gsmsalers
24-02-2003, 03:51 PM
Hi.
Today I flashed one v66 with pst4.8.1 which is cracked. I try to flash v101 to 104,but now it only show motorola logo then hang. So is it possible to repair by software like pst 4.8.1 with repair cable(make 2 pins to short)? Or need to reprogramm flash ic, 1 ic or 2 ic? Can I programm flash ic with siemens c35 pcb, or 3310 board? Can anyone send me bin file for flash Lab Tool programmer? [email protected]
This is very urgent.
Thanks for attention.
Today I flashed one v66 with pst4.8.1 which is cracked. I try to flash v101 to 104,but now it only show motorola logo then hang. So is it possible to repair by software like pst 4.8.1 with repair cable(make 2 pins to short)? Or need to reprogramm flash ic, 1 ic or 2 ic? Can I programm flash ic with siemens c35 pcb, or 3310 board? Can anyone send me bin file for flash Lab Tool programmer? [email protected]
This is very urgent.
Thanks for attention.