View Full Version : Hama and internal card readers
Hello. I need some help please. I want to read sim cars using sim scan, sim doctor, and so on, but I cannot get software to recognize sim reader..... I have one Internal sim reader in my notebook from oz micro, one pcmcia reader from fujitsu, and one serial reader from hama. I cann only use the one from hama, because the software looks for com ports, but even then, it cannot recognizes the reader. Any hint on this??? Realy apreciated....
I have too a "hama" and, so far , can be used only with the original software (works,but not interesting) :http://www.hama.de
If you find some cloning sw, pls let me know (incl . telecards). THX
SirGraham
13-06-2003, 06:02 AM
Hi all,
Normaly this kind of reader are PC/SC. If you can use need a driver PC/SC instalated and use a application can works with this protocol.
Only the XSim 0.03 (not avalible too) and KiExtractor (Mfg) works with this protocol.
Best Regards,
Sir Graham.
Thx , SirGraham, I'l try !
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.