View Full Version : 6210 f_loader
Oliver
29-12-2001, 09:33 AM
I have this f_loader file for 6210v301 for writing and it doesn't work, still it cannot write flash file from the phone, please help me I need my phone...
were can I find a working f_loader for 6210v301, tnx...
Regards
Hi oliver, i'm Rob i also have damaged my phone.I have no signal & phone keeps turning on/off . If you get any info; please let me know.
many thanks Rob
Graham
29-12-2001, 08:55 PM
Try this one (ucables flasher)
Oliver
30-12-2001, 05:29 AM
Hello Graham
Were can I find that file?
I dont see any link or URL, please help me...
Graham
30-12-2001, 11:43 AM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ucables/
Sorry file was too big to send try link for software
Oliver
30-12-2001, 12:25 PM
I try this link but I cant see any downlable f_loader file, can you give me a link that directs to the file itself... Please help me, I love my phone and I need it much, thanks...
Iccang
31-12-2001, 08:06 AM
Try this link :
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ucables/files/NokiaFlashTool.zip
Regards,
Iccang
======
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.