PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to get a Nokia Cardphone 2.0 unlocked?

GadgetCatcher
04-03-2003, 08:24 PM
:confused:
Can anyone help me get my Nokia Cardphone 2.0 unlocked from the UK - Orange network?
Please someone help me, as I've looked for days and cannot find anything!!
If anyone can help just email me @ [email protected]

GadgetCatcher
05-03-2003, 10:48 AM
Please help me. Even if you have an idea.
Just post a reply with your suggestion or link to someone or somewhere that might be able to help.

Please :eek:

GadgetCatcher
06-03-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by GadgetCatcher
Please help me. Even if you have an idea.
Just post a reply with your suggestion or link to someone or somewhere that might be able to help.

Please :eek:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, SOMEONE MUST HAVE SOME IDEA OR CAN PASS ME ONTO SOMEONE WHO CAN!!!

GadgetCatcher
08-03-2003, 12:39 AM
So many people look and not one reply?

Please post a reply if you are also looking for your cardphone to be unlocked or if you have any, and I mean any idea on how to do this. PLEASE.

Thanks.

lonegunman
08-03-2003, 10:46 AM
Not many around so most of the software makers will not make one as not much call for it, the best thing to do is phone orange and ask how you go about unlocking it if you are the owner.

GadgetCatcher
09-03-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by lonegunman
Not many around so most of the software makers will not make one as not much call for it, the best thing to do is phone orange and ask how you go about unlocking it if you are the owner.

Thankyou for at least replying to this request.
Wel it looks like I'll have to try that, but not too confident . Orange can be a little fickle about unlocking phones on their network.
Thanks again anyway.
I'll let you know what happens.

Cheers.:(

GadgetCatcher
02-04-2003, 10:47 PM
Can anyone help?