PDA

View Full Version : Clone GSMMOU COMP128-2...

goyete
18-02-2003, 12:05 PM
Hello, I have open this thread for the people (like me) who wants to know all about the cloning of a COMP128-2 (COMP128 Version 2) of a SIM. Of course, I don't know how to do it but I think soon we'll be able to do it ("If it can be write, it can be read").

I also want to make a question, I have SIM Max III Reader with the 12-1 SIM, it works good, it can read COMP128-1 SIM but not COMP128-2, but I don't know if the problem is in the hardware (reader) or in the software (that controls the reader). Anyone knows it? I think the pair of numbers of the Ki aren't wrotten in hexadecimal like in the COMP128-1, is it true?

Thanks, please if anyone discovers new notices of the COMP128-2 cloning, write them here for all.

uaepast
18-02-2003, 01:08 PM
Hi all,

dear goyete

thanx for your thread @ 1st. regarding the copy 128-1 and 2
what do u mean exctly??
is it: comp128-1 = pic card 1 = silver card ???
and : comp128-2 = pic card2 = greencard ???

and i have also a green card but some people call it green card2 and its same CPU as other pic's. but with 256eep

well: i copied simcards on silvercard " pic16f877" 64 and 256 eep

so i guess 128 eep with the same CPU pic16f877/876 can be used too to copy ur ki and imsi on it.

i think its a matter of memory here! as we have all same CPU but different memory eep 64,128 and 256 wich is the best till now!

NOW what i request is:
please if anyone know how can i encrese the ammout of the contact numbers and sms in the card, plz tell me how, coz i'm using the best card with 256eep and sim emu 5.0 which is the best and latest for simcard till now as i think!

is there any software for sim emu 5??
i only have the pic and eeprom:( and i enter the ki and imsi manual using the new menu sim emu 5 in the phone!!

but unfortunatly i can't encrese the " ADN and SMS" Ammounts:(

how can i do it??

plz help

[email protected]

best regards,

AD

goyete
18-02-2003, 01:17 PM
No sir, COMP128-1 or COMP128-2 means COMP128 v1 or COMP128 v2. I'm talking about reading the IMSI and Ki of new SIM, the standard readers (SIM Max, SIM Master) with standar software (like SIM Scan 1.33) doesn't read it.

Respect your questions, I can't answer you, I don't know about it.

Thanks everybody.

uaepast
18-02-2003, 03:55 PM
hi all,

Thanx for your reply.

any body know plz share us...:)

thanx all

best regards

uaepast

kitster
21-02-2003, 02:14 AM
comp128 v2 uses a different alorgritm than comp128 v1, and has not been cracked at this moment I believe.
all what we can do is pray that someone is gonna work on it and breaks through in the near future. needless to say, all cloning software atm are based at the cracked comp128 v1 alorgritm.
if anyone things i am wrong, please correct me but help these guys out of their false hopes.

uaepast
21-02-2003, 11:48 AM
Hi all,

I use multiprogrammer 2001xl, USP Infinity, SimMagic and " SimDoctor" and i've never cloned a simcard in 45 minutes as i did using SimDoctor!!

Also there is an option to change the vesion of the card to be v2 after cloning it!!

so i guess its got the ability to read v2 cards as well!
" conclussion"
i don't know, i'm not so sure coz i don't know how does the v2 cards look like or how to identify it!!

so any body intrest plz check this site and its not for advertising, just have a look if u care, dats all!!

http://www.allproducts.com.tw/computer/uatc/05.html

Experts plz tell us if this device can read v2 cards??

i extracted ki and imsi information so fast using the SimDoctor, BUT unfortiunatly the" ki" is not the same as the one i used to extract using the multiprogrammer, so it didin't work with me when i used it on sim emu5.0:(

any clue, plz help

regards,
uaepast

SirGraham
21-02-2003, 03:12 PM
Hi all,

I agree with kitster. The Ki is a Key into the Card, but there isnīt any protocol to read it.

("If it can be write, it can be read").

This idea donīt work in this theme because the Ki donīt go out from SIM never.... Is not necessary.

The Ki is used in the authenticacion protocol. This protocol works in one Way:

The operator Send a Rand number.
The Sim makes a complicated operation with the card COMP128 v1 or V2 using the Rand number and Ki. The result is the SRes and Kc...
The SIM (with the phone what is a terminal only) send this SRes to operator.
The operator know the Rand number Sent, the Ki (because he have a Data base with all your cards), he makes the same operation with the Rand a Ki.
If the SRes calculated in this last operation is the same of the sent by SIM the Ki is the same in both cases....

Anything (phone, GSM networks) read the Ki. All operations are into the SIM card....
If you spy the comunication only catch the SRan and the SRes and you CANīT calculated the Ki with this.

ŋWhat make the program to extract the Ki of SIM?

Well, programs like SIMSCAN, Cardinal, SimDoctor or XSim using a method to extract the Ki of the SIM. It send a lot of SRand to the SIM (about 150.000) and Get the SRes+ Kc.
The COMP128 v1 funtion to obtain the SRes + Kc into the card HAS A BUG you can deduced the Ki.
To solve this the new SIM have other function instead of COMP128 v1 ... the COMP128 v2. This DONīT have this bug like COMP128 v1 and this programs SIMSCAN, Cardianal, XSim, ect... canīt extract this number..... for the moment.

For uaepast:

ŋSIM Doctor COMP128 v2?

Yes. But ...Not. I explaint this:

SIM Doctor 6.0 o more... have a Multinumber card called "SIM Magic" . This card have the two functions COMP128 v1 and V2. You can configurate this card to work with COMP128 v1 or V2.

Other question is extract the Ki from a card with COMP128 v2. The SIM Doctor CANīt EXTRACT the KI from SIM with COMP128 v2.

uaepast try this:

*You can extract the Ki from original card with COM128 v1. Ok?
(you can use any program)
*You put this number into SIM Doctor card (SIM Magic) and configure this in A3/A8 V1 (COMP128 v1).
*If you now try to extract this ki form SIM Magic (Like after) to CAN extract but...(you must use any program except SIM Doctor. this program reconize this SIM Magic)
*But....If you configure the SIM Magic with A3/A8 v2 and SAME KI.... an try to search it you CANīT EXTRACT this number....

ŋWhy? Because when the sim works in/use COMP128 v2 mode/function you can extract the Ki.

I have a idea to extract the Ki in COMP128 v2 with a special hard. I donīt know if this idea works. Now I am working in the developed of this special hardware. For the moment I canīt say more. When this hardware works (I hope it will work). I put a message in the forum...

Best Regards,
Sir Graham.

digicroxx
24-02-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by SirGraham

You can configurate this card to work with COMP128 v1 or V2.

Sorry,

does this mean that COMP128-2 is now public (but not crackable)?
Or it's still known only by SIM manufacturers?

Thanks and best regards
digicroxx

SirGraham
24-02-2003, 08:48 PM
Hi,

Yes. Itīs not public but the manufactured need to know...

This card (SIM Magic ) is like a original card but with multinumber option... and you can change the Ki and select the kind of authentication method....

Best Regards,
Sir Graham.

uaepast
03-06-2003, 08:36 AM
HI all,

TO: sir graham,
wazzup dude??

how r things going??

its been long time....

so how did it go so far??

am talking about ur new hardware thats going to crack comp 128 v2...:)

well i hope things going well with u mate...

have a good time all..

regards,

uaepast

feno13
16-06-2003, 10:33 PM
sir graham thank you for explanation!
when you have done somethings can you help me for cloning italian wind card? i think it use comp128 v2
[email protected]

SirGraham
17-06-2003, 07:41 AM
Hi all,

I am working in the problem of V2. When i have something about this I put a message in this forum.

For the moment I like finished the XSim 0.03.

Regards,
Sir Graham.

feno13
17-06-2003, 08:24 AM
ok si
I'm trying too whit other software

uaepast
23-02-2005, 01:01 PM
Hi all,

Its been a long time, since we've talked about it now, so any new news??

can we clone it now?

regards,
uaepast

feno13
23-02-2005, 09:35 PM
no, i'm not. and you????

elektrofreak
27-02-2005, 06:07 PM
Hello!
It's verry interresting to read this thread.
we are some freaks, who not only want to know everything about V2, but we don't accept the fakt, that V2 haven't been crackt yet.
that's why we are trying to collect enogh know how at that Forum. (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188441)

I just found som information about a new card reader. I just an't sure if it is true or a fake. But you can take a closer look here (http://www.smart-scan.narod.ru/3_eng_read_comp2.htm)

Regards

feno13
27-02-2005, 09:34 PM
ok thank you i'm reading the article