View Full Version : 6210-V5.27
||Joe
10-01-2002, 05:20 PM
6210 V5.27 totally trashed flash when flashing locks. Faulty cable corrupted data.
Then found entire flash full of FF. Found another 6210 V5.27 and copied Falsh 0020 0000 - 0060 0000. Popped it into dud phone.
All seems fine except gets rejected by network and all locks show 'closed'. If I try and put its correct IMEI back, it goes 'contact service'. All menu functions work and accepts SIM.
Would be grateful if anyone can help me rescue this phone.
Cheers
Mooner
Yasser
11-01-2002, 05:21 AM
OOOOoooooooopppppzzzzz!!!!
Sorry to be so blatant but u have F*****d Up the EEPROM area man.......well you can either take it someone who can do some minor repairs to EEPROM area by maybe a software called WinDLP or something like that or you can tell a really story to Nokia service centre.
Best of LUCK
Yasser
PS....This is how I learned aswell........once I f****d up a brand new 8210. /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif)))
||Joe
11-01-2002, 06:39 PM
Thanks Yasser
I thought I was doing someone a favour. Now its a headache. We learn by our mistakes. I see someone else has also got a 6210-V5.27 with similar problems.
As the phone is ALMOST working -(It logs on for about 2/3 seconds) and I get the Sig strength meter show when this happens, do you think that Logger might work. I have got it here but am unsure how to use it.
I'll look for that Windlp proggey!
Best wishes and many thanks.
Mooner
Yasser
12-01-2002, 12:02 AM
Hi Mooner
WinDLP is a software to be used with a box and it costs $1000.
Have you got EEPROM Backup?
BR
Yasser
||Joe
12-01-2002, 02:16 AM
OOps
At that price, it means Windlp is out the Window! I think, from reading all the threads, that all I need is a FAID. Maybe I'm wrong, I dunno.
I have Logger and don't really know where to go from here. I have an ALMOST working phone.
Seems the best way out is to send the 6210 back to my mate now and admit the error.
Thanks for your honest help Yasser - your a star!
Mooner
Yasser
12-01-2002, 09:28 AM
Hi Mooner!!
How are you? Well, you r right. You just need the FAID. Look for HEX for Dejan. If you find it let us know please
BR
Yasser
HOUSIN ELASKARY
12-01-2002, 12:12 PM
i have that the all serching for but all i need origenal pic to backup hex from it any help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
QuantumII
14-01-2002, 01:11 AM
will you post the logger here ?
thanx in advance!
Iccang
14-01-2002, 08:45 AM
Hi Mooner...
Use Nokia Logger by b-phreaks to make your log file, and send to me. I'll give you log out file. Ok?
Regards,
Iccang
=======
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.