PDA

View Full Version : ModZ Teaser



enzo
29-01-2003, 11:11 PM
Hello Guys n Girls!

I made a little teaser about ModZ, I hope you enjoy it, it's only 1MB Zipped and you can find it at the ProjectZ Crews Website: www.en-zo.de at the news section .For more infos watch this forum, or take a look at our Website.

Have fun! And please, tell me what do you think about the redisign of the Website. Thank you all for supporting nokiafree.org!

Greetingz from Germany
[enzo]

PS: I tried to upload the 1MB big zip file here, but didn't work.

NokDoc
29-01-2003, 11:26 PM
Hi, Mr. Enzo ???

>> Current Status: Drinking Beer ...

A lot I guess.

NokDoc

Kontact
29-01-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by enzo
Hello Guys n Girls!

I made a little teaser about ModZ, I hope you enjoy it, it's only 1MB Zipped and you can find it at the ProjectZ Crews Website: www.en-zo.de at the news section .For more infos watch this forum, or take a look at our Website.

Have fun! And please, tell me what do you think about the redisign of the Website. Thank you all for supporting nokiafree.org!

Greetingz from Germany
[enzo]

PS: I tried to upload the 1MB big zip file here, but didn't work.

this i gotta see..
:-D

regards,

enzo
29-01-2003, 11:41 PM
Hi NokDoc!

Maar ik drink alleen in de weekenden mijn vriend. ;)
(I only drink at the weekend), don't warn me, I know.

:)

NokDoc
30-01-2003, 12:07 AM
??

>> don't warn me.

About what, the Dutch or the Beer?

I gladly do both if U like. ;)

NokDoc

enzo
30-01-2003, 12:10 AM
About Dutch-Beer!

OK, well, we better chat at ICQ now?

And I U'll get a beer from me if Ur nice! ;)

(btw. Hey Kids don't start to drink!, It can be dangerous, take a look at me) *g*

Greetingz from Germany
[enzo]

Vyrus Débar
30-01-2003, 12:32 AM
nice Microsoft style site design :cool:

enzo
30-01-2003, 12:38 AM
@ Vyrus Débar

Well, take a look at the screenshots! Thats XP designed too.

Thanks for reply.

Greetingz from Germany
[enzo]

Vyrus Débar
30-01-2003, 12:47 AM
yep ... very nice... now only if it was for da 62 instead of da 82... ohwell.... keep up da excellent work:cool:

enzo
30-01-2003, 11:38 AM
I'm self not sure for what phones it'll be released and hope for the most DCT-3. Let's surprise us.

For what phone do U wish ModZ? Just write for what type, and why.

Greetingz from Germany
[enzo]

Coopz
30-01-2003, 12:24 PM
Wow, the new UI looks quite impressive. Looks like a lot of time went into that, keep up the good work. I have a question, how did you change the UI so much? Just interested.

Are you able to do one for the 3330? or at least one for the 3315 converted to the 3330.

Cheers,
Coopz

thanasis
30-01-2003, 12:41 PM
very good work.nice website !!! .

enzo
30-01-2003, 01:17 PM
Thank you all!

@Coopz
1. Yes sure, I think it'll be released for 3315.
2. How we did? Well, we R ProjectZ Crew. ;) Lets wait until Release date, then watch it. :)

@thanasis
Thank you mate!
(For the reply and that you like ProjectZ Crews Website) ;)

Harry Zhily
30-01-2003, 01:52 PM
@enZo

Very Impresive !!!

I hope this will be release for 33XX and 32xx soon(but when):D :D:) :D .

I've already see the Screenshot....

Just corious..... :confused: How to make the text (Program) in black background with white text...???

Anyway... thanks for the Great Creator


:D :D :D

liteFun
30-01-2003, 03:04 PM
5510, 3210 (maybe 6110 & 5110 too?)

i really want windows to my 5510 ;) (and my sparephones 3210/6110)
looks really ass kicking mod.

i want different phone, i'm at the moment modifying 5510 covers a little bit, just don't know how i should add philishave to it..

viva ProjectZ Crew!

Unique
30-01-2003, 03:15 PM
This looks great.

Cant wait for the 33xx copy to be released.

Looks like a lot of hard work has been put in to it.:)

John

monty2k
30-01-2003, 03:27 PM
WOW. Impressive!!

I'd be interested also on a 3330 flash, that would be nice. Cause i can't live without wap and animated screensavers!!

:)

Keep up the EXCELENTE work!

--monty2k

Vyrus Débar
30-01-2003, 06:07 PM
6210 hardly any modz if at all any... i have a 6210 ofcourse... to put it simply... if i was to flash a modified flash file to my fone it wud have to be of the utmost brilliance which the project Z crew fullsills the criteria 4... hmm enuff compliments yet? :rolleyes:

Unique
30-01-2003, 06:11 PM
I'd like the 6210 also:(. But as you said few things can be modded with it.:rolleyes:.

John

BOEBOE
30-01-2003, 06:39 PM
5110

Blueice
30-01-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by enzo

For what phone do U wish ModZ? Just write for what type, and why.
[enzo]
5510 then you can make the media player look like winamp! :D

enzo
30-01-2003, 08:11 PM
Thanks for your reply friends!
We'll think about. ;)

Statement:

Ok, 3315 I think will be done.

5110, well it'd be nice, but I think the space is a bit small.
3210, yeah would be quite nice. In my opinion ok, but don't know.

6210 would be a very good decision. Let C. ;)

I wish it for my 3410 [COLOR=teal]

We'll inform you at this forum or at our Website www.en-zo.de

Greetingz from Germany
[enzo]

y9001
30-01-2003, 09:05 PM
mmmm...:( :(
modZ teaser zip was corrupted... the zip don't work...
but very compliments for the new site!
byezz

monty2k
30-01-2003, 09:11 PM
Hi,

I works.
I've seen it.

Download it again.

--monty2k

y9001
30-01-2003, 09:20 PM
eheh... now it works!

anthony_bud
31-01-2003, 01:51 AM
Nice one!

jigger
31-01-2003, 06:10 AM
great site!!!
lookin forward on feb 4 to actually see the new UI
that was never seen before...thanks enzo and to the rest of the project z team...keep up the good work!!!

enzo
31-01-2003, 12:16 PM
Thank you guys for your replys! Thank you very much for your interest. Thx!

Keep up to date at our Website. The newest infos there and at the forum. ;)

Greetingz from Germany
[enzo]

monxxx
31-01-2003, 12:38 PM
Your ProjecZ is realy great ;-) Keep up the good work.... and now you have new ModZ and to your team good luck on your projects... ill wait for that.... Thank you... ;-)

monxxx -> NOKMASTER

HotCosmo
02-02-2003, 01:27 PM
ModZ sounds very interesting. Keep on your good work dude!

I'll be happy to see this mod for my 3315.

gardz
05-02-2003, 11:23 AM
can u do it in 8250

enzo
06-02-2003, 08:20 AM
@gardz

Not I can, (please the plural ver) ;)
Nope, soory, we can't cause 1st, I think only one of us has a 8250, or better a ROM 6 phone.

Greetingz from Germany
[enzo]

w0rf
06-02-2003, 11:45 AM
seems the teaser file cannot be found anymore:(

Damn..u guys should release some info about some tables hehe:)

the bottom line I kinda get, move the menutext to the left
and the topzone (with time etc) to right of menutext:)

btw, how you got for example games and irda next to eachother
instead of below eachother?

sounds like olot of position/zone moving..but is that everything u did..or other code changes too?

w0rf
10-02-2003, 09:53 PM
found it at downloads now
sorry to say, but what an idiot teaser:D

why? well I was expecting to see some phone screens, maybe even some navigating through the menu..so we can see a few glimps of what we can expect (like the screenshots, but better)

all this shows is..text:D

ok, now we know we can expect it this month:D

enzo
10-02-2003, 10:00 PM
@w0rf.

Well, maybe with the teaser you are right.

But with tables NO!
No data-specific informations will be leaked :P

At first ModZ will be released.
After release you can ask for more.

btw. Screenshots you can find in the screenshot section.

Greetingz from Germany
[enzo]

btw. If my damn Windows .NET Server would let Windows Movie maker install itself, I could do a great teaser. But MS had other plans.

Finn
11-02-2003, 05:36 PM
nice work there :)

w0rf
11-02-2003, 05:37 PM
the screenshots are cool indeed, quite heavily modified, nice nice

gkagg
13-02-2003, 09:35 PM
AWESOME job!!! Very nice layout!!! You are the man!! Do we have the exact release date of ModZ for 8210? Keep Up!!!

SniperPT
13-02-2003, 09:45 PM
What is the date release for ModZ to 3310? (Beta and final version)

Thank you
Sniper PT

P.S.: Is possible to put a new game or replace a game in nokia 3310?

stboon
14-02-2003, 09:00 AM
hi, mr enzo, your site is very good and i like it......guys i hope u all

can take a look....:D :D :D :D :D

newcasper
16-02-2003, 12:19 PM
very very good work
it is more than wonderfull
when will it be released?

thx to evil neo who told me about the great nokiafree

enzo
16-02-2003, 04:30 PM
Hi,
the release should be in February, if there are no complications.

For the newest infos take a look at our website: www.en-zo.de
(In the upper right corner is the navigation)

Greetingz
[enzo]

Boksic
27-02-2003, 03:29 PM
mate is there going to be a new 3330 flash anytime soon?
The rest of ur projects look class!

Keep up d good work mate.

Alan

mc_ma$$ive
27-02-2003, 08:41 PM
nice Microsoft style site design

sk3done
28-02-2003, 08:39 AM
@ enzo

well were is it then the modz file i mean its the end of feb now LOL
only joking mate , but i cant wait for u guys to release it , it looks the mutts nuts.

allso at last me arm dev pack turned up and how cool that its asm and c all ready know arm and bits of c

i allso need to speak to u guys in private ie on icq or telephone

^^^^^^^^^^^above is inportant to u more than me

enzo
28-02-2003, 10:52 AM
Hi!

@bocsik
Sorry, but there won't be ModZ for 3330. Maybe a 3315 conversion only.

@mc_ma$$ive
Thank you. ;) [I'm MS-Betatester, and I like it's style]

@sk3done
Hello! Hmm... why is it more inportant for me than for you???
However, I wrote you an PM, please take a look at it.

Greetingz
[enzo]

becube
01-03-2003, 02:43 PM
i have downloaded the ModZ teaser. what application should i open it with? thanks...
becube

Unique
01-03-2003, 02:45 PM
@enzo

Think your good enough for a 6210 one yet?:p

John

laleas
01-03-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by becube
i have downloaded the ModZ teaser. what application should i open it with? thanks...
becube
U got to be kidding!:confused:

becube
04-03-2003, 11:41 AM
i played it in media player.... thnks for the reply....

@enzo

is it possible to add auto keylock in 8210? do you know the routines in winarm? pls tell me how to do it.... thanks...
becube

enzo
04-03-2003, 01:30 PM
Hi!
@becube
Sorry but I don't know the routines.
:(

@Unique
Well, I don't know if there will be an plan for the 6210. Sorry.
U'll be informed.

Greetingz from Germany
[enzo]

eleoson
04-03-2003, 04:34 PM
another great stuff from great guys here ;)
keep up the good work ProjectZ Crews!!! (NokDoc,g3gg0,enzo)

Kontact
04-03-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by eleoson
another great stuff from great guys here ;)
keep up the good work ProjectZ Crews!!! (NokDoc,g3gg0,enzo)

yes. i agree. with them. flash modification is possible. great work, indeed. :)

regards,

enzo
06-03-2003, 12:12 AM
Thank you guys for your patronisation! :)

Big fat greetingz!

Your ProjectZ Crew

domsat
10-03-2003, 03:30 AM
@ enzo
great work...you people are one of the reasons why a lot of us stay with dct3...keep up!

in modZ, is the security code after unlocking the keypad lock already incorporated?

br

Brdo
10-03-2003, 04:05 PM
@enzo: WOOOOOOOW great work!! also the website is brilliant..

Shit i can't beleive it, sorry for using bad words but it's amazing... ProjectZ is great but this modz looks just awsome!!! whoa great job enzo!

Also may i say plz do ti for 3310 (i mean 3315 :)), and the reason is becouse a lot of people use this phone because it was a hit (at least here).. so many ppl can get yer stuff if u make it for 3315.. Also when do you expect it to be released?

cya, great stuff here i can't belevie my eyes!,
MrBrdo

Added later:
Btw enzo, important is spelled with m and not n ;) and when do you expect the release for 3310-3315? thanks