PDA

View Full Version : Here Is The Complete Guide In Using Wray's BFx Unlocker Without Fucking Your Phone

1ST
16-02-2003, 11:04 PM
Hi ALL Members

Becaouse I Got Alot Of E-mails Asking Me About The Complete Guide In How To Use Wray's Alcatel Software I Have Decided To Write Almost Every Thing In Safe Steps To Make Sure That You Wont Fuck And Kill Your Phone , Please Read Carefully And Dont Send Me Any More E-mails Becaouse Iam Verey Bussey.

First Step After Clicking Connect Is Backups Press It 3-5 Times To Backup The Teh Zone (Technical Zone Area) , The Technical Zone Is The Most Important Thing In The Alcatel Mobile Phones .

Seconed Step Is Make Sure That The IMEI Wich Is Displayed In The Software Is The Same As The One On The Back Of The Phone (Just Incase)

Now We Have To DIcide If We Are Going To Write Language Or Change The Firmwere For The Phone Or Any Thing Ells.

For Changing The Phones Firmwere Do The Following Steps :

Write A Good Flash File To The Phone By Clicking Write Flash Function (To Make Sure That The Flash File Is Good Use Correct Checksums Button ) After Writing The Flash To The Phone Dont Power It Press Change IMEI And Change Atleast One Digit Of The IMEI After That Dont Power On The Phone!!! Just Insert Sim Card In The Phone And Then Power It On (To Update The EEprom) For 5-8 Secondes And Then Turn It Off And Reconnect The Phone To The Programe And Click On Patch Firmwere And Choose The Phones Teh Zone File (The File Must Have The Same IMEI That Was On The Back Of The Phone ) After Patching If You Need To Change The Language Use The Write Language Button And Write The Language File (Make Sure That The Language File Is The Same Version Of The Flash On The Phone That You Have Just Wrote It ) And Finaly Click On Fast Unlock Or Unlock And Disconnect The Phone Power It ON (With A SIM Inside) Press ###847# To Restore To Full Factory Settings (Use This Function If You Had A Bad Contrast Or Something Ells.

If You Want To Change The Language Only Just Click On Write Language And Write The Language File Of The Same Version On The Phone And You'll Be Done.

For Version 253 After Unlock Do Not Disconnect The Phone Just Click On Change IMEI And Change At Least One Digit Of The IMEI And Then Disconnect The Phone , If You Didnot Change The IMEI You'll Get A Dead Phone Becaouse You'll Lose The Teh Zone Just Do As I Say ;)

If You Have A Dead Phone Allready And You Want To Revive It Follow These Steps :

Connect The Phone And See Under The Phone ID Filed If The Phone ID Is Shown Or Not !!!!! If Its Shown Then It Can Be Revived By Following The Steps As In Changing The Firmwere ,
If You See In Phone ID (UNKOWN) Then Your Phone Wont Be Rivived But If You Followed The Changing Firmwere Steps You Will Get Insert Sim Card Even If There Is A SIM Inside The Phone .

Finally Some FAQ And There Answers :

Q : I Have A Massege Like This (Warning Driver Not Found) When I Run The Software Why!!!!

A : Becaouse You Are Using Win2k Ex (XP,Win2000,NT) So Please Use WIN98SE To Avoide This Massege.

Q : I Have Allways (Commenication Error ) Massege Why!!!!

A : Make Sure That You Are Yousing The Correct Cable And Your PC's Speed Is More Than 600 MHz And And Your Phones Battery Is Full And Check If The Cable Is Conected To The PC.

Q : Does This Software Unlockls 15A !!!!

A : No This Software Dosent Unlock 15A Version Unless You Downgrade It And Then Unlock It.

Thats All Now If You Need More Help Just Post Here And Please Dont Send Me More E-mails Asking About Help.

Thank You Members And Take Care Using This Software Becaouse Its Not A Game As Some Members Think :D

Best Regards -=1ST=-

1ST
18-02-2003, 12:43 AM
If You Dont Have The Software Just Visit My Website And Download It From The Download Section

www.cvv2decoders.com

Surej
20-02-2003, 07:20 AM
thanks for the guide...

BR
Surej

csr120
20-02-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by 1ST
A : No This Software Dosent Unlock 15A Version Unless You Downgrade It And Then Unlock It.

Thats All Now If You Need More Help Just Post Here And Please Dont Send Me More E-mails Asking About Help.

Thank You Members And Take Care Using This Software Becaouse Its Not A Game As Some Members Think :D

Best Regards -=1ST=-

Thank you so much for the guide,
I have this question :

I have alcatel 512 it's new version 52P,
flash ID is 2CB2
Micron.

HOw to downgrade this version
because Wray 5.5 does not read it ....

What are the steps ?

Thank you.

1ST
20-02-2003, 08:49 PM
With This Free Unlocker Its Not Possible To Downgrade Becaouse If You Do That You'll Have Insert Sim Card With A Sim Inside And There Is No Free SOlution For This Phone But If Its Important I Can Sell You A Good SOftware With A Good Support And Good Price.

Best Regards 1ST

tsr
24-02-2003, 07:47 PM
Hello to all! I flashed my Alcatel 311 with following guide in this thread. All OK, but my phone don't call .... bip ... bip...

How can i change IMEI ? (Wray don't work correct with it).

1ST
24-02-2003, 09:12 PM
Wray's Software Can Change The IMEI Verey Easy!!!

Just Press Change Imei And Change It To Any Number You Want And All Done ;)

But About The .... bip ... bip... Thing I Dont Think Its A Software Thing It Must Be Hardware Any Way Try Pressin ###847# And Ok This Will Reset To Factory And Then Try To Call If This Didnot Work Then It Must Be A Hardware Thing ....

GOOD LUCK

Best Regards 1ST

nadger
24-02-2003, 10:30 PM
my cable has been modified to get power from the pc port but ALWAYS gives communication error with all bf soft. please can someone give me the name of a supplier for a cable that works 100%

1ST
25-02-2003, 12:34 AM
buy the cable from wray him self :)

tsr
25-02-2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by 1ST
Wray's Software Can Change The IMEI Verey Easy!!!

Just Press Change Imei And Change It To Any Number You Want And All Done ;)

But About The .... bip ... bip... Thing I Dont Think Its A Software Thing It Must Be Hardware Any Way Try Pressin ###847# And Ok This Will Reset To Factory And Then Try To Call If This Didnot Work Then It Must Be A Hardware Thing ....

GOOD LUCK

Best Regards 1ST

I think problem with call in incorrect IMEI. WRAY change it, but the first symbol (when press *#06#) is "#" . Though WRAY write normal IMEI (332....). Is this HARDWARE problem in my phone?

PS. When I run WRAY, it write the following IMEI: CL45..-.....
YOURS IDEAS ...:confused: :confused: :confused:

1ST
25-02-2003, 03:18 PM
what is the version of your phone and what is it 311 or 310 or 511 , 512 and tell me what software version it was and what did u use wich version you flashed it with and exact steps and i'll tell u ur fualt .

Best Regards 1ST

tsr
25-02-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by 1ST
what is the version of your phone and what is it 311 or 310 or 511 , 512 and tell me what software version it was and what did u use wich version you flashed it with and exact steps and i'll tell u ur fualt .

Best Regards 1ST

My phone is Alcatel 311 with flash from 310. My original flash version RGH101 00.

1.Start Wray 5.5 cracked.
2.Backups
3.Write Flash (version KJ155 full)
4.Change IMEI.
5.Power phone for 8-10 sek.
6.Patch firmware
7.Unlock.
8.Power phone.

All work but phone show IMEI: "#32286674358092"

:confused: :confused: :confused:

tsr
25-02-2003, 05:36 PM
And when I simple change IMEI (without flashin), phone show "#" in place of the first digit. :rolleyes:

1ST
25-02-2003, 05:38 PM
Try The Same Steps Again But Use 311 Flash And If Its The Same Problem I'll Give You Another Solution.

Best Regards 1st

tsr
25-02-2003, 05:42 PM
I tried several different flashes and for 310 and for 311. But the problem keeped...:rolleyes:

Y2K
11-03-2003, 10:55 PM
You Have Solved All My Problems Thank You Mate :))

Regards Y2K

tsr
09-04-2003, 02:50 PM
All right!!! When I change IMEI manually. And this guide is SUPER!!! Thank you, 1ST.