PDA

View Full Version : HELP! on the greEns shell

ROB
06-01-2002, 02:41 PM
Can anyone help? I have down loaded greEns shell unlocker software & instructions but i haven't got the same as the diagram.The diagram has atmel 29f800. intel 28f008 & 28f160 on the left I have TEST & TEST also where it says (about) i have no model types.Also it says in the instrutions to ignore the fact it says v 1.0 in the title bar it is v 1.5 Mine says v 2.0 What is the problem?
many thanx Rob.

Yasser
06-01-2002, 07:37 PM
Hi Rob!!

Why dont you use Rolis version 4.77? One of the BEST unlockers at the moment.

I hope you have it. If not, let me know.

I find it very useful and easy to use.

Take Care

Yasser

ROB
06-01-2002, 10:17 PM
Hi Yasser, thanks for the reply.I haven't got the rolis version 4.77 can you tell me where i can get it please.Also i have a problem with 3330 v 4.30 I flashed with nokia 471 exe. Now i have no signal & resets every 20 seconds.I have seen this problem on here before but seen no real solution.I have the nokia tool software but no m-bus leads at the moment.Have you any other ideas.

Hope to here from you soon.
All the best
Rob.

||Joe
06-01-2002, 10:56 PM
Look in the attachement for rolis version 4.77 and if you need version 5.14 mail me.
Regards,
Dragos.

ROB
06-01-2002, 11:30 PM
Hi Dragos, many thanks for the flasher 477.zip .if you could send me the 5.1 I
would be very greatful.
Yours thankfully
Rob.

Yasser
07-01-2002, 07:10 AM
Hi Rob!!!

How are you? Sorry I was not on the net to send you the Rolis 4.77. When I checked again, Dragos already posted it on here.

I am attaching Rolis 5.14 for you.

There still some bugs. You may have to make a special lead for it, thats if it doesn't work properly for various reasons.

Try it and let me know and I will send you the Schematic by Abe. Its already on the post.

Thanks & Have Fun /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Best Regards,

Yasser /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ROB
07-01-2002, 09:15 AM
Thanks yasser that is a big help.Speak to you soon.
Many thanks again.
Rob.

2tz
17-01-2002, 07:58 AM
hi!. for almost a week id been looking for your mail ocz i just wanted to thank you for posting that software which i accidentally saw and downloaded. ya see i havea 6110 that has been racking my mind, " Contact SErvice" but i tried to repair with flash (200-300) it turned on but it has no network and like a subtle christmas light it goes on and off and on and off....

rocked my groups at yahoo for solutions but none had come up with 1. the soft by rolis has done the job with little effort! i just opened it(my downloaded CS flash file(200-400) with the "check flash for errors" under "Special" menu and then i "MPU chk..."(the red bug button) then saved it. Flashed it back to the phone and voila! networks back and power stays on.

hope this would enlighten some friends unlockers/repairers out there.

thanks.

oh, Flasher477 goes hand in hand with Rolis514. Two GREAT softs!
(im still new on this so please bear with my shared ideas, tnx.)

2tz