PDA

View Full Version : New site & new release ;)



Al
13-03-2003, 12:15 AM
PPMMaker v1.05

Features:

export/import chunks;
add/remove/export/import subchunks;
TEXT subchunks editor with possibility of save/load text in Unicode format to use with text editors which support it, for ex. Windows WordPad, so you can edit text in your native language ;)
TEXT editor works with ANY phone model!!! Even 6210 & 7110!!!Possibility of saving TEXT subchunks in any character set (i.e. GSM Alphabet, UTF-8 or Unicode)
PLMN editor
LPCS editor
extract MCU, PPM & EEPROM from flash file;
update all checksums (MCU, PPM, FlashCheck);
kill MCU check & FlashCheck;

What's new in this version:

Added PLMN editor
Added LPCS editor
Added possibility of saving TEXT subchunks in any character set
(i.e. GSM Alphabet, UTF-8 or Unicode)
Minor bugfixes in text editor

http://uniquesw.com
Thanx to Unique :)

KodeX
13-03-2003, 12:52 AM
Cool site... I'm impressed with the page design...

weiandy
13-03-2003, 03:50 AM
what is this PPMMaker v1.05 abt?

weiandy
13-03-2003, 03:51 AM
Sounds cool.

export/import chunks;
add/remove/export/import subchunks;
TEXT subchunks editor with possibility of save/load text in Unicode format to use with text editors which support it, for ex. Windows WordPad, so you can edit text in your native language. Works with ANY phone model (even 6210 & 7110)! Resulting TEXT subchunk can be saved using any character set (i.e. GSM Alphabet, UTF-8 or Unicode)
PLMN editor
LPCS editor
extract MCU, PPM & EEPROM from flash file;
update all checksums (MCU, PPM, FlashCheck);
kill MCU check & FlashCheck;

thanasis
13-03-2003, 11:02 AM
i love you Al !! you make my day !
thank you great program!!!
:D

newcasper
13-03-2003, 03:30 PM
hi Al
congratulationas 4 ur succesful softawre
first u give us nfader which was very very very nice and easy to be used and made what we think was impossible for beginners with a click of mouse with a lot of choices (time of fading and group of leds)
and laso for ppm maker 1.05
I guess it is a wonderful program although it is just 20 kb
I guessed that from what people said and wrote abt ur software
so could u plz or anybody plz give us a tutorial abt using this program and what we can do with it
even a simple tutorial as a begining
something like what has happened with g3nolite
we could understand it after reading the tutorials here in nokiafree
sorry 4 my english

Salami1_1
13-03-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by KodeX
Cool site... I'm impressed with the page design...

Totally agree without!
Very good design!

Nice one Unique ;)

WBR

Salami1_1
p.s. did you now canceled your pkd-1 project totally??

Unique
13-03-2003, 07:23 PM
Thanks Salami.

About the pkd1, its still on pause. I am doning a project with Al, after that we might get back to the pkds.

John

kraze1984
13-03-2003, 08:36 PM
I'm impressionned Al !
Thanx for developping your program!

Al
14-03-2003, 11:04 AM
@newcasper
Use right click in treeview to Add/Remove/Export/Import & Double Left for entering edit mode (for LPCS, TEXT & PLMN only, sometime I'll add more support :))

nEMO
14-03-2003, 04:36 PM
Cool site !!!

User32
14-03-2003, 10:15 PM
VERY Good site! Just like an "official" site.

@Al: p.s. The "expect the unexpected" is "...unexpectable" correctly and it's my signature about a month now, as you can see below... But never mind; it's ok. fix it though.....

Al
14-03-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by User32
VERY Good site! Just like an "official" site.

@Al: p.s. The "expect the unexpected" is "...unexpectable" correctly and it's my signature about a month now, as you can see below... But never mind; it's ok. fix it though.....

Site is Uniques work :)

Unique
14-03-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by User32
VERY Good site! Just like an "official" site.

@Al: p.s. The "expect the unexpected" is "...unexpectable" correctly and it's my signature about a month now, as you can see below... But never mind; it's ok. fix it though.....

I think ours sounds better, its more....unique:D.

John

hooi76
15-03-2003, 07:13 AM
Keep me updated on this thread! :)

newcasper
15-03-2003, 05:07 PM
but the problem is I do not know the meaning of
LPCS & PLMN ?
and what is present in this area ?

Brdo
15-03-2003, 11:36 PM
great site and prog..

ps plz don't go commercial on us ;)

Al
16-03-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by newcasper
but the problem is I do not know the meaning of
LPCS & PLMN ?
and what is present in this area ?

imho:
LPCS - Language Pack Character Set;
PLMN - Preliminary Networks;

LPCS needed for translation from GSM alphabet to Unicode, coz Nokia phone natively uses unicode.

liteFun
16-03-2003, 06:49 PM
al, could you please slow down for a while so i can test your prog :)

long time has gone but still haven't tried ppmmaker...

User32
16-03-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Unique


I think ours sounds better, its more....unique:D.

John

well... it sounds better, but that's not correct. it's not my fault!
never mind... it's ok.:) ;) :cool: :D

newcasper
18-03-2003, 06:55 PM
@ Al thx deaaaaar 4 asnwering me
so is it possible to add the arabic language to 6110 with ur program ?
by changing the lpcs of 6110 with lpcs with another phone contain arabic
as there are no ppm contain arabic in 6110

Al
18-03-2003, 06:59 PM
As far as I know arabic is in unicode, so no need to change LPCS (it's used only for GSM Alphabet languages), so you need only to translate all texts (or get them from another phone), they must be in unicode, you can use WordPad for ease translation..... and insert arabic fonts also from another phone

newcasper
18-03-2003, 06:59 PM
I am sorry I 4got to say that I also have inoculate and nokia language translator
may this can help me?