PDA

View Full Version : how to install game station to my 7210 phone?

hkc2000
14-03-2003, 05:57 PM
Hello... i have the JAVA game under sis file? but i seen from notice board b4 install need to install game station. But someone can tell me wat s/w can upload to my hp?? Thank You

ryan_chong
15-03-2003, 02:40 PM
Hi there...

Hmm....For 7210 u no need to install any game station.The .sis file tat u r having is for 7650 and 3650.But to run the Java games on it,the game station(MGS) is required b4 u can play it on 7650 or 3650.

For 7210,u'll need the Java games in .jad and .jar files to be install to ur phone.You can install it by the "Nokia Application Installer" which is contained in the PC Suite 5.0 or the latest version 5.1.

From the installer,it would only read for .jad file n the .jar file will automatically installed once the installation is completed.
Here i've uploaded a Java game which u can see there are .jad and .jar files.
Here's a little tutorial.

1.)Install Nokia PC Suite 5.0 or 5.1
2.)Run the Nokia Application Installer.
3.)Connect your phone to the PC.
-You can get ur phone connected to the PC wit a DKU-5
(USB port) cable.
-But for easier,get a IR device(Recommended)
4.)Once your phone has connected,from the program click
"Open" and search for the Java games.( .jad )
5.)Click on the .jad file and it would start installing.
6.)After installation completed,u r now ready to play the game.
It's installed in the Application menus.

Hope u can get me.;)
P/S:Extract the zip file first.

Thanks a lot~

hkc2000
15-03-2003, 03:31 PM
i get wat u mean, thank a lot. actually i hv the jad and jar file that u mention, but izzit possile 7210 can be install the game 7650? and izzit possible we can upload the game like richman, triple pod, or mahjong game same as nokia provide quality from pc?

ryan_chong
15-03-2003, 07:11 PM
Hmm....I'm not sure wat did u means but if u mean to install the C++ games(symbian)into 7210,it's impossible.Only Java Game supported for 7210.

Thanks~