View Full Version : 3310 v.3.24 after full flash
||Joe
11-01-2002, 04:05 AM
My 3310 v.3.24 has always suffered the problem of frequently resetting itself. Recently it gave the CONTACT SERVICE error. I have backed up the phone, and performed a full flash from a downloaded file, of the same version. The contact service error has gone, but the phone now says sim-card not accepted, and will not unlock with a partial flash or with nu2000. If I flash the phone (from add 0020000) with the backup file, the contact service error comes back!! I have tried three different downloads of the full flash, but they all do the same thing. (I suppose they are identical files anyway by the file size..) Any ideas???? The phone needs to work on UK networks, esp. One2One.
Yasser
11-01-2002, 05:38 AM
Hi IceOK!!!!
First you need to find out what PPM package is in your phone. Then get the correct MCU (3.24) and the right PPM(3.24) file and flash it again. Make sure you backup your EEPROM area BEFORE this.
For v3310 3.24 the addresses are (according to my chart):
EEPROM 03D0000 to 03FFFFF
MCU 0020000 to 031FFFF
PPM 0320000 to 03CFFFF
I hope this helps. There is a post by ABe too about addresses but there is a slight debate on it at the moment. The adderesses I have given you is from a chart I got from a well known website and many ppl use it.
I hope this helps.
BR
Yasser
Iccang
11-01-2002, 08:09 AM
Hai IceOK
If you wanna open your 4 simlock of 3310, down/upgrade to ver. 3.35. And then try open the simlock with Rolis Flasher 4.77. I have many times to do that and always succesfull. But, you must to recalc your FAID after that...
I hope can help you...
Regards,
Iccang
======
||Joe
11-01-2002, 09:44 PM
Hi,
Send me your backup file by email, and i will take a look at it, possibly fix it.
Thanks
P.S Please zip it up
[email protected]
Smuggler
HOUSIN ELASKARY
12-01-2002, 12:16 AM
I WANT TO ADD LANGUGE TO NOKIA ....WITH OUT LOGGER ANY HELP I HAVE HEX WORK SHOPE IS IT HELP
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.