PDA

View Full Version : Phone Covers :)

slikmik
11-02-2003, 04:42 AM
Hiya all :)

ok i know its nothing technical but a nice cover on your nokia makes it some what nice to look at :) So i decided to fork out a few quid and bought the transparent chassis, then the full see throigh casing, it looks sweet, shame the bloody rubber keypads are so shit so im sticking with the genuine nokia ones ;)

Only problem is its already kind of broke :( very cheaply made unfortunately!!

Any one know of any good places to buy covers on the internet of good quality and perhaps see through ones???

Thank you very much

Mike

Yolly Zubrick
11-02-2003, 05:43 AM
What phone do you have?

Here in the pHilippines, we can buy original Nokia case for about US$5. for 3310 and 3315 we have the transparent original covers too. Original 3310 art covers (by Land, Air, and Sea) sells for almost the same amount. Though I don't know if you can arrange for an Int'l purchase.

Had my 3310 converted to 3315 and bought the orig 3315 yellow case and keypad. I spent $US6 only!! I can only imagine how much that would cost me if I were in the UK or USA. Perhaps 5x that! :D

slikmik
11-02-2003, 06:03 AM
Cheers for the reply!

Please could you post some links to websites, as getting them shipped in will be no trouble

Regards

Mike

P.s.Sorry i forgot to tell you i have the ever popular 3310

Yolly Zubrick
11-02-2003, 06:20 AM
Here's the e-store: www.semicon.net

And here's what they say:

Currently we offer our services here in the Philippines and some parts of United States. Shopping online is really simple, you must first register for us to know your delivery address and just go about our website and look for the items you wish to purchase. Click on the item you have chosen to buy and it automatically goes to our system and our friendly staff will then call you to confirm your purchase. Once the sale is established, we would then deliver the goods to you free of charge within one day provided you reside in the Metro Manila area. All items are on cash on delivery basis.

I guess you could talk them to have it delivered to you too. :D :-D Goodluck!