PDA

View Full Version : Bf4 Dead Flashing Help Me Please!!!!!

Scataface
07-02-2003, 02:51 AM
My BF4 is dead during the UNLOKING its/his/her software version was 10 d_K129 I have saved the flash with the AnjejGsm software but it and output as 10 d_K129.Fls, then the written have the EEprom and the complete FLASH of an other 511 but it and always dead some helps ME
NOW I HAVE THE BF SOFTWARE Unlocker - Cracked [by] Mashriqsoft.com

PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:confused: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

1ST
10-02-2003, 03:07 AM
Ok Then Use This Steps To Repaire Your Alcatel

1. See If The Phone ID Is Good , If There Is No ID Then Your Mobile Cant Be Repaired At This Moment

2. If The Phone Id Is Good Then Press Backups 3-4 Times (Just In Case)
3. Write A Good Flash To Your Phone (It Dosent Mater What Is The Version)

After That Dont Disconnect The Phone Or Power It On Just Press Change IMEI And Change AT Least One Digit And The When Done Dissconnect The Phone And Insert A Sim Card And Then Power On The Phone For 5-10 Secondes

4. Reconnect The Phone To The Programe Press Patch Firmwhere And Choose The .Teh File That You Have Backed Up In Step 2

5. Unlock Or Fast Unlock

And Voila!!!! Your Phone Sould Work Now ;) :D :D

If You Need Help At Any Time Contact Me I'll Be There For You And For Other Members

Best Regards 1ST

Johnessen
11-02-2003, 01:43 AM
I downloaded this programme but each time I opened it,It say ´warning driver not found` What is the meaning of thisand where can I found the driver?

1ST
11-02-2003, 02:03 AM
hehehe

I Think That You R Using Win 2000 Or Xp :)

Use Win98 Se Its The Best And It Will Resolve Your Problem ;)

And The Massege Driver Not Found Will Vanish :D:grin: :grin:

Johnessen
11-02-2003, 11:40 AM
You´re really the first.You were right.But I am duallbooting WinXp Pro with 98Se.I tried it now 98Se it didn´t say anything about the driver again.I hope this programm will not damage my Bf4 phone.I say thank you once again

1ST
12-02-2003, 01:20 AM
No This Peograme Wont Kill Your Phone If You Do The Same Stepes As I Said Befor

After Connect Press Backups Many Times To Back up The Techncal Zon And If You Killed Your Phone Just Contact Me I'll 100% Get Your Phone Alive Again :)

Best Regards 1ST

gabiz
30-05-2003, 10:59 PM
heloo
one friend of mine give me a bf4 phone complrtly dead I conect using wray but no imei no id ... nothing just in case I have make backups but in full flash is the same thing something about 1kb that repeat again and again in whole 4Mb of flash. I search and find another flashes for bf4 phone work now but don't accept any sim card.I know about the teh zone but even with original backup
phone not accept any sim.
Have you any idea that can hel me?

Alinus
31-05-2003, 07:03 AM
yes...

use the phone for spare parts, or wait abount 1 year for BF clonner to show up (and if u do not have the money to buy it - another year or two to have it for free).

sorry....without original teh zone...nothing can be done.

PS. One advice...do not believe what u see on 1ST site....there is no such thing yet as BF4 cloner. beware of cheaters.

gabiz
01-06-2003, 11:53 PM
Thanks Alinus