View Full Version : 8210 Inverted Screen
BOWLHEAD100
14-03-2003, 02:12 PM
I WANT TO INVERT THE SCREEN ON MY 8210, I HAVE THE G3NOLITE V1.7 SOFTWARE BUT DONT KNOW HOW 2 USE IT ? PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW 2 DO IT ??? ALSO I TRIED MAKING A BACKUP OF MY FLASH FILE OFF MY PHONE BUT IS SAYS MOBILE PHONE IS THE WRONG MODEL ??? I PRESSED *#0000# AND IT SAYS V5.00 16-09-01 NSM 3D ? IS THIS STILL AN 8210
mexusbg
14-03-2003, 09:39 PM
The Hardware solution
1) take your phone apart. If you don't know how to - Don't even think of doing that.
2) Unmount your display
3) There will be a thin "layer/mask" take this of very gently
4) Rotate the layer 90 degrees, and remount it.
5) Assable phone
The software solution (I have only tried this on a 3310 and 6150)
1) Download a HEX editor from somewere (Hex Workshop would be fine, you can find the ceack on http://astalavista.box.sk)
2) Backup your phone
3) Open .fls with HEX editor.
4) Find HEX string: 780943880600
5) Change string to: 780943C00600
6) Save file
7) Open Nfree and correct Checksums
8 ) Flash file back to phone, using Rolis 4.77 (or 4.78 )
9) Connect Mbus cable, and power ON phone
10) Launch KNOK, and select phone model from dropdown-box
11) Under "Phone settings" click "Quick set FAID
That's it buddy.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.