PDA

View Full Version : What's best Call manager or Smart Answer

dronnelly
11-03-2003, 04:45 AM
Does anybody tried both call manager and smartanswer and mind sharing with me whether call manager or smart answer is the best ? by looking at the file sizes i can tell that smartanswer is better than call manager but call manager have auto start everytime phone switched on/off and smart answer need autostart to open it and then u still have to turn the machine on urself and hide it (much work to do)

other prob is i'm still trying to change the default.amr greeting which come with the app with the one i recorded myself.anyone encounter such prob ? Thankss

whitebeau
24-05-2004, 05:30 PM
v2.0 will auto start on phone reboot. even if turned off, shut down and disabled.. it installs itself in the startup .ini file.

I haven't used it yet, but it leaves a little icon on all screens letting you know it's running. it's also toggable as for as being on and off on the fly. it will run in the background unless you turn it off. it appears to be a good app. stability wise? i've had some recording glitches with it. (6600) when it tries to record in AMR. so incoming calls is yet to be tested. :D

whitebeau
25-05-2004, 04:13 PM
it kept crashing when i tried doing a recording. so i installed smartanswer v2.0

i've installed the Advanced Call Manager v1.04 it seems to be running good. and appears to have more features. along with criteria's for auto responses.... :)

kojinanami
26-06-2004, 10:19 PM
where have you founded the advanced call manager, every copy i found is not working (crashes at the first incoming call)....