PDA

View Full Version : More secret menus in the 3210?

enzo
19-03-2002, 04:44 PM
Hi everybody!
It was a raining day and donīt went to school. I took my NOKIA Mobile Phone and I was wondering why the hell, not all menus were visible.

The menus of the 3210 (pressed shortcut keys)
1-2
4-2-5
5-5
arenīt availible. But what menus Nokia tried to hide?
Maybe 1-2 a GroupGraphic or somethin else?

There are so many menus to unlock like
- React and Logic
- Netmonitor
- Vibration

and so much more...

On the one hand, NOKIA maybe tried to hide some menus to secure that people donīt do anything wrong.
On the other hand, it sucks for people like me not to have all functions that the mobile phone should have.

If somebody knows what for menus are hidden or how I can make it visible, please please write me an answer.
Perhaps somebody of you have an idea for programming a new UI for the 3210 with an program, compiler or something else. Please answer me.

Oh I forgot, is somebody interested in CONFIDENTIAL PDF-Files of NOKIA LTD. or SPECIAL Files you canīt find anywhere? Write me!

Greetingz en.zo

[email protected]

Doc
19-03-2002, 05:35 PM
Hi enzo!

What are these "secret" files?
Let us know more. Especiall I'm interested in newer service bulletins by Nokia. Mine r a little bit old...

Doc

enzo
19-03-2002, 07:34 PM
Hi Doc!

Iīve just become these Files. Iīm a little bit busy now. Hmm...
These Files came from "Technical Trainig Group" there are a lot of technical Informations in it. ( But the most i donīt understand /n/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif )
Others are about repairing Mobile Phone. There are very much pictures and much more...

Interested?

[enzo]

Liam
19-03-2002, 08:16 PM
Menu 1-2 is a menu which will only appear if the SIM card supports the feature.

The rest are also SIM dependant.

Download the 3210 manual from nokias site and you will see it.

enzo
19-03-2002, 08:48 PM
Thanks to all!

[enzo]

2tz
21-03-2002, 11:45 AM
hi.. bout the react and logic=== theres this little progy, ill post it when i can (please be patient, cant go online daily since its still quite expensive here(PHIL.)
bout netmonitor== try the logomanager (any version) theres that " tools" button, hit it and see for yourself.

bout this vibration, theres another one soft for activation. ill go over my Nokiabase... he5 (i got a little library for all nokia proggies i download) ill also be glad to share it.

ill take note of those. thanks.

cya.

2tz

badi
21-03-2002, 10:19 PM
hello there
plz can anyone give me the name of this site?
the nokia secrets i meant:)

2tz
22-03-2002, 03:44 AM
hi again.

got that proggies.

please be careful with it (i havent tried it more than contrast and activate react and logic on the 3210) and advice the forum on the outcome. hope it would be useful to you.

there are two proggies actually, one is the vibra, havent tried it yet. am not a programmer, so i cant be quite sure about these.

2tz

Liam
22-03-2002, 11:55 AM
Activate all the secret 3210 stuff with Nokia Profile 1.1.7

Ask LogoManager for it and they will tell you to go here -> official Nokia Profile Page

http://www.airwavescomms.co.uk/logomanager/

badi
23-03-2002, 01:37 AM
10x to all:)