View Full Version : To Yasser
Oliver
10-01-2002, 09:31 AM
Hello,
how can I upgrade my 3310v412, thanks, and is there any software I can use to know the language pack of my unit, again thanks...
Yasser
10-01-2002, 01:31 PM
Hi Oliver!!!
How are you? I hope you have read the post by ABE for Newbies.
Anyhow, you need to backup your EEPROM area for this phone bearing in mind that this model 3310 has different EEPROM addresses for some firmware. So, you need to check the Address from the chart. This chart was posted on this forum few days ago, I think by OuterCore. The file was called Address.zip or something. Search for it and when u have found it, read and understand it.
After that come back to me and then we proceed.
BR
Yasser
Oliver
11-01-2002, 09:25 AM
Yes I already read that post, and I already have a hard copy of those addresses /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif I have 3310v445 made in Germany and I think the language pack is destroyed, so I need to have a new language pack (ppm) to stop my phone from restarting /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif,
by the way Im just wondering about the boot.bin file in nk_files folder, thus different phone needs different boot.bin files and f_loader files?, thanks
Regards
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.