (Orange) and I want to unlock it but when I try to buy a cable , cable connector look like headphone adaptor, I wonder where Can it fit in because in the back of my phone don't have any connector look like that but one next to battery have 8 pin-point like Nokia 3390.
Now I don't know my phone model is T191 or else ? Maybe T192 ? And I don't think Motorola label it wrong .....
superman
28-02-2003, 11:13 PM
the Motorola T191 or T190 uses the head set connector 3 pin for programming, there r so many schematics out there even posted in this forum, eg:
http://unlocker.free.fr/motorola.s.php
I use a nokia f/m bus cable for 3310(90) and connect a cut off connector from a nokia head set to it and unlocked several T190 T191 with this setup. Use 3 electric clips to connect the head set connector to 3 pins of the 4 pin nokia 3310 (90) cable use RX, TX and GND. Of course u can also buy the cable with the max 232 chip molded in and ready for programming.
For the T192(3) my way was to buy the motorola CLIP which connects under the battery and the battery goes in the connector.
T191 T190:
the 3 pin connector goes at the side of the T190(1) at the same place where the head set usually goes.
good luck
newbie
01-03-2003, 05:29 PM
I will take a pic and post it here. Because T191 I have , It has program connection look like Nokia 3390 next to battery terminal. so program cable goes to handset connector ? I am sorry, I am so confused.
superman
01-03-2003, 09:52 PM
read:
If u have a T191 for sure, the programming cable goes in the head set connector! Nowhere else! And I wont repeat it!
superman
03-03-2003, 01:58 AM
this link will help all who have t19x problems:
http://www.thienlongtel.com/download/motorola/solution19x.htm
newbie
03-03-2003, 02:48 PM
Thank you.
newbie
17-03-2003, 04:25 PM
Can you please send me Dmtool3.12.6, mh1171, 191.unl.eep for my T191 ? I read your instruction but I don't have any of those . I only have Dmtool3.15.......Thanks
gsm-expert
17-03-2003, 06:17 PM
can you give me the program
dmtool 3.15(mb) plsss
newbie
17-03-2003, 06:57 PM
http://www.onurgsm.com/download/Dmtool_315.zip
Credited for www.thienlongtel.com
superman
17-03-2003, 11:02 PM
make a google search for DMtools_v3_12_6.zip or dmtools etc it is 2381 KB big.
mh1171 together with 191.unl.eep is 212KB attached to this here. good luck
newbie
25-03-2003, 06:16 PM
Thank you, finally I did it. I try on another computer....It works ......
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.