PDA

View Full Version : Strange 3310 Problem! Please help!

ByteMe
02-01-2002, 12:12 PM
Hi!

I had 2 nokia 3310 exactly the same (on the outside), and i made the mistake of putting them together and flashing one with the other one version. So, I got a nice screen with 'Contact Service' and certain that the backup i made was from this phone, i full flashed it... Now, I don't know the version, and tried to full flash it with every version, and the phone turned on with 4.24 version, but this flash was from (200000-3D0000) and the phone gets no network and keeps turning off and on, and i think that doesn't mean that the correct version is 4.24. What can i do?

Can anyone help me?

Happy New Year

||Joe
02-01-2002, 04:49 PM
I have the same problem with my 6210 .... The PPM, MCU and FLS must have same SW ..... One solution (I'm searching for this software) : Nokia MCU & Sw flasher by dejan .... It's so difficult to found it on the Web ........... Good luck ...

ByteMe
02-01-2002, 09:35 PM
I Know!

I have the screenshots... and a few hours of useless intensive search...

But I don't Know if that is the solution... /n/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Regards

Abe
03-01-2002, 05:32 AM
hi guys..........
i have the software but its worthless without the appropriate box............
because the soft is protected and not only this..in the box is the algo to repair the phone after you flash it with other PPM pack or with anpther MCU version........so
you dont need the software aor cracked software...............
regards.........

Iccang
08-01-2002, 08:40 AM
Hai Byteme...

Try to recalculate FAID of yours with Nokia Logger by B-Phreaks.
I can calculate your phone, but just for once, because it's not free..
So, send me the log file of yours and then I will send to you the logs out file of yours..

regards,

iccang
=====

ByteMe
09-01-2002, 02:32 PM
Hi! Iccang and thank you!
If you could please wait a few days, beacuse that problem is probably about to be solved, so maybe i won't need to bother you. However, if that doesn't happen i'll get in touch with you!

Thank You once again!

Regards. ByteMe.