PDA

View Full Version : new site wintesla, phoenix

Sederick
08-02-2003, 08:53 AM
Hola, subi mi nuevo sitio, espero ke les guste, aun tiene un par de errores, y le falta algunos links, pero me anduvieron apurando asi ke aki esta:

www.sederick.tk

tiene el wintesla 2001, el 2003 y el phoenix tdma por mientras, mas adelante tendré mas programas (si me ayudan tambien).

Hi, i upload my new web site, i hope you like it, its still under construction:

www.sederick.tk

Its only have the 2001 and 2003 wintesla, and Phoenix tdma, soon more programs.

CELL_TECHNICIAN
10-02-2003, 07:06 PM
When do you anticipate having your English version on your site up and running? Will I be able to download phoneix and Wintesla 2003 from your site when it us up and running?

Sederick
11-02-2003, 05:43 AM
Hi, wintesla 2003 and phoenix are already on my site on the spanish version. I need a free and powerfull server whit 50MB for to upload the english version.

Bye

CELL_TECHNICIAN
11-02-2003, 06:32 AM
So will everything be in Spanish on that one? What about Phoneix TDMA Version

fguimet
11-02-2003, 05:59 PM
thank you sederick for the soft you give us
anything you need from me just ask for it
maybe i can help you with the website desing
regards from lima
felix

Sederick
11-02-2003, 10:51 PM
Hi fguimet trank for you preoccupation, but im looking for a new free server more stable and 50MB of free space. if you want to re-desing my site, please send the proyect to my mail: [email protected]

Dog_Seb
12-02-2003, 02:39 AM
File Phoenix_350_4.zip is corrupted...
:(
Not cool!!!!

Sederick
12-02-2003, 03:54 AM
sorry i will check that.

gaitan31
12-02-2003, 07:05 PM
to Sedrick

thanks for tha software you are the men....

gracias Sedrick por el post .el phoenix no esta cracked tienes el carack ok gracias de nuevo suerte....:)

Dog_Seb
12-02-2003, 10:53 PM
Ok , send a message when it's good !!
thank's.
:cool:

Sederick
13-02-2003, 12:19 AM
ok, now i think its good, sorry but i dont have the crack for phoenix, maybe realthomas have it.

jose miguel
13-02-2003, 12:57 AM
you even want the program mokia? ...

JM

Sederick
13-02-2003, 01:03 AM
Sure, only if you want to give it to me...

Tranks. :)

jose miguel
13-02-2003, 03:21 AM
ok! weight 2,67 mb. where you envio! ???..

ok !!! pesa 2.67 mb. donde te lo envio !.?..
me das alguna direccion o mail !???.
(el programa se llama supermokia y si te sirve encantado te lo ofresco)
salu2s a ti!!
JM

alvarot
13-02-2003, 05:10 AM
?????
I HAVE SUPER MOKIA BUT I ONLY USE IT FOR WINTESLA...ME NOT WISE THAT USED IT FOR PHOENIX.... Does it WORK IN THIS SOFTWARE?

Mitrovich
13-02-2003, 01:44 PM
SEDERICK,
Puede optimizar el rendimiento de su WEB eliminando el Wintesla 2001 ya que la version 2003 de toto es mas liviana y funciona mejor.
Gracias por todo lo que hace en beneficio del Foro, es la unica persona que colaboro con Luchinho

MOKIA: Pueden informarme, por favor, que es y para que sirve?

PHOENIX CRACK
Si alguien consigue el PHOENIX CRACK by TOTO, por favor indique de donde bajarlo.

English

Seferick:
Optimize your WEB speed:
you can delete Wintesla2001 from there, 2003 is smaller and better.

MOKIA: when you try, please inform us what is and what do it.

Anybody have PHOENIX Crack by TOTO ? Please post it.

and THANKS SEDERICK for all are you doing

celset
13-02-2003, 02:15 PM
You can download PHOENIX Crack from here

http://www.geocities.com/celset2002/38_PHOENIX_CRACK.ZIP

but... is password protected

someone try with BRUTE-FORCE

Sederick
13-02-2003, 05:17 PM
Gracias a todos por sus preguntas y sugerencias... el mokia no es un crack para phoenix, pero si lo es para wintesla... (es solo para tenerlo) voy a tratar de sacarle el pass al archivo de celset pero no les prometo nada...

Muchas gracias a Mitrovich, fguimet, gaitan3, zafarjanjua, Dog_Seb y a todos los que me apoyan en esto...

Tranks to all, the mokia file is a crack only for wintesla software, i need it only for have it... i going to try to crack the pass of the zip file from celset, but i dont promise anything...

Tranks a lot to Mitrovich, fguimet, gaitan3, zafarjanjua, Dog_Seb and all the others that supporting me on this...

Sederick
13-02-2003, 05:20 PM
Se me olvidaba... Muchas gracias a Celset por su ayuda.

Tranks to Celset too...

capotixplus
14-02-2003, 02:58 AM
Sederick, muy buena tu página, pero el archivo #4 está dañado, no se puede descomprimir.

Ya puse a trabajar el AVR sobre el archivo de celset....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sederick, you have a very good page, but #4 file is corrupted, it can't be extracted.

I put the celset crack file in AVR for brute-force attack....

Sederick
15-02-2003, 07:12 AM
Ok, ahora esta arreglado el problema con el archivo Phoenix_350_4.zip bajenlo

www.sederick.tk

ok, the file Phoenix_350_4.zip is fixed, download now from

www.sederick.tk

SomeOne
26-02-2003, 03:30 PM
Hi I'm sorry if this sounds really stupid, but the what does the phoenix do?

And what makes version 2003 of Wintesla better than 2001?

Español:

Hola, disculpen si suena muy tonto pero quiero preguntarles para que sirve el phoenix?

Y tambien me gustaria saber cual es la diferencia entre el Wintesla version 2003 y el 2001.

Regards!
Saludos!

Mitrovich
26-02-2003, 06:29 PM
SomeOne

Phoenix es el soft necesario para las ultimas versiones de celulares, (3320/3360 etc.), en las cuales no funciona Wintesla.

Las diferencias entre Wintesla 2001 y 2003 son:
1.- 2003 es mucho mas liviano que 2001 para descargar: solo 2.5 Mb contra 15 Mb del 2001 con las mismas funciones, es solo una instalacion mas limpia.
2.- 2001 tiene las TDMA dll's v.2.4 2003 tiene la version mas nueva 2.63, compatible con las ultimas versiones de soft de celulares.
3.- 2003 no modifica el Windows, carga todos los archivos necesarios en su propio directorio, es decir, es compatible con las versiones originales de Wintesla, el 2001 y PHOENIX.

English by Babel Fish Translator from Altavista:

Phoenix is the necessary soft for you complete versions of cellular, (3320/3360 etc.), in which Wintesla does not work.
The differences between Wintesla 2001 and 2003 are: 1. - 2003 are but light much that 2001 to unload: single 2,5 Mb against 15 Mb of the 2001 with the same functions, is single a clean installation but. 2. - 2001 dll's has the TDMA v.2.4 2003 has the version but new 2,63, compatible with you complete versions of soft of cellular. 3. - 2003 do not modify the Windows, load all the necessary archives in its own directory, that is to say, he is compatible with the original versions of Wintesla, the 2001 and PHOENIX.

jose miguel
27-02-2003, 04:27 AM
when you go to update the Web? ..!!!
greetings !
JM

cuando vas actualizar la web ..(12 febrero)?!!
saludos!
ojala que siga..

Sederick
27-02-2003, 04:33 AM
tranquilo, estoy en eso, tengo unos problemas con la parte en ingles, y estoy esperando una kisas respuesta por un phoenix con crack.

Dont worry, im working on that, i have some problems with the english part, and im whaiting for a posible version of phoenix with crack.

maybe nocdoc can help me on the english version telling me what are the mistakes on the dialogs...

piliphone
10-03-2003, 03:07 PM
SEDERICK

**** http://www.sederick.tk *****

http://www.geocities.com/celset2002/cel/

Truong Chinh
10-10-2003, 06:31 PM
How to download wintesla from Seddik

amir_hamdani
07-12-2003, 01:24 AM
can any one help me with a crack for phoenix a5 (v4.08) or can you give me a link for phoenix a7.

thanks

gorgarath
13-12-2003, 08:08 AM
Could have sworn we weren't supposed to discuss cracked software in the forum, but as long as you are, try edonkey.
http://www.edonkey2000.com/
You can usually find most any program on there. Trouble is finding it in your language sometime.

-Gorg.

deepakjakhar
26-12-2003, 09:45 AM
hi there,
i cant enter this site, it ask for username and password which i dont have. if i try to register it say "Este menú ha sido desactivado" this menu has been deactivated. what do i do to get wintesla 2003??
Please advise.
brgds,
dj

wagc25
08-01-2004, 09:51 PM
Como Puedo Obtener Una Clave Para El Foro De Sederick Por Favor Ayuda

BOEBOE
08-01-2004, 09:54 PM
Read the rules, please

You'll see there that only English is allowed...

Please edit your post and put a English translation with it

Bye

morbid
06-02-2004, 11:59 PM
Hola compadre he tratado de entrara a tu pagina pero no se puede registrar como nuevo usuario.....! sabes es que necesito el wintesla 2003 2004 cualquiera...Ok si me puedes decir donde bajarlo..!
Gracias y cuando tengas habilitado tu pagina para nuevos usuarios me avisas porfa.!

GRACIAS;,,

BOEBOE
07-02-2004, 01:16 AM
Are you blind???

I just posted above that here NO ENGLISH is allowed

If I were supermod, you'd be banned

Loncho
07-02-2004, 01:11 PM
Hola compadre he tratado de entrara a tu pagina pero no se puede registrar como nuevo usuario.....! sabes es que necesito el wintesla 2003 2004 cualquiera...Ok si me puedes decir donde bajarlo..!
Gracias y cuando tengas habilitado tu pagina para nuevos usuarios me avisas porfa.!

GRACIAS;,,

New members for sederick's site is only by recommendation

Sorry

ElTeKNIk0
11-02-2004, 01:30 AM
Please, some one can say to me where is Sederick?.
I am new at this forum... and when i try to enter to her pages he said: Closed for new users.

Thanks.
El TéKNIk0

----------

En español, que es lo mío, pq el inglés lo tengo matao.
Alguien sabe de la vida de Sederick?.
Alguien puede decirme como se pudiera entrar a su página?.
Es que recién entro en este foro y veo q tenía una página donde ponía muchas cosas útiles free, pero ya no se puede entrar a su página. :-(
A ver si me puedo empatar con el Phoenix, el Wintesla y esas cosas. :-)

Gracias por la info de antemano...
Saludos...
El TéKNIk0

JUAN_FE69
20-02-2004, 04:55 AM
Soy De Colombia... Yaca Todo El Mundo Piensa Que Es Imposible Cambiar El Esn A Los Equipos Nokia Tdma. He Tratado Con El Nokia Soc Pero Este Enloquese Los Equipos.

Me Gustaria Que Aqlguin Me Ayudara, Para No Tener Que Darles La Ganga A Los Usureos Que Cobran Por El Conocimiento Que Alguien Les Dio Gratis.

Espero Que Porfavor Alguien Me Ayude.

Gracias

Alinus
20-02-2004, 12:03 PM
hey !

use english or translation !

otherwise i am forced to ban u

ElTeKNIk0
20-02-2004, 03:10 PM
Juan Fe yo estoy en las mismas. Lo he tratado de hacer y no sirve.
He buscado, rebuscado y requetebuscado por la red y hay muchisima información, pero fundamentalmente para GSM.
En materia de flasheo y cambio de ESN y esas cosas, para TDMA se hace más díficil la cosa, más díficil encontrar información y los softwares.
Hasta ahora no he logrado hacerlo.
Si alguien se digna a ayudarnos sobre el tema, ya sería a dos los que ayudan.

Gracias.
Saludos.
El TéKNIk0.

----------
In English ( Translate by http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr )
Juan Fe I am in the same ones. I have tried it to do and he does not serve.
I have searched carefully by the network and there is a lot of information, but for GSM. In the matter of flashing and change of ESN and those things, for TDMA more dificult is made the thing, is hard to find information and softwares. Until I have not managed now to do it.
If somebody worthy to help itself us on the subject, already would be to two those that help.

Thanks.
Greetings.
The TéKNIk0.

tagua
28-02-2004, 06:24 PM
Me interesa el Wintesla mas que nada para el 3360 y el 8265. En el sitio de Sederick no se permiten extraños, jeje. Alguna Ayuda?

---------
I'm interested in Wintesla for 3360 & 8265 phones. The Sederick's Site isn't working at this moment. Some Help are welcome

ElTeKNIk0
03-03-2004, 07:46 PM
Quería acceder al Sitio de Sederick, pues por lo que he leído en estos foros, era de los que daba free los softwares y estoy seguro que encontraré ahí programas que me puedan interesar, y tal vez, hasta puedo aportar algo!. Además, por muy buenos que sean los foros, a veces encuentras en otros lo que no ves en los más buenos, por eso me gusta leer por todos lados.

Aunque bueno, si no se admiten extraños, entonces me admitirán porque no soy nada extraño, soy un tipo común, normal, y HASTA BIEN PARECIDO!!!.:-P

Sobre lo otro: el 3360 no lo he trasteado, la semana que viene deben traerme el cable. Sobre el 8265, lo desbloqueo con el NokSoc2, con el mismo cable del 8260 ( NK-8X60), solo que hay que partirle las dos paticas plásticas, para que pueda entrar en la parte posterior del 8265.

Saludos...
El TéKNIk0
-------
En English ( from babelfish.altavista.com )
I want to take access to the Site of Sederick, because reason why I have read in these forums, was of which gave free the softwares and I am sure there that I will find programs that can interest to me, and perhaps, until I can contribute something. In addition, by very good that they are the forums, sometimes you find in others what you do not see in best, for that reason I like to read by all sides.
Although good, if strangers do not admit themselves, then they will admit to me because I am not nothing strange, I am a common, normal type, and UNTIL GOOD LOOK!!!.:-P

On the other: the 3360 I have not worked it, the week that comes must bring the cable to me. On the 8265, i unlock it with the NokSoc2, the same cable of 8260 (NK-8X60), the single one that there is to divide to him the two contacts plastic, so that it can enter the later part of the 8265.

Greetings...
The TéKNIk0

PacMan
05-04-2004, 10:25 PM
Tekniko y Juan FE, yo estoy igual que ustedes dos. Soy nuevo en este foro, espero poder encontrar en este foro, la solucion a algunos problemas que traigo con los nokia TDMA 1220 2220 3320 3520 8265.
Necesito Wintesla y Phoenix, por favor.

Tekniko and Juan Fe, im in the same situation like you two, guys. Im new at this forum site, and i wish to find the solution to some problems that i have with TDMA Nokia phones 1220 2220 3320 3520 8265.
Need Wintesla and Phoenix, Please.

syncmaster_BR
05-05-2004, 09:17 AM
ok! weight 2,67 mb. where you envio! ???..

ok !!! pesa 2.67 mb. donde te lo envio !.?..
me das alguna direccion o mail !???.
(el programa se llama supermokia y si te sirve encantado te lo ofresco)
salu2s a ti!!
JM

hello jose miguel i have supermokia :)

syncmaster_BR
05-05-2004, 09:29 AM
Ok, ahora esta arreglado el problema con el archivo Phoenix_350_4.zip bajenlo

www.sederick.tk

ok, the file Phoenix_350_4.zip is fixed, download now from

www.sederick.tk

hello Sederick i try register in www.sederick.tk e reply this mensage for me ---->The board administrator is no longer accepting any new registrations at the moment

PS: you speak portuguese? sorry my english is bad

-----------
ola Sederick voce sabe como faco para mudar o ESN do nokia 8265 e 8260 por favor se puder me ajude
OBRIGADO! :)

ezesanchez
21-05-2004, 11:34 PM
hola amigo como ingreso a tu foro man
aca pongo un software de kyocera sirve para todos los modelos
pero esta protegido , solo 4 veces se puede utilizar

ezesanchez
21-05-2004, 11:36 PM
www.zippo.faithweb.com

ABRAHAM-CELL
29-05-2004, 02:28 AM
Quería acceder al Sitio de Sederick, pues por lo que he leído en estos foros, era de los que daba free los softwares y estoy seguro que encontraré ahí programas que me puedan interesar, y tal vez, hasta puedo aportar algo!. Además, por muy buenos que sean los foros, a veces encuentras en otros lo que no ves en los más buenos, por eso me gusta leer por todos lados.

Aunque bueno, si no se admiten extraños, entonces me admitirán porque no soy nada extraño, soy un tipo común, normal, y HASTA BIEN PARECIDO!!!.:-P

Sobre lo otro: el 3360 no lo he trasteado, la semana que viene deben traerme el cable. Sobre el 8265, lo desbloqueo con el NokSoc2, con el mismo cable del 8260 ( NK-8X60), solo que hay que partirle las dos paticas plásticas, para que pueda entrar en la parte posterior del 8265.

Saludos...
El TéKNIk0
-------
En English ( from babelfish.altavista.com )
I want to take access to the Site of Sederick, because reason why I have read in these forums, was of which gave free the softwares and I am sure there that I will find programs that can interest to me, and perhaps, until I can contribute something. In addition, by very good that they are the forums, sometimes you find in others what you do not see in best, for that reason I like to read by all sides.
Although good, if strangers do not admit themselves, then they will admit to me because I am not nothing strange, I am a common, normal type, and UNTIL GOOD LOOK!!!.:-P

On the other: the 3360 I have not worked it, the week that comes must bring the cable to me. On the 8265, i unlock it with the NokSoc2, the same cable of 8260 (NK-8X60), the single one that there is to divide to him the two contacts plastic, so that it can enter the later part of the 8265.

Greetings...
The TéKNIk0
:-? CELL-MANAGER®

I have tried to enter to the forum www.sederick.com without success for that this closed one; he/she wanted to see if it was possible to enter in this forum, I have understood that it is one of the best, mainly for that has to do a lot with Latin America.

I have not still found a forum where can be enough information of Latin American telephones, except, www.nokiafree.org (in which I am registered.); they have informed me that in this forum if you can locate information of Latin telephones.

If you or somebody can help me, for, to be able to please enter in this helps me...

I would also like them to give me the mail of SEDERICK....

From he am already very grateful..

ABRAHAM-CELL® Ecuador - South America

IN SPANISHCELL-MANAGER®

He intentado ingresar al foro www.sederick.com sin éxito, por que esta cerrado; quería ver si era posible ingresar en este foro, tengo entendido que es uno de los mejores, sobre todo por que tiene que ver mucho con Latinoamérica.

Todavía no he encontrado un foro en donde se pueda hallar suficiente información de teléfonos Latinoamericanos, excepto, www.nokiafree.org (en el cual estoy registrado.) ; me han informado que en este foro si se puede localizar información de teléfonos Latinos.

Si usted o alguien me puede ayudar, para, poder ingresar en este por favor ayúdenme...

También me gustaría que me dieran el mail de SEDERICK....

Desde ya le estoy muy agradecido..

ABRAHAM-CELL® Ecuador – Sudamérica

anchundia1214
10-06-2004, 11:04 PM
To whom may concern,

I need some help. I'm trying to find the Wintesla software, can anybody tell me where can I get it.

amitajmera
08-10-2004, 11:54 AM
Hi Sederick...I can provide you with a free & powerful server with 50 MB. Will you upload wintesla english for me & other users.

carlos septimo
17-10-2004, 04:14 AM
en el foro de Sederick no admiten mas miembros alguien puede colaborar con eso estaria muy agradecido

kashii786
21-10-2004, 12:01 PM
dear i do not know spanish pls tell me or send me the wintesla in my e-mail box i will be very thankful
to you...as some thime your provider link does not open in my browser...

thanks

kashif :-?

ITUT
30-10-2004, 07:27 PM
i try and try to register but I can´t why you post it¿?

ITUT
30-10-2004, 09:28 PM
como puedo hacer no me puedo registrar en la pagina de sedrick por favor que alguien me me un nombre de usuario y contraseña quiero bajar esos programas los nesecito