PDA

View Full Version : Question for anyone with 8310 v4.53



Channelman
24-01-2003, 01:28 PM
I've recently bought a Nokia 8310 (Software V 4.53) second hand
and the Ringtones (which seem to come from the earpiece) are
very quiet.
I would like the opinion of anyone with this version of the
software (found by typing *#000#) which is dated 15/12/01 as
to whether or not it is too quiet. Speech levels are fine.
I have tried Outdoor Profile on Level 5 but it is very quiet.
I am trying to decide whether I should get it flashed or not.
AdvTHANKSance
Channelman

sk3done
24-01-2003, 02:03 PM
yes mate the early version was a bit quite

found the same thing on 3 other 8310

Channelman
24-01-2003, 03:22 PM
Thanks for the reply.
So, Is it just the early ones that were quiet?
I am trying to decide if it's a software problem
which could be cured by getting it 'flashed' with
later software.
Regards,
Channelman