PDA

View Full Version : What Program Under XP ?



Gokhan_Nokiaz
17-03-2003, 08:13 PM
Hello

What Program should we use to read the KI and the IMSI under Windows Xp i dont think Sim_scan would work so i suppose Cardinal ???

Sorry I still get my sim reader so cant test.

Regards
Gokhan

Matique
17-03-2003, 11:54 PM
I have the same problem what reader do you have for i have the crappy ACR20S which wont be accessed by any software, I have even tried using drivers for PCSC but no use :(

Anyone have any ideas?

please
pretty please
pretty please with a cherry on top :)

SirGraham
18-03-2003, 07:33 AM
Hi all,

The new Cardinal and The XSim Works under XP with PC/SC and Phoenix... ¿?


You can download the New Cardina: IMSI viewer and Ki extractor from the Marek (MfG) web page:

http://www.mfgware.com/

And the XSim form my web page....

http://www.endorasoft.com (section download)


Best Regards,
Sir Graham.

salias
24-03-2003, 10:36 AM
gokhan,

you may used simscan ver 2.0 which can run under xp

SirGraham
24-03-2003, 10:42 AM
Hi Gokhan_Nokiaz,

Yes. Now the 2.0 of SIM_SCAN run under XP beacuse now is a Win32 Application...

Best Regards,
Sir Graham.