PDA

View Full Version : dct4 calculator dongle

L1FIGO
09-03-2003, 04:13 PM
does anyone want to sell a dct 4 dongle, the one i've got is not working, i just want the dongle, i've already got the calculator.

mickey blue eye
09-03-2003, 07:56 PM
Before you give up on the dongle make sure it isn't working, a lot of pc's lpt ports do not have enough voltage too allow it too work, try powering it off the usd, details below.

Connect neg supply from usb to gnd pin of Atmel, Connect pos supply from usb to vcc, 2 mins with a data sheet for the atmel and a multi-meter is all you need to solve this problem !!!

Soloution posted by TTS elsewhere

L1FIGO
09-03-2003, 08:04 PM
i've tried the dongle on several computers and different software, and they all say the same thing, 'dongle not responding'.
and i can't be asked fixing this one.

DavieB
09-03-2003, 09:34 PM
Heh - I can't assist you in buying a new one but if you feel the old one is worthless and have a spare jiffy bag.. :)

I could maybe fix it up! (Of course i'd be VERY greatful as I can't afford one of my own right now.. awwww!) :)

Just a suggestion :D

On another note:
I'll soon be starting the "Fund a Poor Phreaker" campaign :D

B.r.

Interlude
10-03-2003, 02:53 AM
can someone be so kind to give some info on how these things work? since im from Canada.. this dct4 calc is pretty new and i dont really know how it works. If you can send me a link on how these things work... it would be greatly appreciated. Also.. can someone send me a schematic on what a dongle is? i am curious to know how it works.

Thanks guys!

shop4facias
10-03-2003, 07:51 PM
I got a spare one up for grabs, contact me via www.unlockmymobile.com with your offers!