PDA

View Full Version : About TRIGENIX

Widy
18-02-2003, 07:59 AM
Anyone have tried to open Facts menu in Trigenix???

I've got error message

App. closed
Trigplayer
KERN-EXEC 3

Anyone have this prob. also....????

altis7650
18-02-2003, 08:14 AM
Same here friend.

I also noticed that the game button is dedicated to open snake game only.

But aside from this the program works well for me.

I installed it on version 3.12 and 4.39.

devil1280
18-02-2003, 08:37 AM
yes me to

App. closed
Trigplayer
KERN-EXEC 3

alfonso
18-02-2003, 08:59 AM
i think it happend 2 everybody...

rara
18-02-2003, 09:23 AM
I've installed trigenix plaier in my 7650 with 4,39
It run regulary but at the second try... it crash.....
I've installed kiss UI.. but.... after 2 second it kiss me.... but don't run...
At the first trayng.... i try to load camera.. but don't run.. i can to send a message.. but trigenix don't load messages builder.....
But.. is only a theme or there are command lines ???????
I uninstalled in it 2 minutes.
It changes my background.. but i delete the pic and reinstall my background....
Problems... for me.. are two..
1) Trigenix must run at startup of phone...... and not when i lunch it
2) ok for menu.. but i would set MY commands line.. also with others programs..... (es seleQ.. .another game... anothes programs and not only system programs...)
3) i think that it is only a graphic demo...... i hope it.. because if is't it.. i don't reinstall player...
bye !!!!!

Widy
18-02-2003, 09:44 AM
Actually all function is works for me except facts menu....
I'm using 3.16 version...

rara
18-02-2003, 09:57 AM
i'm sysmet software in italian language....... is it the problem ?..... i try setting cell in english language and try....

rara
18-02-2003, 10:05 AM
ok.. iof i set cell language in english.. trigenix run regulary... (only facts generate ad error).
But... i dislike to use a cell in english language....
When a locate version ?????????

jtanner
18-02-2003, 10:23 AM
Right, i have firmware version 3.16

i have (installed)

eProfiles
SmartAnswer 1.05
Stacker 2.06
eSeleq
VideoMMS
Handy Safe
Handy Car
Handy PhotoSafe
Taskman (PsiNT)

I also have Trigenix 2.00a and have had NO problems what so ever (touch wood) even the Facts work perfectly for me.

My 7650 was from Orange a few months ago. its been unlocked cause i use a 02 pay as u go sim card in it

hope this proves of some use to ppl

rara
18-02-2003, 10:27 AM
...mmm.... facts in my italian operator.. give an error.... but... what is facts ???????
I don't find it in my system apps.......

jtanner
18-02-2003, 10:28 AM
its built into the Trigenix program. it shows different (useless) facts dependant on the theme (trigUI) you have selected

rara
18-02-2003, 10:33 AM
ok... but...why it give me a kernel error ??.... i've the latest 4,39... and the latest trigenix player.....
it need a not italian operator ???

jtanner
18-02-2003, 10:37 AM
i dont know why it crashes, from what ive seen / heard so far your phone MUST be set to English language.

Many people are having problems,i cant say y mine does work, thats y i listed what apps i have installed and my firmware version in previous post

Eastbam
18-02-2003, 11:41 AM
hmm i dont have any probs..

i have downloaded directly from trigenix.com the Player and installed without any error msges.

after that, i downloaded the trigUI's from schizos site.

also installed (3 different UIs) and works fine .. i can also switch the UIs.

but now, if i wanna open calendar for example, it wont open it..

it does nothing .. no reactions.. also the other menue points = no reaction to open it..

thats weird .... i dont understand that :confused:

otherwise it running fine .. very nice ;)

jtanner
18-02-2003, 12:10 PM
Eastbam:

Again, what language are you using on your phone?

if its not english then it wont work

Mosser
18-02-2003, 12:11 PM
It is all working fine for me including the facts, i downloaded the UI's from Schizo's site to save bandwidth charges but its a pretty useless program anyway, i thought it was going to change the phone and menu skins properly, but instead it has just added another menu which takes ages to scroll through because it is 1 single column of apps

I've uninstalled it now anyway because it takes up far too much memory just for a pretty background!

jtanner
18-02-2003, 12:14 PM
Right,

on the UI side of things, if u read the info on the site, the Free Trigs that were available are only SMALL EXAMPLES of what can be done, the trigplayer can apparently do alot more than shown with the currently available TrigUI's. The builder should be available as of the 20th, so wait for that then see what can be built.im aware the current ui's aer well and truly crap but i do believe this program has some gr8 power and will be able to do as promised.

Being a developer, im keen to get the trig builder asap so i will soon start to try to develop trigs to expose the full potential

Eastbam
18-02-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by jtanner
Eastbam:

Again, what language are you using on your phone?

if its not english then it wont work

the main language is german... and appz are mostly running in english

u mean i shall switch the main language to english too ?
ill try it :)

Eastbam
18-02-2003, 01:10 PM
yehh that works fine.. no any problems...

its only the first screen with aqua or fire and so on.. and after pushing msges or calendar its optical the old main menue again

but that suxx that i must switch the main language :(

hope that we can switch it back soon :D

otherwise it looks nice..

i think they are small UIs cause its for FREE ! and soon the better UIs we have to pay for them ..

i thinks its all for promotion only

jtanner
18-02-2003, 01:39 PM
@Eastbam: u got it in 1 =) the Free UI's only show off a very little amount of what can actually be achieved by trigplayer. Wait for the release of Trigbuilder then fingers crossed some better ones will arrive. I did email the devlopers enquiring about the simpsons & the vodafone brand jtheme that was shown in the demo and they MAY be available soon but they (the developers) are not sure when yet as they were purely designed to show the power of Trigenix in the movie. They have not been fully developed as Trigs yet...watch this space!

Eastbam
18-02-2003, 02:41 PM
@Eastbam: u got it in 1 =) the Free UI's only show off a very little amount of what can actually be achieved by trigplayer. Wait for the release of Trigbuilder then fingers crossed some better ones will arrive. I did email the devlopers enquiring about the simpsons & the vodafone brand jtheme that was shown in the demo and they MAY be available soon but they (the developers) are not sure when yet as they were purely designed to show the power of Trigenix in the movie. They have not been fully developed as Trigs yet...watch this space!

yeh i agree .... we have to wait for that

otherwise i think there comes a big nice app with lots nice possibilities .. especially the trigtones and all the UIs wich other ppl develop :) now there are a big promotion :cool:

will be horny :D

Nemis
18-02-2003, 04:55 PM
http://www.trigenix.com/downloads/download-builderpc.html

:D

Nemis
18-02-2003, 04:57 PM
http://www.trigenix.com/cgi-bin/download.cgi?req=builder&device=pc&stage=1

Nemis
18-02-2003, 05:00 PM
There has been an error with the download process - I was unable to open source file
:( :( :(

sick_7650
18-02-2003, 05:01 PM
what that last post about? it gives an error msg..

There has been an error with the download process - I was unable to open source file

Nemis
18-02-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by sick_7650
what that last post about? it gives an error msg..

i have found this bauty page:
http://www.trigenix.com/cgi-bin/download.cgi?req=builder&device=pc&stage=1
but i can't download trigbuilder... i think is not upload on site at the moment...

but i will try later. i want it after 20th feb :D

n4sch3r
18-02-2003, 05:07 PM
got the same prob....just wait to the 20th i think

GaZ_D200
19-02-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by rara
kiss me.... but don't run...

Dont you just love mis-quoting people! :D

rod
19-02-2003, 06:35 AM
Some people are having troubles with Trigenix "Facts" menu. This is because you have installed version 2.00 but Trigenix has a version call 2.00a which have fixed that problem. Make sure your language is also in English and have enough memory. :D Cheers

rara
19-02-2003, 09:21 AM
trigenix 2 have some problems.... and after the second installation.. i receive a system error....... and i have reset my phone.......
Trigenix works only in english and my cell is in italian.. but also when i convert the cell language the problem persist..... and facts don't works...
I wrote to 3glab and received an answer....
I' must wait a new version and control if exist in locate version....... or exist an international version that don't crash... or generate system errors......
But the problem actually most important is it: ... if i like to insert in menù... a program that is'nt in system ... (ex...SeleQ).. how can i do it ???????

scrat
19-02-2003, 09:24 AM
Hi everybody;)
did somebody can tell me how many memory it needs to install the trigenix player???:confused:
it says all the time memory low:cry:

rara
19-02-2003, 09:45 AM
..mm.. i installed it with 1,333 free ......

Widy
19-02-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by rod
Some people are having troubles with Trigenix "Facts" menu. This is because you have installed version 2.00 but Trigenix has a version call 2.00a which have fixed that problem. Make sure your language is also in English and have enough memory. :D Cheers

Fixed already... I've installed with new version of trigenix ver 2.00a... and work fine now... thanks mate...

jtanner
19-02-2003, 10:21 AM
With regards to the Download of Trigbuilder - i found this a few days ago but at the time you could download trigbuilder-pc.exe BUT it was the calc.exe file from c:\windows\system32 folder (obviously renamed) :o(
I notice from posts above they have now stopped this as well! only another 14hrs to go (from UK)

Nemis
19-02-2003, 10:28 AM
calc.exe :grin: :grin: :grin:

jtanner
19-02-2003, 10:30 AM
yep :rolleyes: i thought i was really clever until i realised the download was only 92k! then i saw that nasty icon on my desktop

oh well

Nemis
20-02-2003, 12:39 PM
trigbuilder not out :( :mad: :mad:

jtanner
20-02-2003, 12:40 PM
Nemis: i emailed them, they are "still hoping for release today end of afternoon! or try in morning" as i was told

Nemis
20-02-2003, 12:44 PM
thank you.
:cool:

Eastbam
20-02-2003, 01:50 PM
today its Trigbuilder Day ..

but downloadlink isnt activ yet ...

hope we can get the final release soon and not only such Promotion Player

i want that Simpson UI :cool:

jtanner
20-02-2003, 02:17 PM
@Eastbam; All Others

Hi James,

According to my "inside source" back at 3G LAB (I'm at 3GSM at the moment), Trigbuilder should be available by the end of today (20th Feb), UK-time, so you could check back later. If I haven't heard anything
further by then, I'll drop you a line to let you know any revised release
schedule.

Regards,

Thats an email from 3GLabs....... ill keep everyone posted

Eastbam
20-02-2003, 02:23 PM
@Eastbam; All Others

Hi James,

According to my "inside source" back at 3G LAB (I'm at 3GSM at the moment), Trigbuilder should be available by the end of today (20th Feb), UK-time, so you could check back later. If I haven't heard anything
further by then, I'll drop you a line to let you know any revised release
schedule.

Regards,

Thats an email from 3GLabs....... ill keep everyone posted

yoo thx a lot ;)

Nemis
20-02-2003, 03:49 PM
Trigbuilder should be available by the end of today (20th Feb), UK-time

ent of today... 11.59 PM ??

:(

jtanner
20-02-2003, 05:20 PM
As of 4:34pm

James,

I've had some more feedback from "HQ". They're going through a stage of
final checks of the release candidate, and as far as I know, it's still
on for release in the next couple of hours (that still counts as today :-)

Thanks for your continued interest and patience.

Regards,

Nemis
20-02-2003, 05:52 PM
As of 4:34pm

James,

I've had some more feedback from "HQ". They're going through a stage of
final checks of the release candidate, and as far as I know, it's still
on for release in the next couple of hours (that still counts as today :-)

Thanks for your continued interest and patience.

Regards,

ok. wait another 2 hours.

but 21th is near :D

migueltan
21-02-2003, 03:45 AM
its avaible now http://www.trigenix.com/cgi-bin/dow...vice=pc&stage=1

migueltan
21-02-2003, 04:55 AM
48.1mb ..will try it out now..

migueltan
21-02-2003, 04:57 AM
fuck.. its only compatible with windows 2000 ..not compatible with 98/ME..

schizo
21-02-2003, 05:27 AM
what is the latest trigplayer for 7650?
2.00a? does anybody have this? can you mail it to me?

aslo. whats the lastest skin?

Eastbam
21-02-2003, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by schizo
what is the latest trigplayer for 7650?
2.00a? does anybody have this? can you mail it to me?

aslo. whats the lastest skin?

yehh 2.00a is the latest .. also the skins wich are already on ur site are the latest intime

schizo
21-02-2003, 11:00 AM
wer do i get the 2.00a? can you mail it to me?

Eastbam
21-02-2003, 11:31 AM
i downloaded from trigenix

only u must type in ur own fonenumber then u get a code per sms and u can download it then.. thats it

jtanner
21-02-2003, 12:05 PM
Schizo:

Emailing it now! ill include all TrigUI's as well.

email me back when u got it please...

Cheers

James

Eastbam
21-02-2003, 12:21 PM
the TrigUIs are already on his site..

i also have already sent him the Player V2.00a

greetz

Eastbam
21-02-2003, 03:10 PM
@jtanner: any news ?

i would like to have this player in full .. that i can use it like in the flashdemo

and what happens with the other UIs like simpsons :rolleyes:

jtanner
21-02-2003, 03:24 PM
@Eastbam

v2.00a IS the full version. The free trigs that were released where only very basic. Download & look at the trigbuilder (now available as of 11:15pm last nite!) much more complex trigs can be built. The free ones are designed to give a guide of what can be achieved. The TrigPlayer is capable of much more complex themes

Eastbam
21-02-2003, 03:42 PM
@Eastbam

v2.00a IS the full version. The free trigs that were released where only very basic. Download & look at the trigbuilder (now available as of 11:15pm last nite!) much more complex trigs can be built. The free ones are designed to give a guide of what can be achieved. The TrigPlayer is capable of much more complex themes

ahh alrighty ill download at home :)

otherwise have u maybe already some other Trigs ? im so horny for Simpsons and Starwars Trigs

greetz

rod
21-02-2003, 09:34 PM
I've installed Trigbuilder and it says that it is compatible with trigplayer 2.00b which is also in the website. www.trigenix.com but you have to go to developers and download and it says that the second beta version of trigenix is there. Or it comes with Trigbuilder. I think.. :D

wattovader
16-08-2004, 10:01 AM
I need handy photosafe badly!Can anyone share wif me where to dl it?

w86k
30-09-2004, 09:49 AM
hello,
any buddy plz send me sis of file of trigenix, i will be very thankful,
send it at <no send mes> plz

tzeonn : no send mes on this forum, read rules.