PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Multimedia convertor

mic999
16-03-2003, 09:53 PM
i'm running on WinXP
and everytime i start to convert a wav or mpg file with Multimedia convertor for 9210i Version 1.2
the Windows fails... Error

Anyone know other good program to convert with or how to fix this problem

Thanks in advance

BTW: thanks for the programs it works great!
if anyone know a strategic game for 9210i i would be please to hear about it! ....

Mickey

SmOg
16-03-2003, 10:25 PM
Hi!
Visit www.forum.nokia.com/
on the right side of the page select Tools and SDks.
You can find here many pc soft for 9210 users, including Multi media converter PRO which is much better than the normal Multi...
You can edit many things on videos and musics.
Its bigger than 2 mb so i cannot attach it...
Ejoy! :)

mic999
16-03-2003, 11:00 PM
THANKS!!!
its a verry nice program
i'm afraid the problems continues
maibe its my computer...

SmOg
16-03-2003, 11:23 PM
If its coutinues i think its decoding problem... (exaple i cannot decode avi divx files thats why i have to first convert them with another converter into mpeg or into another coding) :) Try it maybe success...

specialk
20-03-2003, 03:33 PM
i have the same problem for two years now! the funny thing is that on some computers it works but for my 2 pcs it doesnt. i thought it had somthng to do with the fact that i bought them from the same store, ive been in and out odf the store for the past two years pressuring them to fix it but to no avail.. yes ive downloaded the mmc pro but still same problem

mic999
20-03-2003, 03:45 PM
Yea i know what you mean, i still have this problem but i think that when i'll reinstall my winxp, it will work fine, my guess its got to do with codec mpg and avi codec, all the paches and new version codec must have done something...

specialk
20-03-2003, 07:49 PM
i did reinstall both my xp and me and it still wont work, i was advised to try loading a "windows pack" or something, my error is acc.dll and it has somthing to do with video encoding.. but i got kinda tired of going to the shop so i didnt try it, maybe if yours will be fixed let me know!! thanks!!

BUNRITH
13-08-2003, 07:20 AM
Hi guy If you use P4,Multimedia Convert Pro Will send Message Error, but if you use PII, PentiumIII, it's will work better.

thanks and happy to convert it

smartphoneuser
13-08-2003, 10:36 AM
? I use pentium 4 and donīt have problems running MMC or MMCpro under win xp... Have you tried this compatibility mode? (Donīt know if this is called like that cause i got german language pack...) Try emulating win 98 and it should work. Latest Video codecs could be helpfull, too.