Romeo26222
18-03-2003, 01:44 PM
hello
please I need answers to these questions please
what is the best program should I use to change the original ringtones?
I used alot of programs but the tone sound is not good and alot of notes I can't here...why?
how to change the tone ID to avoid having to similar tones?
rttl2re program didn't convert ANY tone for me and I don't know why all what I get is convertion FAILED?whats the matter with this program?
thanx very much
please I need answers to these questions please
what is the best program should I use to change the original ringtones?
I used alot of programs but the tone sound is not good and alot of notes I can't here...why?
how to change the tone ID to avoid having to similar tones?
rttl2re program didn't convert ANY tone for me and I don't know why all what I get is convertion FAILED?whats the matter with this program?
thanx very much