PDA

View Full Version : 6210 IMEI Change Successful

||Joe
23-09-2001, 05:05 PM
Hi,
I managed to change the IMEI on my 6210 Ver 5.02 and know it's only experimental software so you don't get any reception, but has anyone any ideas why the phone reboots every 30 seconds or so. It doesn't do a full reboot because it doesn't come up with the startup logo.
Also I have a laptop which is a better spec than my desktop and when using the flasher kit on it...it writes to the phone correctly but won't read....I genrally get on of the following errors: (It works fine on my desktop).
CMD error
Tx=0
Tx=1
The laptop is a Pentium III 1.1gig and i'm sure you could guess the rest. So I know it's able to do it. I have also changed the port to BI.
I know it's not the f_loader because I have double checked it. But could anyone point me to a place where I could get the boot.bin which will allow me to read all Nokia's. Furthermore once I have this will I have to keep changing it to write to the phone's. If so could you possibly point me to a place where I can get a boot.bin that will write to all Nokia's (if possible).
I know I've asked a lot of questions but please could someone find the time to answer my questions.
Thanks for you help in advance.

Kind regards
Dave Askew