View Full Version : ***Motorla PST Tools Ver 4.8 Cracked!***
xfarenheitx
25-01-2003, 01:52 AM
Motorola PST Tools Ver 4.8 is now Cracked and freely available.
Enjoy!
Motorola PST Tools Ver 4.8 exe (http://www.target.com.eg/forum/Public_Zone/Motorola/PST_4.8.1_GENERAL.exe)
Motorola PST Tools Ver 4.8 Unprotected (http://www.target.com.eg/forum/Public_Zone/Motorola/Pst4_8_unprotected.zip)
You need to install the exe file first and then extract the unprotected ones into the PST directory and answer yes to overwrite.
Regards
FH
ale715
27-01-2003, 03:57 AM
This software WORKS.
Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can you help getting the CDMA support studio.
Bumbi
08-02-2003, 06:28 PM
Hi!
I wonder if you could tell me, where the pst cracked version was found.Maybe that "someone" can make victorsoft to work without
a dongle&hasp protection.
Thanks a lot.
gaitan31
09-02-2003, 05:32 PM
i have usb cable on this phone motorola v60 but don't work to me whit this program pst how i install the drivers to make this program to work on usb i read the file but windows don't see the drivers i realy nedd this program please help thaks ,i have win 98se
i disable port com 1 but still don't work
songpolk
10-02-2003, 05:30 AM
wonder... is the soft work under win XP ?
gaitan31
10-02-2003, 07:34 PM
pst program don't work on xp ,....only 98se
Seems to work okay on win2k. The .inf driver file is in the directory you installed the program to and copied the crack to.
What does it do? I got it to tell me info on my phone but wasn't sure about the other stuff.
What is flashing? Is it like flashing a PC bios, new software?
ivo_costa
15-02-2003, 08:53 PM
hi
what cable have u guys been using ?
cheers
I use the USB one that came with the phone.
I can't install this on my Windows ME,whenever I tried Widows get somme message like :
"The type of setup selected includes USB Device Driver component.Windows NT required for installing USB Device Driver component.Please back to custom to choose other components.Setup will install other components."
But custom option not exist in this kind of setup.What should I do?
INDUGAME
19-02-2003, 10:47 PM
How can I use a usb cable with pst?I have truesync and it works with the usb cable.Truesync tells me my usb cable is on com 3,and pst only has the option to put on com1 or 2.please help me get this pst going with a usb cable...thanks
Everyone can be bothered to ask questions but no one can be bothered to answer other people's.
I damned if I'm gonna write an explanation of installation if no body can even be bothered to tell what the program is for.
:mad:
ci.com
15-04-2003, 02:37 AM
Works 100%
Thanks
xgerom
19-11-2003, 04:35 AM
Hello!!
Someone can help me??, so i need the USB drivers for v60c v120c, cause the link above with the PST tools is broken...
I understood that the .inf files (drivers) are in the PST folder, but i cant download anything...
Please somebody can send me those drivers??
REGARDS!!
nephilim
14-12-2003, 03:49 PM
http://datovekabely.kvalitne.cz/s_mot.htm
even better
xgerom
15-12-2003, 05:47 PM
Thanks a lot!!!!! :) :) :)
Regards!!!
dropveter
01-01-2004, 11:05 PM
Motorola PST Tools Ver 4.8 is now Cracked and freely available.
Enjoy!
Software is not found on this server
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.