PDA

View Full Version : WinExplorer 5.0 and Super GSM Reader/Writer...

luis1967
24-02-2003, 10:20 PM
Hi All

I have the WinExplorer 5.0 and my Hardware is a Super GSM Reader/Writer, anyone can help me to find Scripts for clear or Clone SimCards? I try other programs for extract the Ki and IMSI but don't work :(

I have two Simcards with PIN locked and i like unlock this, clone or clear.

Thanks

Luis

The WinExplorer work fine with my hardware reader/writer i test the simcards but i think need others script for clone or clear or extract KI and IMSI info.

Manipulator
25-02-2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by luis1967
Hi All

I have the WinExplorer 5.0 and my Hardware is a Super GSM Reader/Writer, anyone can help me to find Scripts for clear or Clone SimCards? I try other programs for extract the Ki and IMSI but don't work :(

I have two Simcards with PIN locked and i like unlock this, clone or clear.

Thanks

Luis

The WinExplorer work fine with my hardware reader/writer i test the simcards but i think need others script for clone or clear or extract KI and IMSI info.

since you don't have the PIN1 to unlock the phone you can extract KI from it.(in this time,future, i don't know).
maybe you can get the IMSI with out unlock the PIN1 but it is no use for you since you need both KI and IMSI to clone the card.

-without KI you can't clone card.
-till know no body know what software can be use to unblock a blocked PIN1 card.
-till know no body know what software can be use to format/clear simcard.

tudor
01-03-2003, 03:03 PM
Could you try to clone a card and tell me if it works? I want to buy the same hardware reader and i don't know if it's worth the money, in my country there is no way to buy silver/gold cards.

Tell me if it works

Demoking
04-03-2003, 01:53 PM
wouldnt simscan work because it doesnt ask for a pin code to get the ki and imsi????

SirGraham
05-03-2003, 12:10 PM
Hi all,

You need the PIN to obtain the IMSI because the file 7F20:6F07 IMSI of the SIM are protected to read with PIN1....

You can see this with XSim.

Best Regards,
Sir Graham.

Wu-Tao
05-03-2003, 02:58 PM
Hi, i need Xsim sofware.
Thanks

SirGraham
05-03-2003, 03:18 PM
Hi,

In my web page, of course...

Best Regards,