PDA

View Full Version : 8310 teach me how to flush it

sacmat
22-03-2003, 10:04 PM
daer friend's
hello !
plz tell me how to flush my nokia 8310 i am having it .........if any one having it's tutorials then plz send me that .....and also tell me what kind of softwares will be need to flush it ....i am having a dct-4 cable ......single cable ......................plz teach me i am new to it .........and i am not having any box or dongle with it .....i am just having a single cord ......with com port ............for my nokia 8310 .....plz tell me how i will flush it ...........

thanx
your's
sachin .........

wating for your reply's ........

danwood76
23-03-2003, 02:26 PM
You will need a Flasher cable that connects to the LTP (printer) port on your computer!
And also flushing is what you do to your toilet!!
You mean flash right??

sacmat
25-03-2003, 11:01 PM
dear friend i am having the flasher cable but it is not in lpt port it is used in com port .....and my default com port is 1 where i plced that cable ........plz tell me how can i flush my 8310/6510 and which softwares and files will i need to flush it .....i am having a local ordinary cheap flasher cable ......so tell me how can i flush it .....
thanx
your's
sachin

danwood76
26-03-2003, 08:06 AM
That is a mbus/fbus data cable not flasher cable!!
A flasher cable MUST plug into your LTP port NOT your COM!!
as all of the software used in flashing calls up the ltp protocols!!

sacmat
31-03-2003, 05:09 AM
dear friend
hi !
then tell me i want to flash my phone then how would i flash it with my this cable ......can i flash it ......
plz tell me i am curious to know about it ..and plz send me the programs for it also ....
thanx

bye
your's
sachin ...

makiaveli
31-03-2003, 12:10 PM
From www.freegsm.biz take new flash(mcu-ppm),
use nokiabox (dct4 ) with lpt cable,
just press flash and voila .
No need mbus/fbus for flashing dct4 phones