View Full Version : V60t Flash/Flex files
omnicom
20-02-2003, 10:40 PM
Does anybody know a URL, ftp, etc. Where I can download the latest Cingular flash/flex files for the Motorola V60t / V60ti. Any help would be greatly apperciated.
Thank You in advance.
Frank
INDUGAME
24-02-2003, 04:43 PM
im also looking for the latest flex/flash file for the v60t. i have one but when i try to flex the unit it tells me that the soft version is newer or the sAME as the one im using anyone know where to get latest version? thanks in advance.
gaitan31
27-02-2003, 05:22 AM
INDUGAME
would you post the one you have flex or flash i need one thanks:D
INDUGAME
27-02-2003, 04:03 PM
the flash I have leaves the unit at 16.07.01(sw version)I need the latest version (28.??.??).I will post it, but where? the file is 8.5 megs in size and i cant attach to this forum(the file is to big)...if you have somewhere I can upload it to, then I will.
let me know.
csiamba
09-03-2003, 10:27 PM
Dont download software 28.xx.xx in a phone with 16.xx.xx or 24.xx.xx.
The hardware is different..
Upgrade software support:
10.xx.xx -> 16.xx.xx -> 24.xx.xx
28 is different hardware!
Regards
CSI
INDUGAME
11-03-2003, 05:02 PM
Thanks, but then where can i find 24.XX.XX AT?if anyone has please upload to-- FTP.TERMNEFT.RU USER=gimbo pass=flash please remember you need an ftp proggy(like cuteftp,or smartftp)thanks again.....
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.