PDA

View Full Version : Motorola PST



naty
11-03-2003, 02:40 AM
Somebody podria to help me with PST4.8 of motorola, because I can read esn and flex but I cannot read demas data of I telephone. Thank you very much by its aid.

webudo
30-03-2003, 05:34 PM
You should give us more datails about your problem, because it's important to know which phone are you trying to read. Maybe the model doen't support reading the kind of data you are trying to access.
You should also try to download a newest version of PST (ex.4.9).
Or maybe you aren't doing the correct procedure to read the data on the phone.

Spanish :)
DeberÃ*as darnos más detalles acerca de tu problema, porque es importante saber que telefono estás tratando de leer. Talvez el modelo no es compatible con la lectura del tipo de datos que estas tratando de accesar.
También deberÃ*as tratar de bajar una version más reciente de PST (ej. 4.9). O talvez no estás haciendo el procedimiento correcto para leer los datos del telefono.

naty
31-03-2003, 04:23 AM
Gracias por responder,el telefono que intento leer es un startac de motorola cdma 78xx 0 77xx,con el programa leo los datos del telefono pero imposible hacerlo con la nam o demas funciones.Tambien probe con el 4.9.Que versines o modelos soporta este software creeo que meti la pata.La instalacion la relize en forma normal y luego pegue los archivos del desprotector en la carpeta creada por el intalador.Gracias.


Thanks to respond, I telephone that attempt to read is startac of motorola cdma 78xx 0 77xx, with the program I read the data of I telephone but impossible to do it with nam or demas they funciones.Tambien probe with 4.9.Que versines or models support east creeo software that meti pata.La installation relize in normal form and soon sticks the archives of the desprotector in the folder created by intalador.Gracias.

webudo
31-03-2003, 02:03 PM
La forma como instalaste el programa está bien, pero el software solo funciona con telefonos compatibles con p2k... y que yo sepa esos modelos de StarTac no son compatibles. Yo tengo un V.8162 que tiene el mismo firmware que algunos modelos de StarTac y tampoco pude leer algunos datos (solo el phonebook). Voy a buscar info. para saber que modelos son compatibles con p2k y te aviso.

The way you installed the software it's ok, but the software only works with p2k compatible phones... and as far as I know those StarTac models aren't compatibles. I have a V.8162 that has the same firmware than some Startac models and I couldn't read some of it's data (just the phonebook). I'm gonna look for some info to know which models are p2k compatibles and I'll tell you.

naty
02-04-2003, 02:27 AM
Thank s
Gracias por tu ayuda.

newbie
04-04-2003, 02:56 PM
Do you know where Can I download PST 4.9 or higher ?

webudo
04-04-2003, 07:48 PM
Program:
http://www.target.com.eg/forum/Secret_Zone/Soft/P/49.exe

Cracked files:
http://www.target.com.eg/forum/Secret_Zone/Soft/P/Pst4_9_unprotected.rar

newbie
04-04-2003, 08:47 PM
Do you know how to change wake-up logo on 120t (TDMA) ? I did some CDMA but TDMA.... I can change wake-up logo on CDMA easy ....but I can not change it on 120t....

webudo
05-04-2003, 03:04 AM
Have no idea... I don't even know how to change my wake up logo, because it asks for SPC... and I don't have it.
Do you know how to get this code... or to change logo without having SPC?

Thanks, and sorry I can't help.

newbie
05-04-2003, 06:47 AM
I don't know how to do it neither ....