PDA

View Full Version : 9210 Anti-virus

Band9210i
06-03-2003, 04:44 PM
hi everybody....

9210 Anti-virus with update passibility......

Band9210i
06-03-2003, 11:46 PM
hi smart member.......do you know I spend my all time to find you this expansive software .......and you are not able to spend a few second to saying thanxxxxxx.........

and it is clear 6 members has downloading........without response.......

thanxxxxx a lot.........

iqbal
07-03-2003, 02:47 AM
I tried its and working

thanks a lott...

BR

stan
07-03-2003, 03:40 AM
tnx :)

denmas
07-03-2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Band9210i
....and it is clear 6 members has downloading........without response.......

FYI, the number under the attachment line does not refer to the people number who has downloaded the files successfully. I need more than 5 times to get the file (my PC data transfer rate is only 800kbps to 2.99kbps. What a slow PC!). The downloading window says 'download complete', but it is only copied less than 100% file and when the file is opened on winzip, it is invalid arcieved file. This unsuccessfull download adds the downloaded number, really.

Anyway, thank you for your hard working n for spending most of your time just for the forum member.

Regards.

dude1
07-03-2003, 10:05 AM
thanks i realy needed a anti virus app.
good work dude

miko
11-03-2003, 08:11 PM
its very clear to me that so many users hav already said their thanx and gratitude in so many ways...yes i have downloaded almost all your file since its very usefull to all of us communicator users...

again, thank u very much sir for your kindness for sharing all of this files but then again sir pls. dont take it too seriously if some user were not able to post their reply thanking u for your kindness sir.

Band9210i
12-03-2003, 06:44 AM
Hi miko

thanks to u very much for your replay......

please I don't want any body thinking that.......I'm enjoy if some body called me........HERO.........

no my friend........and belive me......there is no any reason that push me to do this job except to creat a friendship with this fourm members.........and how I can create this kind of friendship if I don't know who downloading my application........

imagine this.....you standing in road .......and giving many to the walker.........and some walker taking a mony without saying any thing to you........what u will feel.........you will feel like a foolish...........

please .......feel free to downloading and forget to give any thing to me ....but.....don't forget to say...THANKS......at least.....

miko
12-03-2003, 04:30 PM
im sure,many would feel to give something in return besides saying their thanks or appreciation. :)

but then again i guess i cant,coz it seems u almost have evrything... just feel free to ask for anything or something pls...coz many people would be glad to help you in any way they can!!!

cheers to you mate and more power! :)

hoshosam
12-03-2003, 04:35 PM
thanks alot :)