PDA

View Full Version : Nokia 3310 16MB



BOEBOE
13-03-2003, 07:52 PM
Wow, believe this?
I've heard of an Nokia 3310 with 4MB, but, look:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
SoftWare & HW : V 05.79.11-11-02.NHM-5.(c) NMP.
Flash ID : 00898890,Intel 28F160B3-T, size 16Mb
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

What Nokia Software can I flash to my phone?
3410,3510???:eek:

Al
13-03-2003, 08:22 PM
MB - MBytes
Mb - Mbits

1 byte = 8 bit

PS There is no 3310 with 4Mb flash, coz no one seen it.....

BOEBOE
13-03-2003, 08:31 PM
Rolis flasher says: "size 16Mb"
size isn't speed rite?

Al
13-03-2003, 08:36 PM
16Mbits = 2MBytes

BOEBOE
13-03-2003, 08:55 PM
damn!:mad:

farside
14-03-2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Al
PS There is no 3310 with 4Mb flash, coz no one seen it.....
Yes, I have seen a 3310 with 4 MB (32 Mb) flash, it was a special limited edition with a Coke cover, and my friend owns it.
This is probably a 3330 downgraded to 3310, because when Nokia stopped making 3310, there stil wasl demand for it, so they just downgraded a couple of 3330's. I know this, because I have been flashing it and uppgradring it to 3315.
I actually had to flash in two copies of the flash, first one at 200000-400000 and then another at 400000-600000.
The HW ver is 0601, and the original sw ver is 05.13