PDA

View Full Version : Actually How to add langue????why cannot??

red_life
21-02-2003, 01:27 PM
How to add langue????
useing PPM edit??load langue PACk?
or using PPm manager??
both i already TRy but after flash... SHow !@!@#@$#^%&($^$%#W@...
what is this means?? or may b i miss something to do?any 1 know about it? or who can teach me?

gkagg
21-02-2003, 03:55 PM
Try to experiment using this (http://nokiafree.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=75696)

red_life
21-02-2003, 05:53 PM
how to use??

gkagg
21-02-2003, 10:50 PM
Explode flash(es) with PPM Manager and load Text Chunks. It is easy.. I think you can do it. if you still have problems post again...

Manipulator
24-02-2003, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by red_life
How to add langue????
useing PPM edit??load langue PACk?
or using PPm manager??
both i already TRy but after flash... SHow !@!@#@$#^%&($^$%#W@...
what is this means?? or may b i miss something to do?any 1 know about it? or who can teach me?

what language you want to add,some language is in unicode like chinese,than you cant do it with ppmedit or ppmmanager,you need to add/delete the language in hex with hexwork shop or.....

gkagg
24-02-2003, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Manipulator

what language you want to add,some language is in unicode like chinese,than you cant do it with ppmedit or ppmmanager,you need to add/delete the language in hex with hexwork shop or.....

There is no need to use HEX editor to add/edit unicode languages. The program I stated above (the link) does it perfectly!!! I have done it myself for my native language...

Manipulator
25-02-2003, 09:01 AM
haha,really meh,
now you are saying that explode the ppm to many part or just export the text to 2 file.(Text Chunks+......)

ofcourse there is no problem if you do it by explode the ppm to many part.but if you use the explode/export text to 2 file,you will see the problem,how about you try one ppm with chinese and see the result.
after you export the chinese test,you import it agian without make any modify,you will see the checksum has change.
now "red_life" ask how to add/delete language,not how to change language.

gkagg
25-02-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Manipulator
haha,really meh,
now you are saying that explode the ppm to many part or just export the text to 2 file.(Text Chunks+......)

ofcourse there is no problem if you do it by explode the ppm to many part.but if you use the explode/export text to 2 file,you will see the problem,how about you try one ppm with chinese and see the result.
after you export the chinese test,you import it agian without make any modify,you will see the checksum has change.
now "red_life" ask how to add/delete language,not how to change language.

Using the program I mentioned above there is no need to export the text into 2 files. The only thing you have to do is to explode the flash into subchunks and work with the exploded text chunks.
You can add/delete any language you want using this program provided that there is an other phone (or phones) with the same or similar text strings. I have translated 3350 into Greek (which is also a unicode language just like Chinese..) with this proggy and it works 100%.. I took the strings from 3330 and 3410...

That's all...