View Full Version : ki in cardinal
bernardo
26-02-2003, 09:17 PM
hi i use cardinal to get ki from my card.i use latest cardinal.
but i dont get ki in numbers in the ki estractor window,
i get istead of numbers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an a temp file.fkp
is that ok or not.once a read a new card probably comp128 v2
and got ki in numbers but the card is dead since that.
in sim scan i get only errors or it goes on for ever.
im using vp20 as a reader.
can someone give me an advice?
SirGraham
27-02-2003, 10:15 AM
Hi Bernardo,
I afraid you have a SIM with COMP128 v2.
For the moment .... you can´t clone this card.
Sorry....:(
Best Regards,
Sir Graham.
bernardo
27-02-2003, 04:08 PM
hi thanks for reply.its strange because the sim is obout one year old and should not be comp128 v2.
im trying to use xsim which is yours i think.
and cant setup my programer in read mode.
i have vp20.
its strange why i got ki from never card 3 month old but for a
cost of card not funkcion enymore.the old one is ok,but no ki yust !!!!!!!!! .
SirGraham
27-02-2003, 04:22 PM
Hi bernardo,
its strange because the sim is obout one year old and should not be comp128 v2.
It´s strange but not impossible.
im trying to use xsim which is yours i think.
and cant setup my programer in read mode.
I have vp20.
Yes. This sotfware is mine. sorry but this I don´t know this device. I see the diagrams in this forum. If I get more information about it is possible I included in the list of devices of XSim.
However, the XSim is alpha fase (0.02). I a few days I put in my web page a new version (0.03 alpha).
its strange why i got ki from never card 3 month old but for a
cost of card not funkcion enymore.the old one is ok,but no ki yust !!!!!!!!!
Are you england? The england operators (Orange, ect) have (in his SIM) a dead line counter. If you search the Ki (with SIMSCAN, KiExtractor, XSim, ect...) you can overlaped this counter and the card don´t work more.
If the old card Put !! !! !! with the KiExtreactor is COMP128 v2. I think is bad luck....
Best Regards,
Sir Graham.
bernardo
28-02-2003, 05:52 PM
hi im from slovenia.vp 20 is a divice for reading and writing cards.
today i tryed another old card and same problem.is there a way to find out card algorithm.some program.in cardinal says phase two in sim info.
thanks for help.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.