PDA

View Full Version : 8210 no vibra

WOPRs
25-03-2003, 05:14 PM
Hi all
I have an 8210 and, when i received a call only switch on/off lights but don't run the vivra. When is an sms run all, but with a call... caput! I have activate the vibra menu, but i don't knwo why don't run whit a call.
somebody knows some

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

NO WAR

danwood76
25-03-2003, 06:08 PM
Try flashing new software to the phone as it sounds like it isn't a hardware fault!!

nicelad_uk
25-03-2003, 10:38 PM
Had the same problem with a 3310, opened it up and the motor that provides the vibrate had jumped out of its place.
Maybe its done the same on yours? Just crack the bitch open, have a gander around and see if its in its place. You will see where it is supposed to go, there is a groove that it fits in, like a clip.

WOPRs
25-03-2003, 11:35 PM
I Flashed the phone with differens softwares, versions... but didn't run

And the vibra is wellHe is connectedand run good, only bad when i haveb't sound
Regards

Thanh
10-04-2003, 06:57 PM
Hi :)
I don't have experience with 8210 but with 8250. Does the 8210 support caller groups? If so, and if you have names saved in both the SIM and the phone, check that they are not assigned to different caller groups. For example "John" (SIM) in "friends" and "John" (phone) in "colleagues". If that happens, and the "John" rings, the phone can't determine what settings to use and defaults to "normal" ringtone and no vibra.
Another solution (could be) is the "Profiles". For example, you set the Vibra "on" (which is for the "general" profile) and your phone runs always in another one... look in "profiles" -> "personalize"... there are settings for ringer, vibra etc for each profile.
Hope this helps....