View Full Version : Hre is the schematic......but no hex....
Yasser
05-01-2002, 07:20 AM
Hi Abe!!
How are you? Is this the diagram for the full MCU + PPM Dongle for Dejan or just the dejan flasher for unlocking only?
Please confirm....Thanks
Regards,
Yasser
||Joe
05-01-2002, 04:21 PM
Hi people
This is the diagram for the MCU + PPM hardware but no hex so no good, yet!
50% there and 50% to wait!!!
Yasser
05-01-2002, 04:30 PM
Hi Guys!!!
Any of you build it yet? I mean the hardware part.
Yasser /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
||Joe
05-01-2002, 06:45 PM
Someone I know who works making hospital equipment and the like has built me one, but I'm not gonna try to test it until I aquire some hex
Yasser
06-01-2002, 02:05 AM
Hi outercore!!
I need some additional information for the scheme. Can you tell me the pinouts from the circuit board for the :
Btemp
Vpp
Mbus
Rx
TX
Tell me please, which pinout they go to on the connector (9-way)
Also, are you using Male or Female 9=way?
And Finally, Male or Female for the 25-way? (I think Male)
Regards,
Yasser
yasser...you need 25 pin for LPT port nad 9 pin how you like because its used for nokia connectors.....
you make it how you like..............
but 25 pi must be connected properly....look your lpt port and you will se which (male/female you need)
Yasser
06-01-2002, 06:23 AM
Hi Abe!!
Thanks for the info but I need to know to what pins number I solder the 9-way?
Btemp ======> goes to which pin on the 9-way?
Vpp ========> goes to which pin on the 9-way?
Mbus =======> goes to which pin on the 9-way?
Rx =========> goes to which pin on the 9-way?
Tx =========> goes to which pin on the 9-way?
And ofcourse, dont forget to GND it /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif)
I am using Dejan cables.
The dongle will have the 25-way Male connector to the LPT. But on the other side is a 9-way. Is this 9-way Male or Female?? An to this 9-way I want to know the pin numbers please. Afterwards we discuss the cables.
Regards,
Yasser
||Joe
16-01-2002, 04:50 PM
hex hex hex
||Joe
16-01-2002, 04:56 PM
I'm sory ý wýll hex file.pleace help me!.....
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.