View Full Version : 8210 no network¬ read dj 1.00
I have an nokia 8210 - but it not see network !
I`m to read flash whis dejan flasher, but he read only 100 bytes , if start adress 20000, end adr= 30000 flasher read from 20000 to 20100 and say tx - no !
What a pin ¹ 5 on the phone ? May be Vpp ?
1- gnd 2 - mbus 3 tx 4 rx 5 - ?
Thanks !
||Joe
25-12-2001, 11:15 PM
Hi Tin! To read flash from nokia 8210 wiht dejan 1.0 you don´t need vpp pin.
I think it´s about the flash loader type. try to use FLASH LOADER "INTEL 16" ON DEJAN SOFTWARE. IF IT DOSEN´T WORK WONT DAMAGE YOUR PHONE.
In that case check your cable.
by. good luck!
||Joe
25-12-2001, 11:21 PM
Oh yes! About the network. you must recalculate Flash authority ID in the EEPROM! For do that you must have dejan box, or use online ftp logger update. Link: http://b-phreaks.co.uk But its not for free. Sorry! /n/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif. i think in the present time, its the only way.
by.
I have circuit of dejan box and source code, but i`m not check it !
For recalculate id what it want
program + dejan box (what version ?)
Thanks !
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.