PDA

View Full Version : T720 WAP Download Problem ????



ccwong
23-03-2003, 03:49 AM
I am the user of Motorola T720.
I have a question on downloading Midi, Gif and Java Games via Digi WAP Service. My problem is everytime when I try to download a file (gif/midi/java games), it show an error message "Entity too large". I tried to reduce the size of the midi file to only 2kb, but the problem still there?!

Could someone please tell me why ?
How to solve this problem?
I have checked with Digi Wap service (our operator in Malaysia), and they replied that their WAP serive will not limit the size of file to be downloaded.
'
So, I suspect is Motorola T720 problem?!


I have tried using Nokia 3530 to download Midi, Games and Gif via Digi Wap service from the even successfully downloaded a java games with a file size of 60KB.

Please guide me.

C.C.Wong

edangs
28-03-2003, 12:34 AM
owner of T720i by t-mobile, i have no problem downloading files.

i have a wap site:

http://tagtag.com/edangs

people with T720 by ATT here in the states cannot DL pix or tones.
same problem as your having "entity too large"

i'm guessing its the network not the phone because one guy activated a (t-mobile) T720i with ATT and he can't DL any files.

still researching for the cause of this problem.

let me know if you come up with something!
thanks

ccwong
28-03-2003, 04:25 AM
I have tried on Motorola C350 to download poly ring tone with the same SIM CARD and Operator GPRS service, and it works fine.

I even successfully downloaded 50KB Poly ring tone into C350!!!


What's up with T720 ?????????????????????????????



Please advise

C.C.Wong

edangs
31-03-2003, 06:09 AM
can you please try to DL the file below via wap with your T720 and let me know if it works.

http://www32.brinkster.com/edangs/attxp.gif


thanks