View Full Version : 6210 v5.17 bad flashed help?
||Joe
23-11-2001, 04:52 AM
can anyone help me i tried to unlock a 6210 5.17 but i sent the wrong file with dejan , i sent a full back up to 00380000 and now the phone is dead?
i have tried reading another 6210 5.17 using the start address 00200000 to the end address 00600000 and then sent that back up to the dead phone but the phone will still not power up !
help any suggestions ??????
thanks !
moj !! ..........
Surfy
23-11-2001, 12:45 PM
Try flashing 0200000 with this file. If still no joy let me know.
||Joe
25-11-2001, 07:17 PM
Thanks for the back up file for the 6210 5.17 mate but it still did,nt bring the phone back to life?
anymore suggestions ??
Surfy
26-11-2001, 12:13 AM
Hi Mate,
The first file I sent you was only MCU. It is worth trying MCU&PPM. I will need to assemble this for U so I need to know which language pack to use.
There are two possibilities for this country because Orange use their own language pack (for some reason). So I need U to tell me if the phone was on orange originally or not. On a 6210 this should be fairly obvious as orange stick their name at the bottom. This may be why your backup from another phone didn't work. However I am a bit concerned that writing a full backup to 0380000 will have erased and overwritten beyond 0600000!! This may not be a good thing. We have no idea whether this area is important or not (I've certainly managed to read beyond 0600000 before and there appears to be data stored there but what it is and what it does I'm still working on. Anyway enough rambling let me know and I'll send U the flash.
Regs
Surfy
||Joe
27-11-2001, 12:32 AM
Hi surfy
right my phone was an orange one so i have no idea about the language pack and i,m still not to clued up on this mcu and ppm address thing i just know the basic flashing thing ? are you local to mcr by any chance , cause i need a good phone boffin to help me to understand?
thanks again
moj !!!!!
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.