PDA

View Full Version : FREE Remote Unlock DCT4 phone there:



Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

FOX-MEN
08-04-2003, 03:14 PM
Hello my friend is possible you calculate for me this phone nokia 8310??

NOKIA 8310
NETWORK: 268-06 TMN Portugal
IMEI: 350999108632562

Very Thanks my friend.
______________________________
FOX-MEN :) :D ;) :p :D :) :grin:

Kim
08-04-2003, 03:27 PM
Hi, please i need codes for 3510

imei: 351354800457232

network: 21403

Thx

Moche
08-04-2003, 04:40 PM
HELLO!!!!
Can you help me with this phone please
6510
imei:351105103886158
26806

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Nokia-Freak00
08-04-2003, 08:08 PM
Can you give me the unlock-code for

Nokia 6310
IMEI: 350842205374912
Provider Code: 232-01 A1, Austria

Many thanks

Nokia-Freak00

rodfrang
08-04-2003, 10:10 PM
Nokia 7650
IMEI: 351111105932032
network 214-07
thanks in advance

a3999
08-04-2003, 10:40 PM
Hi, i need unlock code for 7650, network 21407 and imei 351111105219661

Lots of thanks

mg70brz
08-04-2003, 11:01 PM
i need codes for this operator in various countries,because i know what original sim used in this phone :

imei : 350999109096254

operators:
20420 Orange Netherlands
20801 Orange France
23433 Orange United Kingdom

wireless
08-04-2003, 11:08 PM
I have an 8310 that asks for the restriction code when i input a sim. Does it require the unlock code or is a competley different thing could some please help. Im Bewildered. Thanks

loadme99
09-04-2003, 12:03 AM
plz unlock my 8310

EMEI: 350604104838821

Germany D1 DeTe Mobil 262 01


MEGA THX !

alih81
09-04-2003, 01:14 AM
Hi

Can you Please help me with codes for the following nokia?

Nokia 3510i
IMEI: 351462800258144
Network: Orange UK 23433


Thanks in advance

malfatch
09-04-2003, 05:21 AM
Hiya! Could you give me the codes to unlock my phone? Thanks a million!

nokia 3390
imei: 010072722510879
network : Entel PCS

sima
09-04-2003, 10:09 AM
hello unlockers!

please calculate the code for my nokia 3510


IMEI: 350986206024446

Provider: 232-05 (One Connect Austria)


thx

sima

vmpvp
09-04-2003, 05:07 PM
Hi!

Can you, please post the codes for my 7650

IMEI: 350774102803430
Provider:268-03 (Optimus Portugal)

Thanks in advance

ducke21
09-04-2003, 06:21 PM
please generate code for this:
nokia 7650
IMEI: 350774104986001
network: 21407
please it's very urgent!!!
thanks!

bensquare
09-04-2003, 07:47 PM
May i have the unlocking code for my phone

Nokia 8310
IMEI
350883101096290

SP CODE (ORANGE UK)
23433

Thanks a million

Ben

radu13
09-04-2003, 10:12 PM
6310i
IMEI 350984208142043
Network: 21403 Retevision Movil Amena Spain

6310i
IMEI 350984208141631
Network: 21403 Retevision Movil Amena Spain

Thanks

l33andr3w
10-04-2003, 12:56 AM
Can u plz help-me with the codes for:

NOKIA 7650 v3.12
350774101499230
26801 Vodafone (PT)

Thank in advance,

l33andr3w

ninetyninemiata
10-04-2003, 01:58 AM
nokia 6590i
USA
Operator Name Cingular Wireless
Network Name Cingular Wireless
Network Type GSM 1900
Handset Code
Network Code 310 150,170,410

imei:
010136500574504

jbapinoy
10-04-2003, 04:52 AM
Hi,

I have a nokia 7210
IMEI 350893302389634
31038 At+t U.S.A.

Can you unlock this one please.

Thanks.

Smo
10-04-2003, 06:52 AM
Can you give me the code please!
for a 6310i

IMEI:351453201486855
Network:23201

Thanks

tny96
10-04-2003, 07:22 AM
hello junaid,

can you generate the master code for me ?

Nokia 7250
IMEI : 351346300081108
NetworK: 515 03

b0yce
10-04-2003, 09:12 AM
Hi can someone provide me the 7 codes for unlocking.

Many thanks!

IMEI Code
350844102255137

Network
T-Mobile UK - 23430

Model
Nokia 8310 v05.06

Cheers in advance :grin:

taurann
10-04-2003, 10:42 AM
hi,
can u unlock me 7210

7210
351114107283065
23430 t-mobile

thanx

brads26
10-04-2003, 11:47 AM
Hi there,
Is it possible to calculate the unlock code for
IMEI :350777105169493
NetWork Code : 23433 Orange UK
Model: 8310


Many thanks
Brads

linkaura
10-04-2003, 02:11 PM
Hi junaid
i was wondering if ya could help me out also with the master code to clear the SP lock on a 3315 nokia

the IMEI is : 350139305725709
and the network is :505-02

thanx dude

Linkaura

madmoe
10-04-2003, 02:44 PM
Model = Nokia 8310e
IMEI = 350844105086570
Network Code = Orange UK (234 33)

Thanx guys!!

curios
10-04-2003, 10:04 PM
Please help me to unlock Nokia 3650
Blue,
Please help me with this phone:
Nokia 3650
IMEI #351102500424139
Network: AT&T USA

Thank you,
Curios

levi7650
11-04-2003, 12:48 AM
CAn you calculate the codes of a 7650 for me please?

The imei is 350774103872160 (TMN Portugal 268-06)´

Thanks a lot

ImpactPL
11-04-2003, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by tny96
hello junaid,

can you generate the master code for me ?

Nokia 7250
IMEI : 351346300081108
NetworK: 515 03

845111777363613
419277346764476
923242757114745
718540647647345
134074665212772
979322300765623
272375305015170

ImpactPL
11-04-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by b0yce
Hi can someone provide me the 7 codes for unlocking.

Many thanks!

IMEI Code
350844102255137

Network
T-Mobile UK - 23430

Model
Nokia 8310 v05.06

Cheers in advance :grin:

336436163456036
705040335312443
173244500164445
214905144211105
745440572376541
049023270742022
473117401143611

ImpactPL
11-04-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by taurann
hi,
can u unlock me 7210

7210
351114107283065
23430 t-mobile

thanx

274045107202341
047133775543032
243415072106515
325866254320460
094973021251676
128834155660135
986212514454014

ImpactPL
11-04-2003, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by brads26
Hi there,
Is it possible to calculate the unlock code for
IMEI :350777105169493
NetWork Code : 23433 Orange UK
Model: 8310


Many thanks
Brads

497407527536403
208475735626571
307556232567352
174364203205361
308976634621073
195974121301177
243215270144712

ImpactPL
11-04-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by madmoe
Model = Nokia 8310e
IMEI = 350844105086570
Network Code = Orange UK (234 33)

Thanx guys!!

003073231152272
196304621455206
213465241106566
382266613024464
326446156476445
103314236165113
179204705704700

rodfrang
11-04-2003, 09:06 AM
please, can you calculate me the unlock codes for this phone:

Nokia 7650

IMEI: 351111105932032

network 214-07

thanks in advance

ImpactPL
11-04-2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by levi7650
CAn you calculate the codes of a 7650 for me please?

The imei is 350774103872160 (TMN Portugal 268-06)´

Thanks a lot

906242434464442
934462662256263
737050167572350
238925160631421
134014063202011
733440664106544
723370652155377

ImpactPL
11-04-2003, 09:29 AM
@davros
776130505473030
387536417557033
132924562031123
236335266475731
844871571230371
347426573536227
222225551054521

@paul8811 - 23433
387366411515263
734450467246453
838121662623025
992372020075375
326106452433705
445837670350633
807501136557006

@grimmy
234115664213411
382526514037424
242965776021564
737300365525303
872541302027145
094453020216055
215475441306271

@FOX-MEN
003453333176254
229445057716740
236055664462154
278845502620243
215215145354315
289155310723454
193174620133176

@Kim
114964243251163
126854755440251
334926267221727
217925041521223
286375211425472
383906112141601
488327213635126

@Moche
004453631276552
007023533522322
827111154543312
833541666107444
872531106067135
989572114767372
335016160332513

ImpactPL
11-04-2003, 09:53 AM
@Nokia-Freak00
486857210400555
927152250513052
025233756334532
099863725730560
284425113206424
749060473732262
886271117424377

@rodfrang
742140177023445
844471272226171
917212642574414
013273446114270
135164363373260
235125164333524
382306614035503

ImpactPL
11-04-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by majestic2
hi impackpl could you please do codes for my nokia 3650 imei is 351467101354690 as i have just received it this morning it is locked to t-mobile uk 23430 many thanks in advance:)

202125031003522
424947157241043
394206326224304
435857166340553
233915665151111
129374753765170
195924226311623

gtn-ka8
11-04-2003, 12:43 PM
Hi
can someone please generate unlock codes for me?
7210
imei:350893302012657
network: 310 38
usa at&t
thanks

atub
11-04-2003, 12:55 PM
Hi!

Can you give me the unlock codes for a 3510?

Phone: 3510
IMEI: 351117203172298
Provider: 232-05 (Connect Austria (one))

Thanks in advance!

linkaura
11-04-2003, 01:04 PM
Hi Impactpl

could u please help me with a master code to clear the SP lock on a 3315 nokia

the IMEI is : 350139305725709
and the network is :505-02
thanx dude

sima
11-04-2003, 01:19 PM
hello unlockers!

please calculate the code for my nokia 3510


IMEI: 350986206024446

Provider: 232-05 (One Connect Austria)


thx

sima

p_teles
11-04-2003, 01:44 PM
3410
oi

i have one 3410 can you give me de codes?

imei : 351116205476954
network : 26803 optimus - portugal

thanks in advance
Paulo Teles

madmoe
11-04-2003, 02:59 PM
Could I have the unlock codes please?

Model = Nokia 8310
IMEI = 350844105123340
Network Code = Orange UK (234 33)

Thanking you in advance.

bigup
11-04-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by gtn-ka8
Hi
can someone please generate unlock codes for me?
7210
imei:350893302012657
network: 310 38
usa at&t
thanks

249125363713220
458957470601554
212455435016650
929822145750726
007113721513513
452007176062202
113114130123411

bigup
11-04-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by atub
Hi!

Can you give me the unlock codes for a 3510?

Phone: 3510
IMEI: 351117203172298
Provider: 232-05 (Connect Austria (one))

Thanks in advance!
887251506534555
744300365255605
905872120330276
849831263700631
753270776104273
913452633156357
796170711453572

bigup
11-04-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by sima
hello unlockers!

please calculate the code for my nokia 3510


IMEI: 350986206024446

Provider: 232-05 (One Connect Austria)


thx

sima

136154657423651
723940143111047
115014031332011
922352244035050
738920752641422
407317423555611
083433506146436

bigup
11-04-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by madmoe
Could I have the unlock codes please?

Model = Nokia 8310
IMEI = 350844105123340
Network Code = Orange UK (234 33)

Thanking you in advance.
358856276640052
939542755707044
709570026707172
705130123363534
709260721724666
796160216413462
926372442465574

compro1
11-04-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by compro1
i need unlock code for nokia 6610 with this imei

350894301190098
operator 52505

Impactpl or bigup please provide the code

Thanks

maitre_yoda
11-04-2003, 04:29 PM
Hi !!

Could you give me the unlock codes for this one ?


Nokia 7650:

350774109283578
on 208-10

Thanks

Maitre_yoda

bigup
11-04-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by maitre_yoda
Hi !!

Could you give me the unlock codes for this one ?


Nokia 7650:

350774109283578
on 208-10

Thanks

Maitre_yoda
895331317345436
907962420521067
349426266766024
206135026403134
902422127016123
223335443115537
286865300420561

maitre_yoda
11-04-2003, 05:00 PM
Thanks bigup :-)

bigup
11-04-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by compro1


Impactpl or bigup please provide the code

Thanks

026953042451157
316116230413315
837311052565314
017543337547541
848871164620672
417237134564232
004543327217642


enjoy

bensquare
11-04-2003, 05:12 PM
Can any Gentlement help?

Nokia 8310
350777103069109
T-mobile (uk)
23430

Ben

Scotty1973
11-04-2003, 05:54 PM
Hi,

could any1 please help a friend of mine with his 6310i

IMEI: 351453201496086

Network 232-01

thx a lot in advance

regards Scotty :) :) :)

bigup
11-04-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by bensquare
Can any Gentlement help?

Nokia 8310
350777103069109
T-mobile (uk)
23430

Ben

487027607502225
715920237351126
736970656431171
813561031157361
155574072337570
092523514067722
789950407761255

bigup
11-04-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Scotty1973
Hi,

could any1 please help a friend of mine with his 6310i

IMEI: 351453201496086

Network 232-01

thx a lot in advance

regards Scotty :) :) :)

446147465473344
719270336764073
803521220177625
106514226447014
956452177406253
433267055154767
994062610232064

Scotty1973
11-04-2003, 06:16 PM
geee, what a treat!!! and so quick, too!!!

thx a lot, regards Scotty :D :D :D

sima
11-04-2003, 06:26 PM
thank you bigup...

anotherone please

Its a 3510

IMEI: 350986205981927

Provider: 232-05 ONE-CONNECT Austria


thx
sima

madmoe
11-04-2003, 07:21 PM
Thanx bigUP for unlock codes. Any way I can give u a donation man?

FOX-MEN
11-04-2003, 09:04 PM
Hello my friends is possible you calculate for me this nokia 7650?

NOKIA 7650
NETWORK: 268-06 TMN Portugal
IMEI: 350774104244807

Very thanks my friend and have a nice day!
________________________
FOX-MEN :) :D ;) :p :D :) :grin:

bigup
11-04-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by sima
thank you bigup...

anotherone please

Its a 3510

IMEI: 350986205981927

Provider: 232-05 ONE-CONNECT Austria


thx
sima
443547766157646
307436323536137
059923577701020
338076653652172
059863472740464
027103245573505
157804170570203

sima
11-04-2003, 09:37 PM
thank you very much bigup


greetz

bigup
11-04-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by FOX-MEN
Hello my friends is possible you calculate for me this nokia 7650?

NOKIA 7650
NETWORK: 268-06 TMN Portugal
IMEI: 350774104244807

Very thanks my friend and have a nice day!
________________________
FOX-MEN :) :D ;) :p :D :) :grin:

096853511430157
197934612531137
298955012621250
746540665467142
142874766040770
302946720071143
103574023167070

bigup
11-04-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by madmoe
Thanx bigUP for unlock codes. Any way I can give u a donation man?

just trying to help :)

email me if you wish, via profile.

madmoe
11-04-2003, 09:55 PM
Tried 2 mail u but it won't let me :(

bigup
11-04-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by madmoe
Tried 2 mail u but it won't let me :(

sorry mate, had to turn emails off, as i was getting loads of people emailing me about codes.

Don73
11-04-2003, 10:55 PM
Hello friends,

Nokia phone

Phone: Nokia 7210
IMEI: 3** *** *** *** **4
Carrier: AT&T

Thanks in advance,

Don73:D

Don73
11-04-2003, 11:02 PM
Hello friends,

Please help me unlock my Nokia phone.

Phone: Nokia 7210
IMEI: 350 893 302 316 124
Carrier: 310-38 AT&T Wireless USA

Thanks in advance,

Don73:D

bigup
11-04-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Don73
Hello friends,

Please help me unlock my Nokia phone.

Phone: Nokia 7210
IMEI: 350 893 302 316 124
Carrier: 310-38 AT&T Wireless USA

Thanks in advance,

Don73:D

423067347162467
707070222512471
083843301160546
239855257760654
308556021647757
196264311414364
822541444017247

Don73
11-04-2003, 11:08 PM
Hello friends,

Please help me unlock my Nokia phone.

Phone: Nokia 7210
IMEI: 350 893 302 316 124
Carrier: 310-38 AT&T Wireless USA

Thanks in advance,

Don73:D

luckiestar
12-04-2003, 12:44 AM
Can someone please help me unlock the phones? Thanks in advance!!!

nokia 8390
010128300889109
&
010128300889356

At&T 310-38

Kevin

bigup
12-04-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by luckiestar
Can someone please help me unlock the phones? Thanks in advance!!!

nokia 8390
010128300889109
&
010128300889356

At&T 310-38

Kevin

145064061352463
989922206721623
953472073106775
884821207260527
083243400164642
859121376733727
444177761233174

343526365127720
848021562632421
109904421771107
097213311534015
204155526223155
387416504536212
297235111514236

luckiestar
12-04-2003, 02:53 AM
bigup,

really really appreciated for your kind help, both worked like magic =) thanks again!!!

Kevin

compro1
12-04-2003, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by bigup


026953042451157
316116230413315
837311052565314
017543337547541
848871164620672
417237134564232
004543327217642


enjoy


Thank you

Vycital
12-04-2003, 03:44 AM
Not sure if you can do the 6340I, hope you can. Thanks.

phone: 6340I
imei: 101044500189265
network: 31038

-}{-
12-04-2003, 09:17 AM
Hi
Could you calculate codes for this phone please...

Phone: 3510i
|ME|: 351354807637059
provider: 23205

Thanks a bunch!

linkaura
12-04-2003, 10:02 AM
Hi i left a message for junaid and impact regarding a 3315 sim lock
maybe there busy thats kewl but can anyone else help me please ?
its my wifes phone and we need to get it active again.

IMEI is :350139305725709
and the network is :505-02

if u can help me that would be great
i thank you in advance

~Link~

bigup
12-04-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by -}{-
Hi
Could you calculate codes for this phone please...

Phone: 3510i
|ME|: 351354807637059
provider: 23205

Thanks a bunch!

226105046473002
248455165646354
889551006717253
437167257563564
107544322527644
329926744701227
923542044177047

bigup
12-04-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by linkaura
Hi i left a message for junaid and impact regarding a 3315 sim lock
maybe there busy thats kewl but can anyone else help me please ?
its my wifes phone and we need to get it active again.

IMEI is :350139305725709
and the network is :505-02

if u can help me that would be great
i thank you in advance

~Link~

u cant do 3315 from remote mate, u need a cable and s/w.

FOX-MEN
12-04-2003, 10:32 AM
Very very thanks bigup and have a nice day!

____________________
FOX-MEN :) :D ;) :p :D :) :grin:

linkaura
12-04-2003, 10:33 AM
thanx for the info bigup
ill try taking it to the local phone shops see if they got the gear to do it then

~link~

FOX-MEN
12-04-2003, 12:08 PM
Hello my friends is possible you calculate for me this nokia 7650?

NOKIA 7650
NETWORK: 268-01 Vodafone Portugal
IMEI: 350774104352840

Very thanks my friend and have a nice day!
______________________
FOX-MEN
:) :D ;) :p :D :) :grin:

xanuth
12-04-2003, 12:59 PM
could someone please calculate the unlocking codes for these two phones
they are both nokia 6310i
on uk orange code 23433
the imei numbers are
351453203978586
351453203976846

thanks

gtn-ka8
12-04-2003, 02:31 PM
hey bigup
....you are the man!!!
THANKS
anything i can do to return the favor?
lmk

bebbotheking
12-04-2003, 03:18 PM
Can someone please provide me with the unlock code for my phone.

IMEI#: 350844104147340

Nokia 8310

ORANGE (UK) 23433


Thanx in advance, Beb

ImpactPL
12-04-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by bebbotheking
Can someone please provide me with the unlock code for my phone.

IMEI#: 350844104147340

Nokia 8310

ORANGE (UK) 23433


Thanx in advance, Beb

799450527756157
488257015604755
284815312260311
887101311523401
702230437014330
003413431116213
733920665101224

ImpactPL
12-04-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by xanuth
could someone please calculate the unlocking codes for these two phones
they are both nokia 6310i
on uk orange code 23433
the imei numbers are
351453203978586
351453203976846

thanks

813501342107603
429977057711275
105104737363105
485217617344310
034513567267010
382806512070606
303076630132077

393056020172752
147544073547547
405167535343067
438307760665703
106574333437672
909562230747764
105224536344327

ImpactPL
12-04-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by FOX-MEN
Hello my friends is possible you calculate for me this nokia 7650?

NOKIA 7650
NETWORK: 268-01 Vodafone Portugal
IMEI: 350774104352840

Very thanks my friend and have a nice day!
______________________
FOX-MEN
:) :D ;) :p :D :) :grin:

886871410440776
189254412704254
488427714646523
938532061677435
225345555355447
887901515521003
919352547775651

ImpactPL
12-04-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by -}{-
Hi
Could you calculate codes for this phone please...

Phone: 3510i
|ME|: 351354807637059
provider: 23205

Thanks a bunch!

216105046473002
238455165646354
879551006717253
427167257563564
197544322527644
319926744701227
913542044177047

ImpactPL
12-04-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Vycital
Not sure if you can do the 6340I, hope you can. Thanks.

phone: 6340I
imei: 101044500189265
network: 31038

004433237256135
083953712151257
038933067641735
016423240406323
808521732607521
208435737626534
796360424475561

phantom2002
12-04-2003, 04:14 PM
Hi Guys

Model : 8310 NHM-7
Net ID : 234-15
IMEI : 350999104550552

Will this reset security code too ?

Thanks in Advance

ImpactPL
12-04-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by phantom2002
Hi Guys

Model : 8310 NHM-7
Net ID : 234-15
IMEI : 350999104550552

Will this reset security code too ?

Thanks in Advance

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=350939#post350939

xanuth
12-04-2003, 06:37 PM
;) :D ;) :D ;) ;) :D :D ;) :p

Wauki
12-04-2003, 07:21 PM
Hy!
Could anybody generate unlock-keys for me as well, please!?

Handy: 7650
IMEI: 351111/10/300842/1
operator-code : 232 - 03

Thank you very much!

luckiestar
12-04-2003, 07:25 PM
I have another phone to unlock.....please help me =)
Thanks again for the help i got for the 8390 phone

nokia 3390
IMEI: 010090330916312
Tmobile: 310-16

Kevin

Scotty1973
12-04-2003, 08:16 PM
HI,

could any1, please be so nice to help a friend of mine with his 3510

IMEI: 351464201592592

Network: 232-01

thx a lot in advance,

regards Scotty :) :D :)

Smo
12-04-2003, 09:51 PM
Can you calculate me the code please!
for a 6310i

IMEI:351453201486855
Network:23201

Thanks

leslcd
12-04-2003, 11:03 PM
Scotty1973

351464201592592 23201 3510

352166777023365
153104174143200
222065543062662
082043403052745
128514147617510
702970727071772
704940423261146



Smo
6310i 351453201486855 23201

216845130410744
243815163160613
812211536044217
898021412642626
703850727140450
915362433355563
755120274323626

worked on the numbers submitted

swoxy
12-04-2003, 11:38 PM
Please could I have the code for:

Nokia 8310
350985100561503
234-30 (T-Mobile UK)

Any help would be much appriciated - thanks a lot.

gaspode
13-04-2003, 01:38 AM
Hope someone can help me ?

3650
351102102665915
o2 UK

cheers

G

nkresource
13-04-2003, 03:04 AM
350843802418797
23430 (virgin UK)
3510

thanks

RealMckoy
13-04-2003, 06:13 AM
Pls help me unlock my fon:
Phone:8310
IMEI:351104106444560
CODE:0508264
Provide:Tmobile (London)

thanks a lot!!!

ianpolice
13-04-2003, 07:27 AM
Hi could you give me the codes for these 2 8310s please the kids are hassling me lol 350604109002894 23410
351104102465338 23410
thanks Ian

Scotty1973
13-04-2003, 08:49 AM
Hi,

thx a lot, u r a blast, nice treat... THX

regards Scotty :)

helter
13-04-2003, 11:56 AM
nokia 3510i
imei:351354804894711
vodaphone uk : 23415

omnislash
13-04-2003, 07:08 PM
could you unlock my 3650 for me??
IMEI : 351102600931413
NETWORK CODE: 515 02 GLOBE TELECOMS PHIL
MODEL: NOKIA 3650

changrs
13-04-2003, 07:40 PM
Hi,

I've been trying to obtain a unlock code for this Nokia 8390. Is there anyone that has the DCT 4 Calculator help with generating
the unlock code. Here is the imei serial number with country and network codes.

imei: 010093304438792
Network: 310 17

Model: Nokia 8390

Thanks

winfver
13-04-2003, 11:14 PM
hello mates,


could someone help me with this one please.


Nokia 3530
IMEI No. 350998302213955
Provider 51503

Many thanks in advance and more power.

niacman
14-04-2003, 07:38 AM
NOKIA:7650

IMEI#350774102463862

NETWORK CODE:515-03

Thanks in advance...

djamest
14-04-2003, 08:56 AM
Hello! please unlock my 7650

IMEI Code=351111106303902
Network:515-02
Thanks.

vmpvp
14-04-2003, 10:21 AM
Hi!

Can you, please post the codes for my 7650?

IMEI: 350774102803430
Provider:268-03 (Optimus Portugal)

Thanks in advance

Corgan
14-04-2003, 12:16 PM
Please, please, please

Imei: 350601105348149
Orange UK Network: 23433
Model 8210i

Many Thanks

media_junkie
14-04-2003, 04:39 PM
Hi
Could you calculate codes for this phone please...

Phone: 3510
|ME|: 350843300606737
provider: 51503

Thanks a bunch!

FOX-MEN
14-04-2003, 04:51 PM
Hello my friend is possible you unlock for me this phone Nokia 6310i?

NOKIA 6310i
NET: 268-01 Vodafone Portugal
IMEI: 351109202507590

Very Thanks my friend!!
__________________________
FOX-MEN :) :D ;) :p :D :) :grin:

ImpactPL
14-04-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by nkresource
350843802418797
23430 (virgin UK)
3510

thanks

414407245246705
488117310643112
217545740557045
287145010553545
839561161757567
993932627141136
144044173242747

ImpactPL
14-04-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by ianpolice
Hi could you give me the codes for these 2 8310s please the kids are hassling me lol 350604109002894 23410
351104102465338 23410
thanks Ian

916462442416362
449507673727207
072153700013254
128254353664757
475357300305654
404137330273137
417067741562264

745130372303033
316316240445015
439067366702666
376946005451745
182174113053276
715960341331466
227025751512121

ImpactPL
14-04-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by helter
nokia 3510i
imei:351354804894711
vodaphone uk : 23415

702240432054247
792170721033572
889221614754723
313846140110647
702550731037453
293415324176111
888201212634305

ImpactPL
14-04-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by omnislash
could you unlock my 3650 for me??
IMEI : 351102600931413
NETWORK CODE: 515 02 GLOBE TELECOMS PHIL
MODEL: NOKIA 3650

735270464334771
942912072041415
194004523272603
488917513661517
324546052247046
317366741535362
298035524632636

ImpactPL
14-04-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by changrs
Hi,

I've been trying to obtain a unlock code for this Nokia 8390. Is there anyone that has the DCT 4 Calculator help with generating
the unlock code. Here is the imei serial number with country and network codes.

imei: 010093304438792
Network: 310 17

Model: Nokia 8390

Thanks

744800775240607
936932561431232
437837067510237
702220330054123
909872637700676
837061063532563
195524224377723

ImpactPL
14-04-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by winfver
hello mates,


could someone help me with this one please.


Nokia 3530
IMEI No. 350998302213955
Provider 51503

Many thanks in advance and more power.

437117065543310
029103557743401
016823142400125
313256147154157
799800426760105
422117557023110
048353572615757

ImpactPL
14-04-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by niacman
NOKIA:7650

IMEI#350774102463862

NETWORK CODE:515-03

Thanks in advance...

119214547714116
447577573567770
484007714252400
035103663303602
008873530630077
792050720012753
273945103101646

ImpactPL
14-04-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by djamest
Hello! please unlock my 7650

IMEI Code=351111106303902
Network:515-02
Thanks.

799330322775335
194824721270520
384876611200573
378846502640147
733470064146473
095303627355502
794120723253426

ImpactPL
14-04-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by vmpvp
Hi!

Can you, please post the codes for my 7650?

IMEI: 350774102803430
Provider:268-03 (Optimus Portugal)

Thanks in advance

739320662715027
713260347154066
246155277443157
044523676207023
473527502167120
277875000520070
798400622666003

madmoe
14-04-2003, 06:43 PM
Nokia 8310
Model = Nokia 8310
IMEI = 351105100532094
Network = 272 - 02 (O2 Ireland)

Thanx a million :)

GsmfreePT
14-04-2003, 06:44 PM
Yo, is everithing ok?
Need a little help here!

IMEI:350774103893612
Network: 268 06
Nokia model: 7650

Thkx ppl!

;)

p_teles
14-04-2003, 07:14 PM
oi i have a 6310i can you giveme de unlock codes

imei :351109202368522
Provider:268-06 tmn potugal

thanks
Paulo Teles

xanuth
14-04-2003, 09:07 PM
hi there would it be possible to get the unlock codes for the following phones they are both nokia 6310i on uk orange code 23433
the imei munbers are
351453203976879
351453203977208
any help will be greatly appreciate
thanks
xanuth

winfver
14-04-2003, 11:40 PM
Thanks a lot mate. That was highly appreciated. The code worked fine for my daughter's phone. Best regards and more POWER!

tipet20002000
15-04-2003, 06:51 AM
Hello,
Could you send me codes for my nokia 3410
imei 351101209764860
nokia 3410
telefónica movistar mcc214 mnc07

Thank you very much in advance.

sagarka
15-04-2003, 09:31 AM
hi can n e body plz to calculate code for my nokia 7210
the imei is 351114102709478
and the oprator is orange from uk
so plz caluclate the code as soon as possible

x0134902
15-04-2003, 10:26 AM
7650 codes, please


nokia 7650
imei 350774103244626
vodafone 26801

dennisbp
15-04-2003, 11:06 AM
Can anyone help me with codes for Nokia 3510i
Imei: 351476800100767
Provider: TDC TeleDanmark 238 01

jmgalvar
15-04-2003, 05:46 PM
Please, anyone can tell me unlock code for:

8310 v.5.80
imei 351348100024387
vodafone (spain) i don't know how to see the provider code.


thanks for all


Txema

pinto
15-04-2003, 06:17 PM
Could you please give me codes for this:

3650
351467101283261
268-06
Thanks in advance

cyrus2050
15-04-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by jmgalvar
Please, anyone can tell me unlock code for:

8310 v.5.80
imei 351348100024387
vodafone (spain) i don't know how to see the provider code.


thanks for all


Txema


497177013543670
897201116514506
252235270024333
049813064700712
196964312441167
729310543765513
458477774606574

cyrus2050
15-04-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by pinto
Could you please give me codes for this:

3650
351467101283261
268-06
Thanks in advance

749360366735767
853111575113714
349046064762746
487507205527507
092833714000032
898961016661263
449077565762770

pinto
15-04-2003, 06:24 PM
Thanks a lot it really helps.....

cyrus2050
15-04-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by dennisbp
Can anyone help me with codes for Nokia 3510i
Imei: 351476800100767
Provider: TDC TeleDanmark 238 01

Hi Dennis

113564437157264
753270275174471
187924503521121
955452274336355
255505576307207
257555175527250
023303046165200

FOX-MEN
15-04-2003, 06:39 PM
Hello my friend is possible you unlock for me this phone Nokia 6310i?

NOKIA 6310i
NET: 268-01 Vodafone Portugal
IMEI: 351109202507590

Very Thanks my friend!!
__________________________
FOX-MEN :) :D ;) :p :D :) :grin:

cyrus2050
15-04-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by FOX-MEN
Hello my friend is possible you unlock for me this phone Nokia 6310i?

NOKIA 6310i
NET: 268-01 Vodafone Portugal
IMEI: 351109202507590

Very Thanks my friend!!
__________________________
FOX-MEN :) :D ;) :p :D :) :grin:


Hi,

Try this...

898931214611135
285475705306574
158534673677331
428967146641462
944232764224231
824001445252206
944432560256630

r0l4n
15-04-2003, 09:36 PM
My phone:

Model: 3510i
IMEI: 351462802867769
Network: 214 07

Could you please post the codes? I would be SO thankful.
Thanks anyway guys.

cyrus2050
15-04-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by r0l4n
My phone:

Model: 3510i
IMEI: 351462802867769
Network: 214 07

Could you please post the codes? I would be SO thankful.
Thanks anyway guys.


738310052665214
296805015420007
919852137720457
053863376130263
737170656573474
804541520247344
823071046122370

busabos
15-04-2003, 10:18 PM
imei 350991600346916
locked to 515-02
thank you!

cyrus2050
15-04-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by busabos
imei 350991600346916
locked to 515-02
thank you!

Last one for tonite!!

424017741202111
746900764431507
293815417140712
758430171606735
098533116627732
739320653775425
296925714441622

:D

busabos
15-04-2003, 10:25 PM
thank you...


Originally posted by cyrus2050


Last one for tonite!!

424017741202111
746900764431507
293815417140712
758430171606735
098533116627732
739320653775425
296925714441622

:D

Cybalokz
15-04-2003, 11:05 PM
Hi could i have the codes for

nokia 8310
imei :351104106552883
network: (T-mobile uk) 234 30

thankyou

www.cybadon.plus.com (http://www.cybadon.plus.com)

Nimloth
15-04-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Cybalokz
Hi could i have the codes for

nokia 8310
imei :351104106552883
network: (T-mobile uk) 234 30

thankyou

www.cybadon.plus.com (http://www.cybadon.plus.com)
905862327360667
189004005712605
087143005503745
355266470354664
094363017255560
417017435572310
434357754265357

xqz
15-04-2003, 11:32 PM
can someone supply me with the codes for
phone: Nokia 7650
imei: 351111105600381
locked to: 204 16 (Ben/T-mobile Netherlands)

thanks in advance

r0l4n
15-04-2003, 11:32 PM
Thank you cyrus, it worked fine!!!!

And thanks to all the people helping us ;)

manson83
16-04-2003, 02:30 AM
Hi!

Could you please generate the codes for this:
nokia 3510i
IMEI: 351354801757747
Network: 21601

Thanx

chrome8
16-04-2003, 03:21 AM
Hi there guys! will appreciate if you can help me on this.

Nokia 3650
provider: 515-02 globe telecom phils.
Imei:351102601787376

kkitas
16-04-2003, 01:01 PM
Hi!,
Could you please also give me the codes for my nokia 7650?
IMEI: 351111109077289
Network : 214-07 (Telefonica Movistar, Spain)

Thanks a lot in advance!,

/kkitas

mwting
16-04-2003, 05:01 PM
Can I have the codes for....

350997200158429
Nokia 6310i
AT&T Wireless USA

Thank you!

Jelan
16-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Please help me unlock this:

Nokia 3410
imei: 351101203083549
Provider: 26202

Thanx..

xCHiP
16-04-2003, 07:55 PM
Could i get help with this???? Unlock please...

Nokia 8390
IMEI: 010093304095014
Locked to ATT USA

vmpvp
17-04-2003, 12:14 AM
Hi again!

The codes you posted don't work. From codes #1 to #6 I get a 'Not allowed' message. Code #7 gives me an 'Invalid code' message.
I followed the instructions carefully and the IMEI I posted is correct. Can you help? Please.

Phone:7650
IMEI: 350774102803430
Provider:268-03 (Optimus Portugal)

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by ImpactPL


739320662715027
713260347154066
246155277443157
044523676207023
473527502167120
277875000520070
798400622666003 :confused:

nkouts
17-04-2003, 05:18 AM
Hi everyone,

I have a Nokia 7210 needing to be unlocked...
IMEI# 350893309077885
Network - 302 370 (Fido)

Cheers!!!

utini
17-04-2003, 06:21 AM
Hi!,
Could you please also give me the codes for my nokia 6310i?
IMEI: 351453202675662
Network : 260-01 (Polkomtel Plus GSM, Poland)

Thanks a lot in advance!

dkducky
17-04-2003, 09:17 AM
IMEI: 010137500012958
Nokia 6590i
Rogers AT&T 302-72

eden7650
17-04-2003, 09:19 AM
NOKIA 7650

IMEI: 350774106481050

NETWORK: UK ORANGE

What will i need to do with regards to unlocking as im new to all this? :rolleyes:

Nimloth
17-04-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by utini
Hi!,
Could you please also give me the codes for my nokia 6310i?
IMEI: 351453202675662
Network : 260-01 (Polkomtel Plus GSM, Poland)

Thanks a lot in advance!
#pw+743050275152355+1#
#pw+093463527166063+2#
#pw+728400253646101+3#
#pw+785130012353436+4#
#pw+492327427015225+5#
#pw+124404756206600+6#
#pw+309546437707543+7#

Nimloth
17-04-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by eden7650
NOKIA 7650

IMEI: 350774106481050

NETWORK: UK ORANGE

What will i need to do with regards to unlocking as im new to all this? :rolleyes:
#pw+305026437362721+1#
#pw+437347460505743+2#
#pw+297135226543633+3#
#pw+082113515063510+4#
#pw+972262701024160+5#
#pw+418267342644363+6#
#pw+235835360330631+7#

Nimloth
17-04-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by manson83
Hi!

Could you please generate the codes for this:
nokia 3510i
IMEI: 351354801757747
Network: 21601

Thanx
#pw+022843356030444+1#
#pw+147414474556612+2#
#pw+835521061347320+3#
#pw+404147135233140+4#
#pw+042143674003544+5#
#pw+409317337725114+6#
#pw+084253417214251+7#

Nimloth
17-04-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by vmpvp
Hi again!

The codes you posted don't work. From codes #1 to #6 I get a 'Not allowed' message. Code #7 gives me an 'Invalid code' message.
I followed the instructions carefully and the IMEI I posted is correct. Can you help? Please.

Phone:7650
IMEI: 350774102803430
Provider:268-03 (Optimus Portugal)

Thanks in advance
:confused:
Codes provided by ImpactPL are good :grin:

#pw+739320662715027+1#
#pw+713260347154066+2#
#pw+246155277443157+3#
#pw+044523676207023+4#
#pw+473527502167120+5#
#pw+277875000520070+6#
#pw+798400622666003+7#

Nimloth
17-04-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by nkouts
Hi everyone,

I have a Nokia 7210 needing to be unlocked...
IMEI# 350893309077885
Network - 302 370 (Fido)

Cheers!!!
302 370 ??

nkouts
17-04-2003, 02:48 PM
Yes, 302-370 is the fido network code.

RubbMan
17-04-2003, 05:46 PM
Hi There!...
please unlock my 3650

imei:351467100258082
network: 240-01 Telia mobile sweden
thanks

dno
17-04-2003, 06:03 PM
Hi, please help with Nokia 3510i unlock codes for my phone

Model: 3510i
IMEI: 351476800075282
Network: (Denmark) TDC Mobil A/S

Thanks in advance...

Nimloth
17-04-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by RubbMan
Hi There!...
please unlock my 3650

imei:351467100258082
network: 240-01 Telia mobile sweden
thanks
#pw+985822611350021+1#
#pw+019363042775263+2#
#pw+432047365042145+3#
#pw+943062375112662+4#
#pw+396256025454651+5#
#pw+903452730166156+6#
#pw+846301075475005+7#

Nimloth
17-04-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by dno
Hi, please help with Nokia 3510i unlock codes for my phone

Model: 3510i
IMEI: 351476800075282
Network: (Denmark) TDC Mobil A/S

Thanks in advance...
Do you have to post this all over forum. Post at one threat ...

dno
17-04-2003, 09:17 PM
Sorry, did not know which tread that people checked...
Hope I didn't offend anybody..... Sorry

Digimidoo
17-04-2003, 09:25 PM
can anyone post me a code to unlock 3510i locked to vodafone uk.....

imie= 351354801826856


please;)

RubbMan
18-04-2003, 02:30 AM
Thanks a lot Nimloth

alih81
18-04-2003, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by Digimidoo
can anyone post me a code to unlock 3510i locked to vodafone uk.....

imie= 351354801826856


please;)

#pw+733510260177017+1#
#pw+979112605733615+2#
#pw+805221730354520+3#
#pw+888271315664270+4#
#pw+009103537733506+5#
#pw+908312236675515+6#
#pw+918502640657707+7#

FOX-MEN
18-04-2003, 02:50 PM
Hello my friend is possible you unlock for me this phone please?

NOKIA 7650
IMEI: 350774105431445
network: vodafone UK

_______________________
FOX-MEN :) :D ;) :p :D :) :grin:

edge83
18-04-2003, 02:59 PM
hi!
my phone is nokia 6610
philippines - SMART 51503
imei= 350894303013785
tnx!

Nimloth
18-04-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by FOX-MEN
Hello my friend is possible you unlock for me this phone please?

NOKIA 7650
IMEI: 350774105431445
network: vodafone UK

_______________________
FOX-MEN :) :D ;) :p :D :) :grin:
#pw+786120317403721+1#
#pw+899961320751365+2#
#pw+716530343457231+3#
#pw+825021354352625+4#
#pw+084953217271653+5#
#pw+216245347454141+6#
#pw+973922401111722+7#

Nimloth
18-04-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by edge83
hi!
my phone is nokia 6610
philippines - SMART 51503
imei= 350894303013785
tnx!
#pw+798560720647664+1#
#pw+326426450426625+2#
#pw+895911727361213+3#
#pw+375246307304042+4#
#pw+073843407110246+5#
#pw+249215571754613+6#
#pw+403507537167407+7#

edge83
18-04-2003, 04:59 PM
hi again!

#pw+798560720647664+1#
#pw+326426450426625+2#
#pw+895911727361213+3#
#pw+375246307304042+4#
#pw+073843407110246+5#
#pw+249215571754613+6#
#pw+403507537167407+7#

the codes does not work
it says "cannot undo restriction"
please help! tnx again!

Nimloth
18-04-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by edge83
hi again!

#pw+798560720647664+1#
#pw+326426450426625+2#
#pw+895911727361213+3#
#pw+375246307304042+4#
#pw+073843407110246+5#
#pw+249215571754613+6#
#pw+403507537167407+7#

the codes does not work
it says "cannot undo restriction"
please help! tnx again!
This codes are good so maybe you have entered 5 times wrong code. Now will help you only cable.

flanders
18-04-2003, 06:37 PM
Nokia 7650
IMEI: 350774105724781
Network: UK Orange

many thanx!


:)

cyrus2050
18-04-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by edge83
hi again!

#pw+798560720647664+1#
#pw+326426450426625+2#
#pw+895911727361213+3#
#pw+375246307304042+4#
#pw+073843407110246+5#
#pw+249215571754613+6#
#pw+403507537167407+7#

the codes does not work
it says "cannot undo restriction"
please help! tnx again!

708560720647664
336426450426625
805911727361213
385246307304042
083843407110246
259215571754613
413507537167407

madmoe
18-04-2003, 07:07 PM
Please

Nokia 3510
Model = Nokia 3510
IMEI = 350986203547563
Network = 272-02 (O2 Ireland)

Thanx :)

cyrus2050
18-04-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by madmoe
Please

Nokia 3510
Model = Nokia 3510
IMEI = 350986203547563
Network = 272-02 (O2 Ireland)

Thanx :)

338536051647735
107224025554126
397356011555055
196254313434455
859121477713626
237365150555363
395426111316521

Good Luck buddy! ;)

curios
18-04-2003, 08:06 PM
Please help me to unlock my phone

Nokia3650
IMEI: 351102500376891
Carrier AT& T 31018

Thanks,
Curios

cyrus2050
18-04-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by flanders
Nokia 7650
IMEI: 350774105724781
Network: UK Orange

many thanx!


:)

Hey Flanders - try these

855311676335212
053113770143415
239015650752115
459837271770630
918062435642366
953402476176405
243815661170510

:D

brianskurka
18-04-2003, 10:01 PM
Hi I have a Nokia 3650
IMEI: 351102500579288
Network: 310 38 (AT&T)

Thanks in advance!

Nimloth
18-04-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by brianskurka
Hi I have a Nokia 3650
IMEI: 351102500579288
Network: 310 38 (AT&T)

Thanks in advance!
#pw+128954353601152+1#
#pw+489967614721265+2#
#pw+038433662606034+3#
#pw+297555225557056+4#
#pw+412877440040375+5#
#pw+487877011560275+6#
#pw+347526477507122+7#

brianskurka
19-04-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Nimloth

#pw+128954353601152+1#
#pw+489967614721265+2#
#pw+038433662606034+3#
#pw+297555225557056+4#
#pw+412877440040375+5#
#pw+487877011560275+6#
#pw+347526477507122+7#

I tried #1 and #7 but it didnt unlock. Which one do you recommend now?

luckiestar
19-04-2003, 03:48 AM
Hi, can somebody please help unlock this 7210 phone from UK?
Thanks a lot in advance!!!
IMEI: 351114102409863
Network: 234-33 (UK Orange)

Great thanks!

KT

Byron3k
19-04-2003, 03:51 AM
pls help me remote unlockerz....


My phone is a...
Phone: Nokia 6610
IMEI: 350894301161925
Networkcode: 515 03
Network: Smart Communications Philippines

Thnx in Advance!!!
U RULZ!!!!!!!!!

stallone1
19-04-2003, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by luckiestar
Hi, can somebody please help unlock this 7210 phone from UK?
Thanks a lot in advance!!!
IMEI: 351114102409863
Network: 234-33 (UK Orange)

Great thanks!

KT


http://forum.i-phone.org/viewtopic.php?p=302#302
try this link

grue
19-04-2003, 08:16 AM
Hi I'm trying to unlock my Nokia 6310i
IMEI: 351109205751203
Network: 23433 Orange United Kingdom

Could someone help with codes please <-:
TIA
-grue-

stallone1
19-04-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Byron3k
pls help me remote unlockerz....


My phone is a...
Phone: Nokia 6610
IMEI: 350894301161925
Networkcode: 515 03
Network: Smart Communications Philippines

Thnx in Advance!!!
U RULZ!!!!!!!!!

http://forum.i-phone.org/viewtopic.php?p=304#304

click to view ur unlocking code

grue
19-04-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Nimloth

This codes are good so maybe you have entered 5 times wrong code. Now will help you only cable.

I'm pretty sure I saw a keypad code fix for this somewhere when I was searching earlier. Will try to find it again (it may have been for a different nokia though)

-grue-

witja1
19-04-2003, 12:11 PM
Can someone send me a unlock code for my nokia 6310i
my imei is 351453203827643
ERA GSM - POLAND
thank you

vidalpola
19-04-2003, 02:05 PM
Nokia codes
I need codes for Nokia

Nokia 8310
imei: 351104108828836
network: 214-03 Amena (España)

Many many many thanx.

alih81
19-04-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by vidalpola
Nokia codes
I need codes for Nokia

Nokia 8310
imei: 351104108828836
network: 214-03 Amena (España)

Many many many thanx.
#pw+109844231770540+1#
#pw+223955155131455+2#
#pw+938322662615222+3#
#pw+796450224466055+4#
#pw+992262621054460+5#
#pw+244325777215523+6#
#pw+427457655556756+7#

Nimloth
19-04-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by witja1
Can someone send me a unlock code for my nokia 6310i
my imei is 351453203827643
ERA GSM - POLAND
thank you
#pw+387426712536220+1#
#pw+908072531622274+2#
#pw+812831343010236+3#
#pw+232015567052613+4#
#pw+324836451200130+5#
#pw+993942022171245+6#
#pw+429107054753700+7#

From Poland to Poland :)

DREA
19-04-2003, 04:45 PM
7210
MY IME IS 351114108900923
IM ON O2 IN THE UK
I USE A 7210

CAN SOMEONE GENERATE THIS CODE
PLEASE

MANY THANKS

djroj2001
19-04-2003, 07:43 PM
Please can someone generate me some codes for a Nokia 3510 locked to the orange network in the UK.

IMEI : 350843803762797

I am very grateful for you guys doing this for me, thanks

regards
andy

cyrus2050
19-04-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by djroj2001
Please can someone generate me some codes for a Nokia 3510 locked to the orange network in the UK.

IMEI : 350843803762797

I am very grateful for you guys doing this for me, thanks

regards
andy

Hey Andy,

Sayin it was your birthday last month - here is a wee present for ya

396826112460322
404217020264713
394916317251513
495577510367071
895311515365511
252145071033647
285045402362540

:grin:

newsted
19-04-2003, 08:33 PM
anyone can calculate this code plz..

phone type: 7650
network: 26805
imei: 350774102016702

thanks in advance.

djroj2001
19-04-2003, 08:34 PM
I love you cyrus2050 !!!!

djroj2001
19-04-2003, 08:43 PM
I love you cyrus2050 !!!!

cyrus2050
19-04-2003, 08:44 PM
haha , ok heard u the first time!

your welcome

Nimloth
19-04-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by newsted
anyone can calculate this code plz..

phone type: 7650
network: 26805
imei: 350774102016702

thanks in advance.
#pw+443177677163572+1#
#pw+727070356542673+2#
#pw+334446666206445+3#
#pw+318266642654465+4#
#pw+984942412251143+5#
#pw+905872432300073+6#
#pw+445077571342272+7#

Check network code once again.

The iNSOMNIAc
20-04-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by DREA
7210
MY IME IS 351114108900923
IM ON O2 IN THE UK
I USE A 7210

CAN SOMEONE GENERATE THIS CODE
PLEASE

MANY THANKS

736570450467376
404007122242004
784570400267077
097823314520427
827461345526566
016043134412141
342856063040151

utini
20-04-2003, 12:18 AM
Hi!,
Could you please also give me the codes for my nokia 6510?
IMEI: 351349100255492
Network : 260-03 (IDEA Centertel, Poland)

Thanks a lot in advance!

str8rydah_
20-04-2003, 01:50 PM
hey, could you give me the unlocking codes pls? thnx!

Nokia 3650
IMEI: 351102602233305
Locked to: Globe Network (51502 i think) (philippines)

mr-mo
20-04-2003, 02:33 PM
351349100255492
#pw+755980672310071+1#
#pw+296665512467153+2#
#pw+756230673403027+3#
#pw+096523316476314+4#
#pw+933482254115076+5#
#pw+399036010721124+6#
#pw+857581571546370+7#


351102602233305
#pw+846551261456346+1#
#pw+816331337474022+2#
#pw+899341611714337+3#
#pw+234675350207760+4#
#pw+934542654236233+5#
#pw+924472145245463+6#
#pw+196134417422127+7#

COOLACE2003
20-04-2003, 06:11 PM
nokia 3310 unlocked plz

serial number:350606106710700
network vodafone uk

cheers matt

The iNSOMNIAc
20-04-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by COOLACE2003
nokia 3310 unlocked plz

serial number:350606106710700
network vodafone uk

cheers matt

3310 is DCT3 sorry m8 codes no good to you

JCCool
21-04-2003, 03:26 AM
Hello,

Here is the information that is needed to unlock my phone:

1) Phone type: Nokia 3650
2) IMEI # 351102500376388
3) Network Name: ATT 310-38

Thanks,
JCCool

Napster
21-04-2003, 04:34 AM
Phone: Nokia 7650
IMEI: 350774104024142
Network: 26801 - Vodafone Portugal
thanks ;)

stallone1
21-04-2003, 04:37 AM
http://forum.i-phone.org/viewtopic.php?t=117


try post it at this link and will have a fast reply

hasonline
21-04-2003, 06:25 AM
Hi!

Could you please generate the codes for this:

nokia 8310
IMEI: 351348101870994
Network:

234-10 UK Cellnet Cellnet
234-15 UK Vodafone Vodafone
234-30 UK One2One/Virgine
234-33 UK Orange

i don't know which provider lock has it got.

but it does not ask restriction code when i put t-mobile sim in.

phone needs restriction code.

can you help me plz?

Thanx

cyrus2050
21-04-2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by hasonline
Hi!

Could you please generate the codes for this:

nokia 8310
IMEI: 351348101870994
Network: 234-30 UK T-Mobile

i don't know which provider lock has it got.

but it does not ask restriction code when i put t-mobile sim in.


Thanx

#pw+784210503234016+1#
#pw+155024270372527+2#
#pw+359866171710266+3#
#pw+043353461135752+4#
#pw+724530541207431+5#
#pw+099853311750453+6#
#pw+726250646474157+7#

dragec
21-04-2003, 11:15 AM
network = 219 01
imei = 350843207582536
phone = 3510

thanks

mr-mo
21-04-2003, 11:25 AM
350843207582536
#pw+887431204545322+1#
#pw+484967405270757+2#
#pw+707330720554324+3#
#pw+954332777234221+4#
#pw+803961126140354+5#
#pw+052123073002016+6#
#pw+409917621740604+7#

dragec
21-04-2003, 12:27 PM
Thanks a lot, it works!

grundtonfighter
21-04-2003, 12:30 PM
i need the code for the following handy :



model : 3510i
imei: 350998801145138
t-mobile germany: 26201

thank you....

mr-mo
21-04-2003, 12:37 PM
350998801145138
#pw+993982714140170+1#
#pw+403427723155311+2#
#pw+199524410756310+3#
#pw+197454011525243+4#
#pw+403627524117612+5#
#pw+202365723064454+6#
#pw+097353512554441+7#

free online codes in
http://www.uni-technologies.net

grundtonfighter
21-04-2003, 01:10 PM
hi...

thank you, but these codes are NOT working....

can u help me again ?

cyrus2050
21-04-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by grundtonfighter
hi...

thank you, but these codes are NOT working....

can u help me again ?

Hi, try these..


993872714140170
403317723155311
199414410756310
197344011525243
403517524117612
202255723064454
097243512554441

grundtonfighter
21-04-2003, 01:29 PM
hi cyrus....

your codes are invalid too....

some other codes to try ???

thx

owen.strickland
21-04-2003, 01:58 PM
hi mate. please could you do code for nokia 3410 on vodafone(23415 network code) imei number 350994206828097

thanks mate

cyrus2050
21-04-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by owen.strickland
hi mate. please could you do code for nokia 3410 on vodafone(23415 network code) imei number 350994206828097

thanks mate

Hi, see if this works for u

443857263170350
755030372372332
199314717775314
384036405202433
283045301122646
333346055145443
286915502441116

busabos
21-04-2003, 03:49 PM
imei is 350998301920410
locked to 515-03

thank you!

cacau
21-04-2003, 04:33 PM
nokia 7650
350774102764921
26803

Thanks

The iNSOMNIAc
21-04-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by cacau
nokia 7650
350774102764921
26803

Thanks

913002636162207
729550247767757
282425604026022
326106745463500
717340735505544
817861234560265
159024570772624

The iNSOMNIAc
21-04-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by busabos
imei is 350998301920410
locked to 515-03

thank you!

you didn`t post what phone modem you have ????

7650 & 3650

345546060307245
286565301477463
884811007260114
149904665771102
204025421272420
294975213261577
237845254550341

All others

982422004006224
804551323247355
057873671520576
983272303134274
427127741533020
912402230026607
425967243361562

atlantis
21-04-2003, 05:55 PM
Nokia 7650
351111101405793
425-01

The iNSOMNIAc
22-04-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by atlantis
Nokia 7650
351111101405793
425-01

734010056212511
446547360407345
119954536711350
083233306144232
396146311403046
445117667373212
198904213631604

dongle
22-04-2003, 05:40 AM
I want to help to do free unlocking of Nokia DCT4 phones like 3650, 7650, 7250 etc. Can anyone send me / tell me how to get the required software hardware that actually works.

Thanks

witja1
22-04-2003, 07:14 AM
From Poland to Poland :) [/B][/QUOTE]


dziekuje bardzo pozdrawiam

Napster
22-04-2003, 07:50 AM
Phone: Nokia 7650
IMEI: 350774104024142
Network: 26801 - Vodafone Portugal

cyrus2050
22-04-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Napster
Phone: Nokia 7650
IMEI: 350774104024142
Network: 26801 - Vodafone Portugal


#pw+208855121670653+1#
#pw+929952645711357+2#
#pw+856421372476720+3#
#pw+117324130525024+4#
#pw+282305503055403+5#
#pw+722560642017663+6#
#pw+883541307167743+7#

:grin:

johs
22-04-2003, 12:48 PM
Hey need code for Nokia 8310

imei 350883100012751
network 23801

regards johs

The iNSOMNIAc
22-04-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by johs
Hey need code for Nokia 8310

imei 350883100012751
network 23801

regards johs

783550304117154
883421104156222
427937143561532
086023103412120
422927340031323
433217553134212
156264174454461

ksultana
22-04-2003, 03:19 PM
Hi,

Can anyone help me with this one please

Model: Nokia 7650
Network: Orange UK (234-33)
IMEI: 350774 1057 12000

Regards

Ryme
22-04-2003, 05:33 PM
Phone: Nokia 3410
IMEI: 350889208777492
Networkcode: 23430
Network: T-Mobile UK


Thanks if you can help me, Much apreciated!

wdyeo
22-04-2003, 06:20 PM
Hi, can anyone help me unlock my friend's Nokia phones?

Nokia 3530
IMEI: 350998302037339
Network ID: 51502

Nokia 6610:
IMEI: 350894303274528
Network ID: 51502

Thanks in advance!

Iceze
22-04-2003, 07:15 PM
Hi can someone help me unlock my phone.

Nokia 3510
IMEI: 350843803039881
Network ID: 23433

thanx in advance.

iceze

johs
22-04-2003, 09:29 PM
alih81
Veteran

Registered: Mar 2003
Location: England
Posts: 253
Re: 8310 code

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by johs
Hey need code for........

NK 8310
Imei 350883100012751
operator 23801

Regards johs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



#pw+773550304117154+1#
#pw+873421104156222+2#
#pw+417937143561532+3#
#pw+076023103412120+4#
#pw+412927340031323+5#
#pw+423217553134212+6#
#pw+146264174454461+7#

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The iNSOMNIAc
Member

Registered: Feb 2003
Location: Bed
Posts: 41
Re: 8310 code

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by johs
Hey need code for Nokia 8310

imei 350883100012751
network 23801

regards johs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



783550304117154
883421104156222
427937143561532
086023103412120
422927340031323
433217553134212
156264174454461

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

2 diff codes from the same imei and network

owen.strickland
22-04-2003, 09:36 PM
@insomniac
cheers for codes. couldnt get them to work though. tried no 7 first then 1-6 in order. for each code the phone would not let me put in the final # after the rest of the code. have double checked imei number and network code. have unlocked phone with cable at shop today but any ideas why the codes woulnt work? cheers

The iNSOMNIAc
23-04-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by johs
alih81
Veteran

Registered: Mar 2003
Location: England
Posts: 253
Re: 8310 code

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by johs
Hey need code for........

NK 8310
Imei 350883100012751
operator 23801

Regards johs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



#pw+773550304117154+1#
#pw+873421104156222+2#
#pw+417937143561532+3#
#pw+076023103412120+4#
#pw+412927340031323+5#
#pw+423217553134212+6#
#pw+146264174454461+7#

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The iNSOMNIAc
Member

Registered: Feb 2003
Location: Bed
Posts: 41
Re: 8310 code

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by johs
Hey need code for Nokia 8310

imei 350883100012751
network 23801

regards johs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



783550304117154
883421104156222
427937143561532
086023103412120
422927340031323
433217553134212
156264174454461

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

2 diff codes from the same imei and network

the codes are the same. the first set of codes have the second digit changed by minus 1 (if u check and subtract 1 from the second digit of the second set of codes)

from memory you only have to do that on certain fone models.. No idea as to why though ??

have a try with these first.. only code 1 and 2 though as most Uk fones are only locked with lock 1 and sometimes lock 2

783550304117154
883421104156222
427937143561532
086023103412120
422927340031323
433217553134212
156264174454461

The iNSOMNIAc
23-04-2003, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by owen.strickland
@insomniac
cheers for codes. couldnt get them to work though. tried no 7 first then 1-6 in order. for each code the phone would not let me put in the final # after the rest of the code. have double checked imei number and network code. have unlocked phone with cable at shop today but any ideas why the codes woulnt work? cheers

Strange.. never come accross it b4.

normally you put a different provider sim in (o2) if it`s locked on orange etc etc and the fone should say restricted and an option above one key that says undo. press undo and then start putting the code in..
#pw+783550304117154+1# and it should reply with restriction removed or simmilar and then reboot the fone.. then if it still says restricted you enter code 2. etc etc

The iNSOMNIAc
23-04-2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by ksultana
Hi,

Can anyone help me with this one please

Model: Nokia 7650
Network: Orange UK (234-33)
IMEI: 350774 1057 12000

Regards

852261174024063
349256360774553
045363260345062
493927215161026
782010401072512
388876107630073
009573120747770