PDA

View Full Version : wings:Hackgsm Motorola Software Cracked Here Can Repair Tamper Alert In 19x Download



sevgiesenler
31-01-2003, 04:21 PM
hi wings

mynames:sevgi

Hardware fingerprint: A7AD-1567

1ST
08-02-2003, 06:35 AM
Download The Same Software And The Key Gen From My Download Page


www.cvv2decoders.com


No Need To Post Any More Genarate Your Key By Your Own



Best Regards 1ST

Johnessen
13-02-2003, 01:38 PM
The file T19x is corrupt and can“t be opened.Recheck please

1ST
14-02-2003, 12:52 AM
The File Is Not Currupted Becaouse Other Members Can Extract The Fille.

Please Use The Latest Winrar Software To Extract The File And Dont Use WInace Becaouse It Will Say The File Is Currupted!!!



Thanks
Best Regards 1ST

Johnessen
14-02-2003, 11:02 AM
Thanks for your reply.I have winrar 3.1 installed and registered

wings
15-02-2003, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by sevgiesenler
hi wings

mynames:sevgi

Hardware fingerprint: A7AD-1567
sevgi
087C-5938-8E6C-810B-79F8-DD4B-768F-93A0-3B7F-439D

others please download the key generater and make your own keys .

BR

dude1
15-02-2003, 08:22 PM
@ist

dude where's the keygen ? i have downloaded the software unpacked the .rar file there is no keygen included.

help me please could you please send it to me [email protected] or direct me to the keygen it self
thanks

later.

wings
15-02-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by dude1
@ist

dude where's the keygen ? i have downloaded the software unpacked the .rar file there is no keygen included.

help me please could you please send it to me [email protected] or direct me to the keygen it self
thanks

later.


Check you email

BR

onur2002
17-03-2003, 12:41 PM
name : onur
Hardware fingerprint: E8D1-AB60

superman
17-03-2003, 11:22 PM
wings can u send it to my mail box too please?
[email protected]
tnx

vinice_79
18-03-2003, 10:12 AM
Pls Send the keygen for me too
[email protected]

thanx :)

superman
18-03-2003, 01:04 PM
wings, please calculate:

superman
0B2A-BCD3

thank you
send to [email protected]

wings
19-03-2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by superman
wings can u send it to my mail box too please?
[email protected]
tnx

In your inbox

BR

superman
19-03-2003, 01:19 AM
thank you

free
19-03-2003, 02:37 AM
onur
BD02-C203-A199-C322-D504-97FF-1F4B-C937-CA01-270F


superman
B897-FE47-C243-E954-2BD2-95CD-B39D-B13F-3DF5-E2D9

superman
19-03-2003, 04:20 AM
I just realize I did this long time ago already and had the key too and the arm file was included in the T19x.rar download, next time I will hopefully not, make any stupid requests, sorry. tnx anyway.

granadav6
24-03-2003, 12:40 PM
Hi,Wings!

fingerprint:5F63-4C14
name:SES
prog: t19x full

Can i have my key,pls?

vinice_79
25-03-2003, 05:33 AM
Hi,Wings!

fingerprint: 51D3-52A1
name: Vin
prog: t19x full

Can i have my key,pls?

Thank's anyway

wings
25-03-2003, 07:40 PM
Post here and you get a Key from microstar or free


http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=12829&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

BR

rugger76
27-03-2003, 03:12 PM
Please provide me with a key?? or help on the key gen. I dowloaded the file but cannot find the key gen.

Thank you very much for you help.

Hardware fingerprint: A0AB-73C9


[email protected]

free
28-03-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by granadav6
Hi,Wings!

fingerprint:5F63-4C14
name:SES
prog: t19x full

Can i have my key,pls?

SES
16CD-E83E-7DD9-49DF-800C-A56E-9D85-B8C0-CCD5-7972

free
28-03-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by rugger76
Please provide me with a key?? or help on the key gen. I dowloaded the file but cannot find the key gen.

Thank you very much for you help.

Hardware fingerprint: A0AB-73C9


[email protected]

rugger76
60E4-6F5A-881D-65CD-2516-9394-453B-D626-0FAF-F30C

rugger76
28-03-2003, 12:15 PM
THANK YOU!!

sumo
11-04-2003, 08:39 PM
hi there wings
Hardware: D529-6B8D
thanks in advance

erdal
11-04-2003, 09:05 PM
hi,
name: erdo
HF:1779-FF73
thanks

free
12-04-2003, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by sumo
hi there wings
Hardware: D529-6B8D
thanks in advance
sumo
433B-AB52-F8E7-629E-CEF3-B059-DBEA-9654-3972-6316

free
12-04-2003, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by erdal
hi,
name: erdo
HF:1779-FF73
thanks

erdo
0D1C-52BB-4D2E-F270-79DC-DB6B-5E9C-B4B0-E142-DCBF

Pluton
12-04-2003, 08:02 PM
Please send me key

my Name:
Pluton

my Finger print:
F7FE-4F83

free
13-04-2003, 03:26 AM
Pluton
3AE1-493D-E54F-A77B-7C06-D224-8B71-397E-6EA0-5CB4

CyberBoss_1
24-04-2003, 06:03 PM
Name: Niel
Finger: D27E-D7De
Thax

free
25-04-2003, 04:29 AM
Niel
1C67-40ED-C3A5-FB89-F9ED-E0B9-37B1-5088-E814-DDA0

fresh
01-05-2003, 05:27 AM
hi

mynames:fresh

Hardware fingerprint: 5B2C-8BED


Please send me key

YOURS RESPECTFULLY

edsmo
02-05-2003, 04:23 PM
I download the software but I do not find the keygen, please can someone help :-( me please.

Thanks

Please send me information to [email protected]

cracksite
04-05-2003, 10:56 AM
I have one question:
Is it possible take Simlock from MOTORLA T192 with code?
If YES - what I have to know and will someone this code calculate me?

I ask about help.
I'm sorry for my English

cracksite
04-05-2003, 11:26 AM
I found programme: T19x_full
A need key:
NAME: cracksite
Hardware fingerprint: 5860-CB61

Please give me key.

Minister Larvex
24-10-2003, 10:12 AM
Hi wings, can you send me please a key for mi hardware fingerprint?

name: ghergo

3009-AE59


thank you :D

ali24jan
25-10-2003, 11:54 AM
Hi
Name : Ali
Hardware :72D0-963B

please anybody send me code or keygenerator

[email protected]

Alinus
26-10-2003, 03:22 AM
enough !!!!

read the entire thread here.

there is link to the software unprotected !!!

no neef for key !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!