PDA

View Full Version : G3n0lite error



evil_chicken
18-03-2003, 07:06 PM
Hi,

I've this problem. I open the flash file in g3ggo's G3n0lite 1.7b. But when I try to add slideshow, write menustructure(even if I don't change anything) I get an error like: "I only found space in PPM ... So please use my 'Reserve PPM Space' function." So, OK, there's no space(but I have .fls with no extra modification). So I tried to use Reserve PPM function, but with no result. The flash file is 3310 v5.79. Can somebody help me?

Ta!
evil_chick

Al
18-03-2003, 07:11 PM
Read forum, before post this! All people already knows, that v1.7b has bugs, use previous one. And also look at the space 130000h - 140000h in flash file it must be filled with FF's not 00's (that's Rolis Flasher bug)

evil_chicken
18-03-2003, 07:25 PM
thx, I thought I have read this somewhere before ...