PDA

View Full Version : 6210 Full Flash required



||Joe
24-09-2001, 08:08 PM
Pomagaj!!!! Ja g³upio b³yskaæ otwieram do niew³aœciwego adresu 0020000 zamiast to 00380000. Telefonuj widocznie martwy, oprócz nadal odpowiada b³yskaæ oprogramowanie. Pobiera w pe³ni b³ysku pomoc? Podczas gdy przy to czy ja mogê aktualizowaæ to do najbardziej póŸniejszego oprogramowania? Gdzie czy ja mogê dostawaæ pe³ny b³ysk? Telefon: 6210 wersja: 04.36

||Joe
24-09-2001, 08:09 PM
Help!!!!

I stupidly flashed an unlock to the wrong address 0020000 instead of 00380000.

Phone apparently dead, but still responds to flash software. Will downloading full flash help? Whilst at it can I update it to latest software? Where can I get full flash?

Phone: 6210
Version:04.36

||Joe
24-09-2001, 09:41 PM
I have done the same, but on version 5.17. I have heard that on earlier versions the Eeproms have been wiped out, but not sure. I am going to get in touch with a Nokia Service centre. May cost me in cash terms, but the amount of surfing I have done so far is ridiculous. Good luck by the way.

||Joe
26-09-2001, 12:39 AM
Dave, check your mail, i sent you flash for nok6210-517 from add 00200000 /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

||Joe
26-09-2001, 12:53 PM
me 2 hav flashed to wrong address
need full flash for 6210 version 4.08
can anyone help???
thanks

||Joe
26-09-2001, 12:54 PM
me 2 hav flashed to wrong address
need full flash for 6210 version 4.08
can anyone help???
thanks

||Joe
26-09-2001, 12:55 PM
me 2 hav flashed to wrong address
need full flash for 6210 version 4.08
can anyone help???
thanks

||Joe
27-09-2001, 10:44 PM
Thanks for that, unfortunately I get a CMD error when I try it. Any ideas?